well done Smack!

DeletedUser

Just writting to say congrats and well played to smack, im soon to be a gonna for the first time ever in tribalwars, heres a few of the attacks to give the non related players some insight.

Subject: Sir Vic attacks outch time lol (522|538) K55

The attacker has won

Luck: 24.7
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: Sir Vic
Village: F-meh (514|552) K55
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Defender: lukjackm
Village: outch time lol (522|538) K55
Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png

Haul :29.329
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
79061/87130

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 18 to level 2 and

Subject: cenarius-demigod attacks outch time lol (522|538) K55

The attacker has won

Luck: 12.3
klee.png

Attacker: cenarius-demigod
Village: Cena-Plus-Tyr (502|558) K55
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_knight.png

Losses:
they really dont like me
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png

Haul :2.000
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
3000/22240

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

and

Subject: I iz Trollin attacks outch time lol (522|538) K55

Luck: 9.9
klee.png

Attacker: I iz Trollin
Village: Barbarian village (519|532) K55
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png

Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

and

Subject: The Plague attacks outch time lol (522|538) K55

Luck: -19.1
klee_grau.png

Attacker: The Plague
Village: Original Strain (532|547) K55
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_ram.png

Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

i have 31 incomings and i no one of these is a train by sir vic cos he has a tribe mate hitting with nuke 1 sec before. I dout i have enough to defend against 2 nukes in a row, so i will be joining the rim soon lol.
Well played again guys!

DeletedUser

+ reputation for taking this on the chin rather than whining about it.

Unlucky dude, I guess its the way the cookie crumbles.

DeletedUser

You put up a good fight, looks like you cost Sir Vic a fair few troops! Its happened to even some of the best players at least once, but its good to see you have taken it on the chin and in good spirit!! Good luck on the rim!

DeletedUser

Heh, for a top tribe the Smack war machine is a tad rusty..

Will be interesting to see whether your tribe can reclaim your village if its nobled.

+rep

DeletedUser1508

Lol, I love this thread. Well done Lukjackm and STORM! Nice to see something not go Smack!'s way for once :lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks but all the congrats goes to tribe and non tribe support i got. I already picked where i was going to restart in the rim.

DeletedUser1508

Thanks but all the congrats goes to tribe and non tribe support i got. I already picked where i was going to restart in the rim.

Meh, of course not many top players would have that much defence on their own... Still, it doesn't detract from the fact that you have more than double then next person's ODD :icon_biggrin:

But why give up? Can't you snipe the train and backtime?

DeletedUser2765

Hmm, I wonder if I should join in the attacks!?

But tbh, those troop counts were/are kinda sad for Sir Vic. I thought mine were bad but... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Meh, of course not many top players would have that much defence on their own... Still, it doesn't detract from the fact that you have more than double then next person's ODD :icon_biggrin:

But why give up? Can't you snipe the train and backtime?

Im not restarting mate, i just picked my spot cos i thought i was going to get nobled.

DeletedUser1508

Hmm, I wonder if I should join in the attacks!?

But tbh, those troop counts were/are kinda sad for Sir Vic. I thought mine were bad but... :icon_eek:

You are conceding that you have poor troops? Oh well, you can now be satisfied that you have more troops than at least one other top ten player :lol:

DeletedUser

You did massive damage to Sir Vic. It will cost him a lot to rebuild those nobles, not to mention to regain his daily income back and also to rebuild the troops he lost. So maybe you could survive for a while if the rest of Smack! leaves you alone. :)

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3667

Hm. Unless you help him somehow, Kriegselend, he's going to be in a very bad position. At the same time, you could follow the trend, and take rank 1 by nobling your tribesmate.

DeletedUser

You did massive damage to Sir Vic. It will cost him a lot to rebuild those nobles, not to mention to regain his daily income back and also to rebuild the troops he lost. So maybe you could survive for a while if the rest of Smack! leaves you alone. :)

Good luck.

From the last report of lukjackm i've seen he had 4 paladins.
lukjackm's troops died in the first attack along with an unknown's supporter troops.

DeletedUser2765

Hm. Unless you help him somehow, Kriegselend, he's going to be in a very bad position. At the same time, you could follow the trend, and take rank 1 by nobling your tribesmate.

Lol, that'd be just downright evil. As much as I'd like to help Sir Vic, I got villages to noble on my own. :p

You are conceding that you have poor troops? Oh well, you can now be satisfied that you have more troops than at least one other top ten player :lol:

I am saying I thought my troop counts were bad, but compared to his mine are pretty good. Please do not put words in my mouth, out of all the Shots members, your actions and words towards me :)icon_wink:) have been the most fair and have earned a high amount of respect in my book. Don't take that away.

DeletedUser1508

From the last report of lukjackm i've seen he had 4 paladins.
lukjackm's troops died in the first attack along with an unknown's supporter troops.

And your point is what? Lukjackm has already told us that it was his tribes (and some nontribes) support that he is still alive by.

DeletedUser3667

Lol, that'd be just downright evil. As much as I'd like to help Sir Vic, I got villages to noble on my own. :p

Just as a matter of perspective, but unless you help him, counter-attack of some sort and the eventual demise of his village is imminent. It would be a very very stupid tribe that didn't take this opportunity to at least disable his nobling ability for a while, if not continue to ensure that he would not be a threat in the future. Without the help of you or others of his tribesmates, there is a serious possibility that he may end up far along a certain creek, missing a paddle.