When You're Feeling Down?

DeletedUser

Hey guys I just wanted to know what you all do when you're feeling down. It's just I generally am feeling quite down lately and I need a bit of a boost, people just seem to annoy me and tests just make me worry sometimes. I'm a pretty laid-back person but need a cooldown.

-Radarr

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Ehm... Honestly, I couldn't tell you, I usually just feel down until it passes. :p

Snowboarding though seems like it would be a good cure (for me atleast).[/ke]

DeletedUser

It depends on what type of down I'm feeling. If I'm feeling in an angry mood then I find a punchbag/wall (depending if you want to keep your knuckles), to relieve stress quite helpful. If you're just generally down, talk to your mates about it or someone you trust

DeletedUser

Hey guys I just wanted to know what you all do when you're feeling down. It's just I generally am feeling quite down lately and I need a bit of a boost, people just seem to annoy me and tests just make me worry sometimes. I'm a pretty laid-back person but need a cooldown.

-Radarr

Listen to really Relaxing Music.

Meditate.

Sleep.

Sleep is good. Always.

Uhhh... Speak to your Teachers about it and i'm sure they'll be able to help you with maybe Less H/W to do.

Speak to your parents/guardians as well, be honest and they'll help you i'm sure :)

DeletedUser

I find exercising helps a lot, outside, not in a gym or on a treadmill for example. It also helps you sleep at night if you've actually been out, and lack of sleep is thought to increase the chance of depression, as well as extending how long your feeling down for.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Don't do drugs/drink alcohol, they also increase depression.[/ke]

DeletedUser

No, I find smoking/drinking/drugs stupid. Plus I'm only 13.Thanks to all your replies :)

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Radarr, today, I was feeling a bit down and depressed.

So I just sat down, in complete silence and isolated the feelings. Was it because I got angry, was it because I felt alone, I centered on what was making me feel depressed. Once I found the reason WHY I was depressed, I thought about ways I could change that and assured myself that I would fix them -- for me, it was feeling a bit of home sickness and having no one I can talk to, face-to-face.[/ke]

DeletedUser282

This

Listen to really Relaxing Music.

Meditate.

Sleep.

Sleep is good. Always.

Uhhh... Speak to your Teachers about it and i'm sure they'll be able to help you with maybe Less H/W to do.

Speak to your parents/guardians as well, be honest and they'll help you i'm sure :)
Then This. Agreeing with Krieg is rather strange
[ke]I centered on what was making me feel depressed. Once I found the reason WHY I was depressed, I thought about ways I could change that and assured myself that I would fix them [/ke]

DeletedUser

I am weird, and am never down (well, when i am, I log onto my w11 4 mil account and send mass numbers of nukes)
But, my friends do this:
listen to music
buy glowsticks
rub their tummies (it works, liek seriously)
join a club at school, drama is fun, so is improv if you have one.