What happens in Russia....

DeletedUser269

To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to infractions, punishments, bans, ban discussion, cheating (forum or in game) or contents of support tickets in general is forbidden.

Quote from the forum rules, It would be nice if everyone could follow the forum rules when posting. And if you suspect someone of rule breaking ingame, report them via the correct channels.

DeletedUser269

why delete my posts again did i something to offend all you mods or players???? no. sick of this BS.

I deleted the posts because they were a clear breach of the forums rules. If you have a problem you can private mail me. But there will be no discussion in this thread.

DeletedUser

well where mine too
or do mine fall under the hammer of "WE ARE MODS, EVERYTHING IS O.K, MOVE ALONG, YOU ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU LIKE AS LONG AS IT IS - WHAT YOU ARE TOLD"
do we not have the freedom of speech (as it were) in these open forums..??
do we not have the freedom of expression..??

if you want to bring up rule breakers, then deal with them properly when tickets are put in, and people would not go on about them so much, would they

DeletedUser

So back on topic...

Odd's are 2/1 that Rehab make another family tribe :D

Anyone up for the bet ?

DeletedUser

I'm wondering why some of the former KGB members are now tribeless?
Something very strange is happening in Russia

DeletedUser9598

I'm wondering why some of the former KGB members are now tribeless?
Something very strange is happening in Russia

The answer is they got sick of being messed around, so decided to leave and not return. Most are looking for other tribes to invite them (serious tribes) 1 or 2 are playing it solo.

DeletedUser8007

So back on topic...

Odd's are 2/1 that Rehab make another family tribe :D

Anyone up for the bet ?

2/1 are good odds, i think you mean 1/2 on. Rumour has it we have approached LoL and TLH to join the family and signs are good up to now........

DeletedUser10033

LOL i love the rumours.

We have decieded to have family tribes in all K's
Please apply with an IGM to me.
K-- Nubs for whatever k your in.
15K of each resource is to be sent to me, as signing in fee.
Then daily tributes of 5k of each resource for each village you own.
After 2 Month you will have your villages internaled by myself. And with all that, you will be ready for w13.

Please address mail to Silent i am a K__ nub!

Thankyou

Silent

Last edited by a moderator: