W5 Noob and Leet Of The Week Awards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So hopefully this will take off..............:)

Noob and Leet of the week award is exactly how it sounds.

Bascicly nominations will be made to me through ingame mail (if people play:icon_sad:), at the end of the week out of the nominee's will be choosen either the one who has the most votes and/or the one I think wil be funniest.

Noob Of The Week Award Rules:

• This player should have outstanding noobishness, nominations cannot be for 'just because I didnt like em'
  • You must give a short speel about why you think this person deserves the award.
  • Proof of Noobishness is needed for nominee entry. ie. Through mails, reports, Forum posts etc
  • Things that can constitute a Noob can be things like......
-mixed villages
-offensive nukes with spears and swords
-purposely defending with offensive troops
-maxing out villages, Maxing out all buildings.
-inability to backtime
-basically inability to defend or attack properly
-nobling very low point barbs
-Does't farm
-Bad forum post's

These are just examples, it does not specifficly have to be that.

Leet Of The Week Award:

• This player must have shown outstanding ability in there TW playing.
  • Again you must give a short speel of why you think this player should get the award.
  • Proof of them being Leet is needed for nominee entry. ie. through mails, Reports, Forum posts etc.
  • Things that make you Leet could be....
-Players who have outstanding ability in playing TW
-Respectfull forum posts
-Thats basicly it for that one :/

Player awarded will be posted each week from this date onwards. So this weeks awarded players will be
posted on the 15/7/10. Entrys will only be counted from 8/7/10-15/7/10. Awarded players will have thier proof shown in a spoiler underneath there name.

Please remember if you are mailing me a report always hide your troops and losses,
although its not too much trouble for me to screenshot and black out these things.
Also if the report is on your village and shows building levels, then you can either black them out
or I can do it.

Before you ask no I wont be biased with this, everyone is able to enter a nominee, be your rank 1 or over 9000.....or in whatever tribe or no tribe, so long as proof and short speel are there the nominee will be entered.
Yes you can nominate Why? again with proof.
Yes you can nominate me. Again with proof.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ninja'd incase its needed for future Awards

Noob of the week for
8/7/10-15/7/10-

Leet of the week for
8/7/10-15/7/10-

I also dont mind you discussing anything about it here so long as its on-topic :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some one in swarm should get this he dodged nobles and then gave up :) names names names i might tell

good idea, but dont be to hard on them, after all its aperson at the end of the day

I wont add to anything on anyone nominated, all that will be posted is the proof I'm given and the name of the winnar

DeletedUser

Leet - Definiion of

According to Ye Old Seafarer's Almanack a:

Leet, also known as eleet or leetspeak, is an alternative alphabet for the English language that is used primarily on the Internet. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 31337 or 3l33t.
The term leet is derived from the word elite. The leet alphabet is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, although many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.
The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage, computer hacking.

Or as my parrot Delores calls it. " An old Computer Nerds term * :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways Meechan10 if this whole proposal be nothing more than a crafty scheme for swabs to indulge in character assassination and gangplankery * then I be all for it Arrr!

* the term gangplankery has been copyrighted by Delores the Parrott :lol:

DeletedUser

I think I should get it for mad PnP skillz and my l33t points average :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I should get nub award :) Cause meh nobles barbs.. Just barbs :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1508

Nub award should really go to the guy that nobled a barb while I had three relatively unprotected nobles heading towards it. He made me angry :mad:

DeletedUser7450

At least you didn't get your barb prenobled to the point where it almost took it in one (Thank you 19 loyalty drop >.>) then overnobled on the 4th :/ costing about 100hc and 15 packets total.

Guy who did that angered me :|

DeletedUser1508

Nah, just lost a bunch of axes because a guy had prenobled a barb... 20 packets lost :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Charles gets noob of the week for falling asleep and getting me nobled :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Charles gets noob of the week for falling asleep and getting me nobled :icon_evil:

I sniped the first train :icon_neutral:

And hey, when I went to sleep you had no incomings :icon_sad:

And 10am is way too early to be awake :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.