We Have Wings - Red Bull Based Tribe - W2

DeletedUser

RB, i heard it isn't working out for you guys, if you want you can join PIE!? we will make you our internals..........

DeletedUser

Halo just do us all a favour and STFU no-one wants to read any of your useless posts,
your out of your depth in every way, especially on premade forum pnp threads, as just about all personalities here are extremely experienced players, as they must be to not only lead tribes, but to be able to attract the caliber of members for their tribe, as well as the members of these premades.
Your an exception, which I thought could teach you the tricks to this game. But time and Time again, you have shown your not up to the challenge and can't even grasp the fact that you should shut up and listen to what is being talked about by far more experienced members then you, instead of trying to make out your a TW pro which you seriously are not.

I hope this pleases my Extra, :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Tis why I wanted to talk to you.

Told you not to count on staying in Gummy Halo.

DeletedUser

Halo just do us all a favour and STFU no-one wants to read any of your useless posts,
your out of your depth in every way, especially on premade forum pnp threads, as just about all personalities here are extremely experienced players, as they must be to not only lead tribes, but to be able to attract the caliber of members for their tribe, as well as the members of these premades.
Your an exception, which I thought could teach you the tricks to this game. But time and Time again, you have shown your not up to the challenge and can't even grasp the fact that you should shut up and listen to what is being talked about by far more experienced members then you, instead of trying to make out your a TW pro which you seriously are not.

I hope this pleases my Extra, :icon_cool:

Ditto. Finally someone said it :icon_rolleyes: