What happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am so confused right now i used to play about a year ago and there were loads of worlds I should know i played most of them ( 22, 25, 30, 32) but now there is only one when i was playing world one wasn't open for new players as the server was full.

So you can see why i am confused oh don't worry worked it out this is the UK server whereas before the servers were all English speaking German servers lol:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My jaw hit my desk when I tried to read that run-on.

Look at the url. You are on .uk. If you want over 9000 worlds, go to .net.

DeletedUser

i did say don't worry

i said i'd worked it out i prefer this uk version at the mo. time is right help is in correct language

DeletedUser

Well, here we've only got 1 so far. It'll take a few more months for several more worlds to come out on .co.uk so if you still want to play on the more popular servers [.net] just hop over.

:|

DeletedUser

I am so confused right now i used to play about a year ago and there were loads of worlds I should know i played most of them ( 22, 25, 30, 32) but now there is only one when i was playing world one wasn't open for new players as the server was full.

So you can see why i am confused oh don't worry worked it out this is the UK server whereas before the servers were all English speaking German servers lol:icon_razz:

Let me get this straight... You mistook this site for net and then you realised it towards the end of your post yet you still felt the need to post it?

DeletedUser

I think he edited. It happens sometimes that "Last edited..." doesn't appear at the bottom of the post.

DeletedUser

I think he edited. It happens sometimes that "Last edited..." doesn't appear at the bottom of the post.

If you edit it within a minute I believe.

But...I was thinking the same thing as Metal when I read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.