What was your first world

DeletedUser

What was the first world (.net or .co.uk) server that you actually played on, is there anyone else still around from .net world 1 days?

I played .net as the same username and called it quits during DVADER's war with TH after the Lolliance vs T:V and T:V2 war?

Another survivors?

Cald

DeletedUser

Agree with above
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117

W4.net, played during GX / UNSF war, quit after 4 years

DeletedUser9748

W26 on .net played for some months with J~S but my most important world was w51 1-2 years later :)

DeletedUser

What was the first world (.net or .co.uk) server that you actually played on, is there anyone else still around from .net world 1 days?

I played .net as the same username and called it quits during DVADER's war with TH after the Lolliance vs T:V and T:V2 war?

Another survivors?

Cald

Quite old school . . . righteous.

.net beta tester here. Only a couple of us left.

DeletedUser

Quite old school . . . righteous.

.net beta tester here. Only a couple of us left.

I remember Beta, that rocked, was part of the "Sunday League" invasion that spectacularly failed because TribalWar did the exact same thing at the same time, and they were much better.

From the face of it the .net worlds are far harder and tougher (and more active) than the .co.uk worlds.

I miss world one, worse thing that ever happened was that war ending.

Cald

DeletedUser

My first world was W10.net - had no clue what i was doing.
My second world was W26.net where i was in 300 which ended up becoming Pills

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember Beta, that rocked, was part of the "Sunday League" invasion that spectacularly failed because TribalWar did the exact same thing at the same time, and they were much better.

From the face of it the .net worlds are far harder and tougher (and more active) than the .co.uk worlds.

I miss world one, worse thing that ever happened was that war ending.

Cald

Heh the football people ? Had a lot of friends in SL. Tamo, Pliers, Sebco, etc.
I miss 1000 + member tribes !

DeletedUser

SL had some great and crazy players, my favourite by far was SIV who was mostly drunk throughout his three years in the game but was a massive laugh.

I used to be part of the 4 paladin tribes, who each had around 400 members each in their hey-day. Now a tribe of 1600 players was a sight to behold. Especially when you had Amazon Jim (i think he was upto 4.3 when he was banned) leading the tribe with his band of pirates in ZP.

Awesome days that remind what a geek I am.

Cald

DeletedUser

world 7 of .net was my first...got to about 120,000 then nobled out...it was heart wrenching at the time...if only i knew then what i know now!