Share This Page

1. tonijr

tonijr New Member

Ok. At least I can see that you want them down then.

2. sean

sean Member

Evict have been preparing to attack Slap for a while, the whole espionage campaign and engineering a war between Royals and Slap days before Evict went to war was all part of their plan, of course they would lie to gain an advantage, they were barb nobling quite heavy on the Slap frontline too.

3. shaun1102

shaun1102 Member

I think you'll find if you ask any tribe who we have diplomacy relations with wether we stick to our agreements they will all tell you we Infact do and actually are very accommodating.

We never had diplomacy relations with slap we had an understanding of a situation that benefited getting us closer to you, it's not our problem you never realised this, once we got what we wanted that understanding came to an end.

Conjuring conspiracies won't win you this war just make you look like a fool.

Man up and come at us!!!

4. slippery

slippery Guest

This war is interfering with my World of Tanks play can you stop sending 4 second trains and get on with it

5. salems24

salems24 Guest

so to summarise anyone you have diplomatic relations with should know that you go back on your word whenever it suits you to do so? got it :)

guess it's not worth believing EVICT when they say they are going to do anything then

p.s I have been attacking :) I took a village a couple of days ago and launched a few nukes more recently

6. shaun1102

shaun1102 Member

Wow 1 village a few nukes top man

7. salems24

salems24 Guest

the same as any EVICT players I have seen :)

8. Relidium

Relidium Guest

If that was the case how come you guys have lost 64 vills to evict?

9. IBraDz

IBraDz Member

Wow I forgot that when you play tribal wars your automatically a diplomatic expert :D.

Salem your duke should ban you from this thread, your just making them look stupid + desperate.

10. DarkElixir

DarkElixir New Member

Ah forum wars :)

11. --h--

--h-- Member

Sorry fellas, going to have to agree with the evict guys here. This talk is making us look bad so can we please just lay whatever it is to rest and move onto more important things, like why not one person has made a single funny on this post for a long time.. I only scanned it so i may have missed them but i see no funnies.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  12. fidel the fearless

fidel the fearless Active Member

Tbh mate you should have just said: "Sorry fellas, going to have to agree with the evict guys here. This talk is making us look bad so can we please just lay whatever it is to rest and move onto more important things." and leave it at that instead of writing that pointless lecture that no-one will probably ever read, except me.

13. --h--

--h-- Member

Agreed and deleted - Felt right at the time :)

14. fidel the fearless

It's okay if you had been drinking. People write some strange things when they drink :icon_redface:.

15. fidel the fearless

It's okay if you had been drinking. People write some strange things when they drink :icon_redface:.

16. IBraDz

IBraDz Member

-H- gotta say mate best thing I've heard from slap :)