w22 - Night Shift Co-Player needed

DeletedUser

Considering a return for world 22 - Looking for a night shift co-player. Experience prefered but not required, as can be taught.

Account will be under a currently unknown name and will be fully funded.

Either reply here or drop me a PM. (Skype will be given to sucessful candidates.)

All the best, Speedy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What does fully funded mean?

Are you a good teacher? I have a lot to learn.

DeletedUser

I know he meant PP. But I mean will it be "fully" funded in that PP can be spent on absolutely everything you can spend PP on.. or is it less than that?

DeletedUser7179

Don't play with speedy play with me! I need a night co too :)

DeletedUser

PP/FA/Boosts if needed is 'Fully funded'

I can teach everything needed to the best of my ability. We won't be a top ranked account but we'll have a strong position leading into midgame, I can't promise rank 1 as I'm not that good and simply don't aim for it. I play logical and analyse certain situations before acting and try to teach the same.

I'm actually playing this world, which is rare for me.

Also, Lion has herpes.

DeletedUser6695

PP/FA/Boosts if needed is 'Fully funded'

I can teach everything needed to the best of my ability. We won't be a top ranked account but we'll have a strong position leading into midgame, I can't promise rank 1 as I'm not that good and simply don't aim for it. I play logical and analyse certain situations before acting and try to teach the same.

I'm actually playing this world, which is rare for me.

Also, Lion has herpes.

Boosts are always needed on a p2w world. Basically, what Muldie means is do you have unlimited premium?

DeletedUser7179

I can also provide unlimited PP! lol

Leave speedy join me! :) My herpes aren't too bad once you get used to them!

DeletedUser

Remember when garg overtook you in that one round after a 30 min late start..