W8 Running commentary

Nauzhror

Reaction score
UK9 or w56, one will be .5
1 will be no hauls

Neither of those are facts. They're both speculation.

A future .net world will be no hauls, never has it been announced that this future world will be W56.

It was stated that a .5 world on .uk in the near future is somewhat likely, again, wasn't stated that it would be UK9.

DeletedUser

Neither of those are facts. They're both speculation.

A future .net world will be no hauls, never has it been announced that this future world will be W56.

It was stated that a .5 world on .uk in the near future is somewhat likely, again, wasn't stated that it would be UK9.

Yeah it has (nod)

DeletedUser1292

Personally (although I'm aware of the impracticallity of it) I would have preferred a survey question on whether co-playing should be allowed. Now obviously I'm aware that people play at home, work, and on the go so seeing that somebody has logged on from multiple ip's is commonplace but if there was a way to know then yeah players should be given the choice, after all scripts that farm, or dodge attacks or whatever are banned and isn't a co player essentially a script? They do after all provide 24 hour account coverage after recieving a set of instructions that give that account a desicive edge over a solo account (just like certain scripts)

some people prefer to play solo, for obvious reasons. Your not sharing glory or power with anyone, your victories and losses are yours and yours alone, and a lot of people just don't fancy the social effort involved. I know this game us about promoting the tribal ethos but if I stay with a friend and he has a couch, I sure as hell ain't gonna bunk with him in his bed....

... Also this is my first post in general, are we allowed to cuss in here?

100% agree.