What a joker!!!

DeletedUser

ok so lbanater from W13 is a noob 3 reasons..

number 1

For one he is not a team player i recruited him to sleep? because he looks promising and seens like a active nice player all round nice person and then he puts in the tribal forums

lbanater on 12.07.2012 at 15:58Thanks

sick of everyone complaining about points.

its troops that win wars when was the last time you won a war with points? Oh wait you dident because you carnt so shut up winging about points they are of no use to us in a war so stop your complaining or im gone.

as we was talking about you need to get the balance with troops and points so you dont fall behind but have enough troops to defend yourself...#

Number 2

​So i warn him and he doesn't talk to kindly to it..

xWHR on 12.07.2012 at 22:04Quote Edit Delete

leave then!

don't want people like you in the tribe threaning to leave!!

we are like a family stay loyal to each other so leave

Number 3

So at ths point i have dismissed him from the tribe and then after i get a lovely mail

lbanater Jul 13,2012 07:20
you are the most perfetic player i have seen, you kick me from the tribe because i was been honest, and quite frankley you are a point whore, i just wish nobles were out because you wouldent last 2 secconds.

so in the end lbanater is becoming a sleep? farm and he lived happy ever after....

The End

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11187

None of these reasons really make him a noob to be fair. I can understand why you would want to kick him, but he does have a valid point albeit a very over talked about one.

DeletedUser11036

From what you've posted here, there's nothing to suggest that you can know he's not a good team player. The reason you think he's a noob is because of a disagreement over a very exhausted aspect of this game - Point/Troops balance.

DeletedUser

I don't get it. He supports troops over points giving a war as an example of why trooops are needed more... Then you bitch about it, seems as if you are not the team player and he is. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

that wasnt the only reason he was threatening to leave haha

DeletedUser80

Don't be to hard on him, he just has a big ego getting into your tribe, and because he has 500k points on w21. You should never invited him looking at his profile of gloating lol

DeletedUser

I don't get it. He supports troops over points giving a war as an example of why trooops are needed more... Then you bitch about it, seems as if you are not the team player and he is. :icon_neutral:

threatening to leave the tribe and stuff plus he was telling the tribe he had accounts that were 40 million and when we looked they wasnt even his?

DeletedUser11187

Bit early to decide whether he is or is not a team player. One forum altercation and he is kicked? Seems harsh to me, but i guess your tribe your rules.

DeletedUser

threatening to leave the tribe and stuff plus he was telling the tribe he had accounts that were 40 million and when we looked they wasnt even his?

Then show this information instead? ... pffft.

DeletedUser11036

As I've not seen a post from him on W13 forums yet, I don't think it's at all fair for you to come on here and start to flame him without any evidence, and throwing around wild allegations of him having a different opinoin to you. This is purely based on what you've been saying.

DeletedUser11187

this is interesting....

Well its better then the standard ego boost threads :icon_wink:

There's only so many i'm better then you posts a person can read (hence why i have never posted on externals before)

DeletedUser

about the 40 million account i deleted the forum post by accident meant to move it

hes not a good team player because he was threatening to leave the tribe and then when i kicked him because he threatened to leave i got that mail saying i am a points whore and that if nobles where out i wouldnt last 2 seconds....

DeletedUser

Least we learned about Sleep? today.

Now to double check if I put them in the tribes to watch section...

DeletedUser11183

As I've not seen a post from him on W13 forums yet, I don't think it's at all fair for you to come on here and start to flame him without any evidence, and throwing around wild allegations of him having a different opinoin to you. This is purely based on what you've been saying.

^^ I think im with always on this one