W5 Premade Idea

DeletedUser

One Hit KO...i remember you from somewhere I think

Doesn't look like there's any room for another maybe :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I am certainly interested.

It all depends on basically when the world starts.

I have been playing http://tribalwars.net since world 9 this is where i got the basics done.

With the new friends i gained i turned my attention to an early 20 think it 21. And founded a tribe there as leader we rose in rank all the way into the top 10 Highest 8th. However due to my grandfathers deteriorating if was forced to quit.

Sadly he died last December which prompted me to come back to tw. A new account was formed as i had deleted previous. Over the next couple of months I joined a tribe and built it up so i was the best player on my k both OD and Points.

I expressed my revelations due to exam time constraints that i didn't have time to lead the tribe. But the Duke was inexperienced and i found myself spending more time Picking up the pieces . To stop the obvious long hours maintaing myself and running a tribe . i quit to focus on my exams.

My examinations finish early june of this year .

If the appropriate date arises i can spend as much time as neccessary and would love to get back into the game.

Skype me ljd.rox
Email / msn ljdrox@live.co.uk

Thanks

DeletedUser

Hmm, mind taking on someone who hasn't played in a while? I don't know of anyone who can vouch for me, but I just need a good premade to get back into playing again.

DeletedUser4147

Hmm, mind taking on someone who hasn't played in a while? I don't know of anyone who can vouch for me, but I just need a good premade to get back into playing again.

einy, this pre-made died

DeletedUser

Sounds interesting..
be nice to play with some of my old tribemates in W1N :)

All depends when it starts! So a maybe here

___

Or has this actually gone flop?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Pretty sure it has indeed went flop, specifically because I stole one of its leaders for my own tribe and the other leader has not been on the forums since December.

DeletedUser

Lol, good going Nauz!

You kick that Tribe's butt before W5 is even open :icon_razz: