Whats the point in this game EXP & K~I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i really have to ask the question what is the point in this game,as you can not win either way?
i was a K~I member i attacked a barb village so i could expand and build up my strength, it turns out this village was being farmed by a EXP member, he took offence and we had words, i even offered him compensation, i was then kicked out of K~I for what i do not know? attacking a barb village ?? was he a friend of hippy2? i have since been attacked repeatedly by 2 - 4 EXP players, i can not join another tribe as i am now considered a refugee. where is the enjoyment in this i can not take a barb village as they are being farmed and continualy harrased and attacked by people who have 20+ villages, why are they allowed to get get so strong and kill of any smaller villages????? it must be so fun to watch 4 small independat villages get wiped out, with no chance of support or fighting back.
im off to find something else to do with my time!
i think there should really be a low limit of tribe members and on villages owned, as it will end up a game dominated by 3-4 big tribes who will not take refugees or new members as they are not strong enough.
im really disapointed in this community.:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

K~I stab EXP in the back if i remember right and team up with RES so if you was EXP would you trust a K~I or ex K~I members again :icon_rolleyes:

NOPE

And there is a tribe limit in world one plus if a players got alot more villages than you then they have a big moral problem in killing your troops, as for the limit on villages :lol:

DeletedUser

yes thats what u get for not reading the guides ,and nobeling babrs >_> exp are Evil.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and I thought we were huggers? I wish people would make there minds up.. I'm starting to suffer an identity crisis.......

DeletedUser1189

As long as your tribe is run by weak willed individuals larger tribes will always bully them into submission. You were probably kicked at the request of exp and your tribal leadership will of just bent over backwards to please them. The irony being that eventually EXP will probably just attack the whole of your tribe anyway and they are now one member weaker because they were unwilling to stand up for themselves and say no.

DeletedUser

It's ridiculous...only the strongest survive and prosper in this game! We should have a non-pvp server so that we can all be dominant....

@crashman492

New players can always join new worlds, you aren't exactly new though. Having 7 villages after 6 months suggests to me that you simply haven't played the game very well.

There's loads of informative guides out there so lack of prior experience is no excuse. This applies to all competitive online games. Quit blaming the game/community/tribe for your own shortcomings.

DeletedUser

it must be so fun to watch 4 small independat villages get wiped out, with no chance of support or fighting back

Yes. Yes it is.

This is a war game, the strongest survive, the weakest die out....if this offends you....go and play farmville :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes. Yes it is.

This is a war game, the strongest survive, the weakest die out....if this offends you....go and play farmville :icon_rolleyes:

god i hate farmville...

unless K~I realise they will have to stand up to EXP at some point they will eventually loose all their players to minor issues like this one

good luck againts EXP...

DeletedUser

It's ridiculous...only the strongest survive and prosper in this game! We should have a non-pvp server so that we can all be dominant....

@crashman492

New players can always join new worlds, you aren't exactly new though. Having 7 villages after 6 months suggests to me that you simply haven't played the game very well.

There's loads of informative guides out there so lack of prior experience is no excuse. This applies to all competitive online games. Quit blaming the game/community/tribe for your own shortcomings.

Thats a sign of life mate.. survival of the fittest and all that..

DeletedUser

If the game was like that there would be no need for newbies and furthermore no more persons joining tribal wars. You just need the willingness to learn and to stand up to persons.

DeletedUser4753

We should have a non-pvp server so that we can all be dominant....

u didn't just say that.

go to game shop, buy sim city, and play away.

There are things in place to give you a chance, like morale, 20:1 attacker defend ratio for 60 days etc.
tis a great community for skilled and new a like, but not moaners who lose and complain through fault of there own.

DeletedUser

i really have to ask the question what is the point in this game,as you can not win either way?
i was a K~I member i attacked a barb village so i could expand and build up my strength, it turns out this village was being farmed by a EXP member, he took offence and we had words, i even offered him compensation, i was then kicked out of K~I for what i do not know? attacking a barb village ?? was he a friend of hippy2? i have since been attacked repeatedly by 2 - 4 EXP players, i can not join another tribe as i am now considered a refugee. where is the enjoyment in this i can not take a barb village as they are being farmed and continualy harrased and attacked by people who have 20+ villages, why are they allowed to get get so strong and kill of any smaller villages????? it must be so fun to watch 4 small independat villages get wiped out, with no chance of support or fighting back.
im off to find something else to do with my time!
i think there should really be a low limit of tribe members and on villages owned, as it will end up a game dominated by 3-4 big tribes who will not take refugees or new members as they are not strong enough.
im really disapointed in this community.:mad::mad::mad:

pm me tell me what your going on about

DeletedUser

K~I stab EXP in the back if i remember right and team up with RES so if you was EXP would you trust a K~I or ex K~I members again :icon_rolleyes:

NOPE

And there is a tribe limit in world one plus if a players got alot more villages than you then they have a big moral problem in killing your troops, as for the limit on villages :lol:

lol
lol
pmsl

DeletedUser

All the good K~I players are in EXP now anyway, the ones that aren't just suck ass....

Status
Not open for further replies.