What do you think is the tribes with the most potential to be rank 1!

DeletedUser

i think INTRO for sure, they will reign If everything carries it course normally.
But, i think this world will be exciting!
Valor might get near rank 3, but predators a wanted man!, if he goes, others will follow.

But what would happen, if the leaders of valor and INTRO got taken out at the start of the world? :O

DeletedUser1508

Would that deciding policy be , which one would recruit you ?

:p

<3

No.. but now that you mention it... :icon_wink:

But nah, I was meaning if they recruit to a higher member count than they currently have.

DeletedUser

No-one's mentioned RA?
I'm suprised.

RA, Darts and INTRO.. in my humble opinion.

DeletedUser

RA and Intro are very small tribes. If they do get rank 1, it will reflect very poorly on the general quality of the server.

Yes, its likely that their average points may be much higher than others but if tribes with less than 20 members take rank 1, then it says nothing good about other tribes in the server with 30-40 members.

DeletedUser

RA and Intro are very small tribes. If they do get rank 1, it will reflect very poorly on the general quality of the server.

Yes, its likely that their average points may be much higher than others but if tribes with less than 20 members take rank 1, then it says nothing good about other tribes in the server with 30-40 members.

They are now small tribes... But after a while they will probably recruit more members ;)

DeletedUser

They are now small tribes... But after a while they will probably recruit more members ;)
[pp]He is a leader of one of those tribes. I think he would know whether or not they plan on recruiting.[/pp]

DeletedUser

Ive been in a world where tribes with 10-20 members where the mayority in the top 20, it was 60-80-100 member limit:|

If there where many tribes with 10-20 members, then i think that rank 1 for one of them is hightly possible, just not on the start of the world but later. We all have an urge to say that family tribes and high-membered tribes (eks 97 members in an 100-limit) will fail, so why cant a small tribe go over a big tribe in an 40 member limit (I know that it is worse to controll an highmembered tribe, but even if they had the same good co-ordination as an normal sized tribe we still have an urge to say deadweight)? o_O

The only thing i can see against this is that it is 40 members whos counted on the rankings, but then again we could all say that a 40 member tribe could pass an 90 member tribe even if we counted the rankings with all the members, dont just the 40 first :/

Ill bet on one of the small ones :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[pp]He is a leader of one of those tribes. I think he would know whether or not they plan on recruiting.[/pp]

Maybe you're right... Maybe not...

If unexpected things will happen, than they have to do something else than that they had planned.

DeletedUser282

Not sure this early on, but later on, assuming both tribes recruit and stay in the world long enough, the winner of a war between RA and Intro will take rank 1,

DeletedUser

Ive been in a world where tribes with 10-20 members where the mayority in the top 20, it was 60-80-100 member limit:|

If there where many tribes with 10-20 members, then i think that rank 1 for one of them is hightly possible, just not on the start of the world but later. We all have an urge to say that family tribes and high-membered tribes (eks 97 members in an 100-limit) will fail, so why cant a small tribe go over a big tribe in an 40 member limit (I know that it is worse to controll an highmembered tribe, but even if they had the same good co-ordination as an normal sized tribe we still have an urge to say deadweight)? o_O

The only thing i can see against this is that it is 40 members whos counted on the rankings, but then again we could all say that a 40 member tribe could pass an 90 member tribe even if we counted the rankings with all the members, dont just the 40 first :/

Ill bet on one of the small ones :3

I think the point was not that it can't happen but when it does , it says a lot about the 30 - 40 member tribes.

<3