Where has GODS gone

DeletedUser

Beyond the obvious reasons? They were too spread out to be of any real use to each other. They were a bunch of egos, and they were taking a battering. I'm surprised they even lasted this long. Even USSR would have been more of a threat.

DeletedUser

A.F.A catted them down, some of the players have gone into swarm, others into tea.

DeletedUser

A.F.A catted them down, some of the players have gone into swarm, others into tea.

I wonder if A.F.A will claim refugee on them. Could be funny, I suppose. Plus, A.F.A would get nice new noble targets. Mmmmmm, chewy.

DeletedUser

A.F.A defeated GODS................as to claiming them as refugees, they could, but their leasdership may not be that bothered, having forced one GODS player to quit, and rendered Cannabinoid to little more than a farm target, they may see that justice has been done. Time will tell.

My source hints that SWARM may wish to continue the war, now they have taken in the remnants of GODS.

DeletedUser

A.F.A defeated GODS..........

GODS were winning, unfortunately merging with SWARM ended the war. They can claim victory if they like, we know better.

having forced one GODS player to quit

Yes one player quit more to personnel reasons than to A.F.A. ram2767 quit A.F.A just cause I scouted him. Over last 2 days One A.F.A got nobled and three got cleared by 1 GODS member, of which one has hit restart already and that's only the last few days.

Cannabinoid to little more than a farm target

Yes Cannabinoid took a kicking, still here tho and kicking back...

DeletedUser

Belle and Tashunke got a kicking, Left,and joined FaF.

Uk pro got a kicking, Lost all his troops,Believe he has now quit.

Canna got a kicking Cant seehim pulling back now tbh

DeletedUser

I think to say GODS were winning is a view anyone in AFA would not agree with. Scorpionulgr Deleted because he was catted to the ground by AFA. Cannabinoid likewise has been catted too the point where unless peace is made, he wont recover. Of course joining SWARM will mean he can call on tribe support now, which he didnt get before from what I'm told.

Whatever you claim as to who was winning/won..........GODS declared on AFA, and bit off more than they thought they had.

The other view of the merger, is GODS may have realised that AFA finally have nobles, so GODS decided to join a bigger tribe. All conjecture now.

What I'm watching for, is SWARM's next move..........will they make peace, or will they continue a war that wasn't theirs?

Will AFA's allies join the fight (over half of SWARM are in the allies area) or will they watch AFA slug it out?

Time will tell.

My money is on the little guys, who stood up to the egotistical bullies, like David and Goliath............and kicked the hell out of them.

A.F.A.................Killers of Gods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If love gravy are the players who used to be on the account, I'm confident that they will go far.

The rest, meh, can't really say.

DeletedUser

I am a member of A.f.A

y2bing, please look at the facts before posting, what you said was utter rubbish, you have only disgraced yourself.

nemesis666 is, to my knowledge, entirely correct; and I personally agree with his second view on things.

DeletedUser

Well IG you going to relocate to where the action is?
Must be lonely stuck up there.
Come and join in the fun and lets see what you're about besides mouthing off from a safe distance.

DeletedUser9793

Well done to AFA.
As someone posted earlier- David - v - Goliath battle on paper but AFA clearly delivered a punch.

DeletedUser

A.F.A defeated GODS................

So FAF and Rehab had nothing to do with it huh?...funny cos I distinctly remember seeing reports of not only the .uk pro account but others in GODS getting catted from them.

Sure it'l show up on AFA's Overview that they won a war( good on ye) But at the end of the day claiming that AFA won it through there own 'david v goliath' scenario is pretty wierd.

Plus I blame poor leadership on GODS part:lol:

DeletedUser

i blame meech for spending too much time playing mini golf :lol:

DeletedUser

Fair point Meechan, was'nt aware of that.

SWARM have decided to continue the war, shame they dont feel upto taking AFA out on their own, theyve called in TUT to the war to hold their hands.

The real question is, will AFA fight alone, or will their allies join them............watch this space.

DeletedUser

y2bing, please look at the facts before posting, what you said was utter rubbish, you have only disgraced yourself.

Always astounds me how people are unwilling to be objective when it concerns them.... So congrats on your win AFA whatever the circumstances, I wish you all well.