W6, we salute you all!

DeletedUser

Hi W6,

and yes this is about what it looks like. YYY is officially leaving this world tonight.

The account is being set to delete. Now I know for the rest of the tribe it's not a very nice thing to do, it's something I wouldn't approve of most times given how annoying it is, although, in our case we felt an exception could be made. I don't except a lot of you to approve such an action, however, hopefully in time you'll understand or at least see what lead us to make such a rash decision as we literally discussed and decided today.

It was only our third world when mike and myself joined this world, both of us with only around a years experience (this is me saying you don't have to be experienced to be highly ranked, just need to be active and willing to lean and apply all the necessary skills), we joined 3 days late, something which gave us an advantage for the early days as we chose our starting area based on how the map was shaping out. However, such a decision also shaped irrevocably our journey in this world as we started away from the group of friends we had planned to join with, as right from the start to the end we have never been able to truly find a tribe we had no doubts about joining. We have nearly always been to a certain extent a tribe on our own, sometimes literally other times not so literally. While having a tribe one feels one can truly belong to is a great feeling, our situation in a way made sure there was never anything blocking our expansion routes. As such it makes it much easier for us to leave the world in the way we have chosen.

The main reason we're leaving is that on this world, very simply, we feel that really we have nothing left to prove. Despite starting 3 days late a week in, and yes we did have a good area but still, we were already top 5, and unlike others with who start with good areas since then we never left it. We reached the top spot a couple of times a little later before starting to dominate as we approached the 1m mark and after that the 2m one. And not as if it were through barb nobling, we've dominated the ODA rankings too being rank 1 there for long periods too and shown we can defend too as again we've been rank1 on the ODD rankings too (. We did indeed hold all three for a short spell too. And for the last month we've been sat on the top spot and although this may sound very arrogant we've just got the feeling that whenever rank 2 gets close we can just noble a shed-load of villas to make sure they stay behind, by midnight of course. It's a feeling that we could continue dominating forever, or at least for a very long time and that sort of was the signal for us, it kind of said to us that our time here on w6 was over, we'd done it all.

That said, it has been a wonderful experience, a big thank you to everyone who made it so enjoyable, the friends and the enemies (you know who you are I'm not making a list!), hope to play with you or against you again sometime. And a "sorry" to all those we won't be able to rim!

Bye and thanks again,

Mike and Luca

DeletedUser

But what will happen when I rim you on UK4 and you have nowhere left to play? :lol:

DeletedUser

Just like to comment on your point about experience. Starting late gives you an advantage, it takes longer to get to rank 1 but it's easier with less competition. Natures Favorite account (before ban) was a top 5 account starting 5 days late with 3 barbs in 7x7, with me playing a lot of the time (j0sh and brendan doing quite a bit too) but I have only had 6 months of playing the game. Experience helps players become better as they learn from mistakes but the main thing is to apply knowledge, efficiency and activity. You managed to do all 3 luca and mike, it's sad day for uk6 as another 2 great players (and guys) leave the world. Hope both of you continue with tw and make the right decision to join Battle Axe ;) Hehe as always

NYK

DeletedUser

Mike Luka enjoyed the short time we played together much respect guys.

Sad to see you guys go

DeletedUser

Great Players and a Great account, UK6 will miss it.......
Pity your letting Chubbs take rank 1 now and not making him fight for it :icon_rolleyes:

Since your gone Chubbs will run away with this world :lol:

I wish we could have been in the tribe together longer.....
You quit UK7 early too :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway goodluck guys, hope you get rank one in many other worlds :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Guys...sorry you are leaving us all on here..you have definately made your mark, and you will be a loss to this world. I would like to wish you both well in all you do...future worlds etc...hope to see you there sometime!

Take good care in the meantime;-)

Kath x

DeletedUser

Hi W6,

and yes this is about what it looks like. YYY is officially leaving this world tonight.

The account is being set to delete. Now I know for the rest of the tribe it's not a very nice thing to do, it's something I wouldn't approve of most times given how annoying it is, although, in our case we felt an exception could be made. I don't except a lot of you to approve such an action, however, hopefully in time you'll understand or at least see what lead us to make such a rash decision as we literally discussed and decided today.

It was only our third world when mike and myself joined this world, both of us with only around a years experience (this is me saying you don't have to be experienced to be highly ranked, just need to be active and willing to lean and apply all the necessary skills), we joined 3 days late, something which gave us an advantage for the early days as we chose our starting area based on how the map was shaping out. However, such a decision also shaped irrevocably our journey in this world as we started away from the group of friends we had planned to join with, as right from the start to the end we have never been able to truly find a tribe we had no doubts about joining. We have nearly always been to a certain extent a tribe on our own, sometimes literally other times not so literally. While having a tribe one feels one can truly belong to is a great feeling, our situation in a way made sure there was never anything blocking our expansion routes. As such it makes it much easier for us to leave the world in the way we have chosen.

The main reason we're leaving is that on this world, very simply, we feel that really we have nothing left to prove. Despite starting 3 days late a week in, and yes we did have a good area but still, we were already top 5, and unlike others with who start with good areas since then we never left it. We reached the top spot a couple of times a little later before starting to dominate as we approached the 1m mark and after that the 2m one. And not as if it were through barb nobling, we've dominated the ODA rankings too being rank 1 there for long periods too and shown we can defend too as again we've been rank1 on the ODD rankings too (. We did indeed hold all three for a short spell too. And for the last month we've been sat on the top spot and although this may sound very arrogant we've just got the feeling that whenever rank 2 gets close we can just noble a shed-load of villas to make sure they stay behind, by midnight of course. It's a feeling that we could continue dominating forever, or at least for a very long time and that sort of was the signal for us, it kind of said to us that our time here on w6 was over, we'd done it all.

That said, it has been a wonderful experience, a big thank you to everyone who made it so enjoyable, the friends and the enemies (you know who you are I'm not making a list!), hope to play with you or against you again sometime. And a "sorry" to all those we won't be able to rim!

Bye and thanks again,

Mike and Luca

Damn you!

I had it planned tomorrow to take enough villages, just before midnight so you could not stop me being rank 1, and you must have found out :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bye guys, shame to see you leave but its a safer world now your going :lol:

DeletedUser8468

Best of Luck guys. I don't think I have ever seen an account dominate in so many areas. Your amazing players, and thats why I risked the embarrassment of mailing you asking for advice once, cos I thought it was worth it to ask the best on the world.

Your what most players should aspire to be in this game.

Best of luck guys.

Your two gents :)

Henry

DeletedUser

Looks like they are going out with a bang launching their nukes at us :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah I wanted to send them all to one person in particular, however, circumstances stopped us from doing that so instead sent some love to you guys :)

thanks again everyone

and radarr lololololol

DeletedUser

FYI - nobling of YYY villages will most definitely be taken as an act of war. You have been warned.

Timmy

DeletedUser7991

thanks

I don't post often on here but i just wanted to add my thanks for all the kind words from people.

also:

FYI - nobling of YYY villages will most definitely be taken as an act of war. You have been warned

we were hardly in jbox for more than a day so i'm not sure that jbox really have much of an ownership claim for the YYY villages, but anyway, I'm gone from W6 now, so that's just my opinion

Mike

DeletedUser

I dont think it matters if anyone takes the Yeah Yeah Yeah barbs or not. Those in the area should jump on the chance. JBOX should be at war with most of the world now anyways.

Farewell to the most dominate players ive seen in quite a while. Lost a little respect when you went to Gold after your tribe split but i guess you had no where else. Im sure they didnt help you much anyway.

Wish you guys all the best in your domination of future worlds. Uk6 will miss you.

DeletedUser

Looks like they are going out with a bang launching their nukes at us :lol:

At least your tribe will know which villages are the "easy clears"....lol. I have sat that account when we were in the same tribe. Alot of that account will not be an easy clear.....