Where be the ego ;(

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

Well normally we see a few front runners, or spy names who we all know are dangerous

But i dont see as many peeps about, perhaps they hiding

Anyway who's a hot prospect do peeps recon?

If will plays seriously have to bet on him fa rank 1

also i spy me a lionheart who seemed to do well on classic
and is our first to lc man scientist a hot favourite

Just curious really, who do peeps see taking the top spots, for the early game atleast?

DeletedUser11546

um, i see a variety of accounts doing well, (ThePheonixRises, Lizards and Flying Duck) though i see the scientist getting rimmed in the VERY near future though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Ooo that reminds me with you saying duck

we know emily super duck to be half decent, princess p is very good from what ive seen, so those 2 coing could do sum damage to peeps

DeletedUser10790

Lizards are gonna have to do well, they will be doing something very long if they don't occupy the highest ranks in weeks to come. I think the scientist will do well, providing his co's are active and decent.

Blue

DeletedUser11546

Ooo that reminds me with you saying duck

we know emily super duck to be half decent, princess p is very good from what ive seen, so those 2 coing could do sum damage to peeps

woops forgot them,

and afterall on uk 15 I said that pam (princessp) would get rank 1

DeletedUser

Will is playing Lizards with us speeders, so It's Official now :p

As for the Ego, fair to say I have the biggest around here?

DeletedUser4753

you must be joking, i put myself with best and not even top 100 :D

DeletedUser4753

woops forgot them,

and afterall on uk 15 I said that pam (princessp) would get rank 1

think id left by then, afterall come end of free fa comes the ever common d1 troop suicide :p

DeletedUser10790

typo.....
*wrong not long......
and was gonna put days, but didnt know how long you would hibernate outside the top10

blue

DeletedUser

Why would we have to do well and why would we be doing something very wrong if we weren't in the top ranks?
Surely that'd mean we are just on par with the others around our ranks and the top are doing better? :S

DeletedUser10790

You have to do well because of the quality of player on he account. Looking at who has joined (that i know of) you should hit rank 1 and remain there period. Providing you stay active and have a decent enough area

blue

DeletedUser

But what if we want to take it casual, too much pressure :icon_redface: