What does it take to win a round these days?!

DeletedUser

The stupidity... So much stupidity...

Lionheart's advice would not work if you were getting teamed by offensive players who are any good of course.
It does not work period. We do not fight with armies that can move in tribalwars, we fight from a fixed location and therefore we cannot hide our location from the enemy. It might work with 10+ villages but that does not happen in most bash rounds and most speeds are won by that point.

However this thread is about getting teamed by noobs which is exactly what Lionheart's advice is about.

Just because you keep getting pwned on bashes while stacking deff it doesn't mean deff is useless on bashes.
You seem to have mixed up lionfart's post and nauzhor's post. :icon_rolleyes:

Matt seems to have forgotten... many years ago when I 1st started playing speed. I learned to fight by beating him and he 4-5 mates when I knew nothing of tribal wars!
Everything I know and learned about speed came from fighting group nubs and making it work to win rounds!
Anything and everything is possible in Lionfart's world. I commend you on your imagination.

Please "quote" Sun Tzu if you're going to start quoting him though.

DeletedUser7179

Clearly you lack the intelligence to understand the meaning!

Awww little Matty knows how to use Google!

DeletedUser

No, I fully understand the meaning. In any case atleast I don't pass other peoples work off as my own and then completely misunderstand their meaning entirely. I mean, the person who'd do something so stupid such as that would be an idiot. A real big idiot.

I feel dumber just by talking with you lionheart, so imma stop. You keep on doing what you're doing, maybe stupid people will give you the light of day - I sure won't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Matt you do understand that when I say ... heres a quote!! It means I am quoting someone else not employing myself as the 3rd person? SO please continue to make yourself look even more uneducated!

DeletedUser

You can claim whatever you want Olli. Claim to be ruler of the world, God of the Universe... Problem is, nobody will believe you.
You had the opportunity to 1vs1 me - You backed out.
I told you to 1vs1 me on .uk - You backed out.

So who is really "afraid" here? I mean, I have beaten all my opponents and proven it. You, you just say you're better than everyone but who have you beaten? All I ever see you do is post stupid comments, insult people and then ask those same people to team with you when you actually do play.

P.S. Nobody wants to hear your stupid excuses about the round settings or the problem 1v1ing on .uk for the thousandth time. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13240

What do you mean by that?! I do think before I say something, it's just that I'm normally drunk so I forget what I'm saying half the time. You've been on UK for about a year or so (cant be arsed finding out) and you still don't understand how to type properly which annoys me because I cant stand people who cant type proper English on an English server.

DeletedUser

COPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2d8699c866774731465df0285b1c927e.png

who is the king?

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
yh u got me, searching the ladder until like place 10k to "copy" a name.