War of the Rim, Episode 2

DeletedUser

Some of you may remember that irjoney and I rather rudely interrupted the "Rate the Top 20 Tribes" thread to get in a little PnP about the (then new) conflict between LRAG/LRAGFO on the one side and AKKA and Flux on the other. Now, while I don't want to pull people's attention away from the main event building up to the South of us, I thought I'd mention that our own conflict is still rattling on entertainingly.

The reason I thought I'd mention it is that in our previous discussions several people were kind enough to express concern because LRAG - as we often do - had let the opposition get off to a flying start. You may remember the early stats had them well ahead of us. I mentioned at the time that this would soon change, but of course talk is cheap... This being the case I thought it might be a good idea just to reassure those who had been thoughtful enough to be concerned. Here are the stats for the last week...

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AK KA Flux
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 347
Difference: 98

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 4
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,110,221
Side 2: 2,144,649
Difference: 1,034,428

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 290,084
Side 2: 23,593
Difference: 266,491

chart

As you can see, there was no cause for concern and we are now into the swing of things...

And Flux, in case you're wondering, guys, we are still producing nukes faster than we use them... sorry!

DeletedUser

Hehe, knew this would come up, let me make it clear that LRAG/LRAGFO , are indeed attacking an inactive - rhodod - Player page Here, who is Yellow, nothing much to gloat about to be honest.

But nevertheless, good work, keep it up.

DeletedUser2918

rhodod would appear to account for 13 of the stats... which still leaves 28 to 4 in the last week.

nice stats LRAG

DeletedUser

Is he inactive? He was active enough when he was recruiting for Flux while in LRAG, I remember. Well stacked, anyway. As is i kenzor i, but we have a few of his, too. Nine today, is it? More? Actually, I don't believe Rhodod was inactive when we started taking vills off him...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6158

Flux were gloating about taking villages from inactive players. It is nothing new and all conquers count at the end of the day, plus there's still considerable takes from LRAG even if you took him out.

DeletedUser

I have to give credit here to LRAG where it is due. This week they have done well. But we will bring the fight to you for next week :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Flux were gloating about taking villages from inactive players. It is nothing new and all conquers count at the end of the day, plus there's still considerable takes from LRAG even if you took him out.

Hmm, where was this posted bro?

DeletedUser

Given our guys in K16 are dealing with W1N and LRAG, then I am happy enough with our monthly stats

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 65
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 489,598
Side 2: 499,316
Difference: 9,718

chart

DeletedUser

Yes, Chubbs, we all know you ran up an early lead. We discussed it at length on the other thread and I referred to it specifically on this one.
My point, of course, that that was then and this is now. And the figures from now are rather more relevant, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

I'd say its all relevant Taff.

We took a lot from you, we are now generally on the backfoot in the north as an onslaught from LRAG and W1N came simultaneously.

Tis a sprint not a marathon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The point is that when we declared and Flux took the lead you told LRAG to stop making excuses and shouted your conquers from the roof tops, now when LRAG take the lead all you can do is gurn. Sorry chubbs, as you can see by previous posts no-ones taking your excuses, and if you show stats that show Flux are still winning I see it as desperate as we have underlined we've just gotten into the swing of things, but as anyone can see you we will be taking the lead and we will pass Flux, AK and KA by a large majority.

Oh and, congratulations Flux, you did take a nice lead at the start, but don't intend to keep it even by the 2 lead your at.

DeletedUser

The point is that when we declared and Flux took the lead you told LRAG to stop making excuses and shouted your conquers from the roof tops, now when LRAG take the lead all you can do is gurn. Sorry chubbs, as you can see by previous posts no-ones taking your excuses, and if you show stats that show Flux are still winning I see it as desperate as we have underlined we've just gotten into the swing of things, but as anyone can see you we will be taking the lead and we will pass Flux, AK and KA by a large majority.

Oh and, congratulations Flux, you did take a nice lead at the start, but don't intend to keep it even by the 2 lead your at.

The stats weren't to show we were winning, more to show that we took the lead, and you have come back, but all in all things are pretty much equal.

Our nukes will be rebuilding I guess, looking for the next round....

DeletedUser

Okay chubbs, it doesn't matter how Flux basicly called us useless and proclaimed we were going down, not at all. We look forward to it :)

DeletedUser

LRAG are doing much better than Flux thought I think, but they will not come to the forum and tell you that.

DeletedUser

fair play to u guys in FLUX very few members doin a good job, yes u had a head start and yes LRAG catching up very quickly but good fun all round the way the game is ment to be played.

much more exciting and enjoyable when tribes are at war, better than barb nobling and hugging.