Well Done Guys!!!!

DeletedUser11525

Well done to matt and all the TIR lot for winning the world.

Shame to see the world finally end but being a Magician myself i thought we all had a good run. Sadly my love child tribe was disbanded this year after being around since 2008-9 =KN= but the journey continues on W14 now if anyone hasnt joined up already!!!

DeletedUser8002

I echo that!! Well done Matt.. Friends for the first week and the last week... At war for the rest!! lol... Great time had by all... ish

DeletedUser11539

Well done SAS ;) topped the O.D total rankings fighting on our own! And we even had the brains to decide when to end the world when we chose :) ....... So big congratulations to all our leaders for playing this world with a little style and class, Thankyou!

DeletedUser

You sent the secret to us you mean.

It wont end when you want it to falco. Only the winning tribe can decide that. All you have done is take advantage of a silly default setting, just because we have the secrets does not mean they will be intentionally held for the 48 hrs. Some of us still want to have fun here..... mainly at your expense.

DeletedUser10781

won't be at our expense - personally I'm going to spend time with my family over christmas - if you want to move the secret, go ahead - in a couple of days you'll be hitting barbs.

The world's finished at a nice time, time to be with families over christmas instead of playing this game

DeletedUser

I lol'd so hard I nearly spat my coffee out. Falco you wanna check the facts with the mods. They have to be held for 48 hours your own tribe mate even points this out to you :icon_rolleyes: .... if you still do not believe me... hang about and see what happens. We like our villas a little better built than the way you have made them. Can you do us a favour and upgrade the hiding place to L10 for us before we move in? :lol:

DeletedUser10781

I lol'd so hard I nearly spat my coffee out. Falco you wanna check the facts with the mods. They have to be held for 48 hours your own tribe mate even points this out to you :icon_rolleyes: .... if you still do not believe me... hang about and see what happens. We like our villas a little better built than the way you have made them. Can you do us a favour and upgrade the hiding place to L10 for us before we move in? :lol:

There is such a thing as a bad winner you know.

Like I said earlier, move the secret if you want, most of us have deleted now so you'll be opping barbs.

Congratulations, you guys won, I'm happy for you - now try and go out with some class.

Enjoy the run up to christmas, any further play is just a waste of time.

(Oh and by the way - HP Lvl10? waste of time and farm space)

DeletedUser

we have a vote on our forum at the moment...

alot of us want a w11 free xmas too so even if we move the secret out today it wont be for too much longer by the looks of it...

but thanks return :) we did intend to notify everyone when we were going to end it so people had time to do things.lol

matt

DeletedUser11539

No you missed my point we can choose to end when we like can we not? Forget the secret thing I was talking about deleting as everyone is.... Like mentioned you and the other 24 have played the world well so well done for that, but being a bad loser is one thing being a bad winner is very sad . Also perhaps try a teat on the end of your bottle to stop you spilling your coffee ;)

DeletedUser

yes you can all delete but we still control the end with the secrets.. who knows the tribe might want to much barbs for a month although very unlikely.lol

as for bad winners and or losers can we not start more arguments over silly matters. the worlld is almost over, its xmas so happy faces :)

matt

DeletedUser

I'd like to point that HP lv. 10 is essential for dodging. That 10 (Something like that) population equates to several early wall levels, which is almost certain to save more than 10 population's worth of troops.

DeletedUser10781

but is pretty useless, late game on a limited hauls world - conventional worlds may find it useful but this one less so.

However, there is more than one way to play this game, that's the beauty of it. Personally I don't bother but others might use them to the greater or lesser effect

DeletedUser9933

My avatar really fits this thread hehe.
Falco rider - Really? You guys decided? really? Seem to remember things somewhat different :D oh well holidays, on with the happy faces :D
/Marco aka Baconator