What? A secret alliance with ZD and ex-Why? members to take out EWaR and Meow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't get it, is this what ZD are trying to put about?

DeletedUser

Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!

Can't you think of anything better?

DeletedUser

I've heard that ZD isn't doing so well. It seems that there are conflicting orders being sent out all the time via mail. Didn't they also lose a large amount of players?

DeletedUser

They've lost about 90 members so it seems, to most tribes this would leave them with ten...

To awesome super hypertribe ZD, they have a good 210 still there to back them up.

DeletedUser

/is disappointed that only 1/8 potential victims lost the game.

DeletedUser

They've lost about 90 members so it seems, to most tribes this would leave them with ten...

To awesome super hypertribe ZD, they have a good 210 still there to back them up.

don't you mean most tribes would end up with around -30 player?

DeletedUser7217

I heard something different. Ex why? Stfd and hmmm? Merging to dominate k45 and 55

DeletedUser

Oh. ZD + Why?/STFD/Hmmm supertribe to ally with ZD and kill off EWaR and Meow. Duh.

Everyone in the know knows that :lol:

DeletedUser

maaan this world is confusing allogations flying around all over the place

let make a new one............ex why members ewar and meow are merging together to take out ZD whist kings merge with hmmmmmm? to take on ewar but what kings dont know that because their ewars acadamy tribe ewar will talk to STFD to take them out whilst i sit here tribeless and watch everyone fight each other lol

DeletedUser6488

lol freestyler thats the worst one yet especially adding MEOW to this you know i wouldnt do anything like that haha

DeletedUser

if that actually happened i will leave the world lol to much to handle and get my brain around.....now you know how to get rid of me :)

DeletedUser6695

btW AA I noticed the game and I was your first reply, I didn't lose though I won

Status
Not open for further replies.