who are the bunnies marauding with?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5475
  • Start date

DeletedUser5475

hmmm well first (mb) begins their march on DOGS starting with balthezar, who, unfortunately for dogs, has become rather inactive. Whether he used the excuse of the Easter holiday or the fact that (mb) AND P.D were hammering the crap out of him (while he was still active) to leave is anyone's guess.
(disclaimer: I in no way discredit (mb) and P.D's work done on balth, a job well done, he was not inactive when you started fighting him.)

whoa...wait...what did you say mclain? and I quote: "(mb) AND P.D"
(added bold, underline, italics and red color to "AND" in the quote for emphasis)

ahhh so the first connection comes out. :icon_eek:

now after all this one of their members at the time comes out with this quote:
Another war being won! Color my nose brown if you want but I luv these DOGS of war!

How long now till the DCT confidence is shaken (if not already) and they start calling out to other tribes for help? And hopefully your cries do not attract more predators. Who knows maybe the DOGS will share your carcass!? :icon_twisted:
i guess you spoke to soon as another war begins

(MB) enter the war against DOGS this will be fun

when prodded further, he again replies:
well it all started when a player from us was recruited into DOGS

so dogs make amove our way through the merge of sol so then DOGS ask us for help against P.D we never made a move the DOGS got mad and a small war broke out up here its abit to early for stats know but we have removed them from k23 so far next k33(might take abit longer well alot longer lol)

Now why would one of their members say they are at war with DOGS when one of their leaders comes out with:
I'm afraid , as one of the dukes of (MB) I will need to disappoint you all and rubbish the claims made by Mr Grendon. (MB) have not in fact declared on DOGS. At the moment no war has been declared concerning (MB). There have been villages nobled between DOGS and (MB) but these involve only one player in particular from DOGS, hardly what you would call a war.

Now I don't know about you but repeated noblings of a player in a tribe without so much as a mail looks a lot like an act of war to me.

So who is lying? the ignorant player who knows only what the council reveals to him or the duke who (as with all tribe leaders) has an alterer motive in every word, axe and spear?

But that's not the end of the quote:
Troygrendon has abandoned his tribe and joined Dukes for whatever reason. He should not have made such a post especially considering he had no intent of remaining in (MB).
:lol: so "keep your mouth shut about our plans if you don't intend on sticking around for them" right?

tinman0 today at 12:28
Ok folks,

As life should be set to a theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHwnrlZRus

Right, time to make a start on this Operation.

Please start stacking villages in the east of K23. Anything to the east (right) of Vertical 382 needs support. If you are planning on nobling, start building your noble trains now. (Stacking is the term for getting support into villages).

If you have villages between the K23/4 border and Vertical 382 - get them supported and get your nobles in place.

If you don't have any villages in this area, then please consult with the forum for who needs support. Someone will be posting village locations shortly.

If you NEED support, post in the forum for support.

In case you are just sending support but not getting involved in the attacking later on, you need to send 500 troops (spear/swords/archers/lcavs/hcavs), to each of the support targets.

Consult with your Bunny friends as to who needs support and get support into their villages.

We need EVERYONE sending in support into the battleground before we start. We will be monitoring this as well. If you fail to support your tribe, your place in the tribe (BUNNY and MB) is under threat.

I have 10 villages in the area - do not send support to me as I'm already pre-stacked.

Once we are stacked, we will announce the operation. Thats if you haven't worked it out already!

Any questions, drop me a line.

Regards,
Tinman

Indigo today at 14:28
Guessing we're going for Dukes then! I'm still throwing odd bits at Inflag, passing account to Hague so he can handle last few village transfers - Will be popping back though to watch war progress! :)

tinman0 today at 14:32
Inflag actually lol. Giving him one last chance to join us right now haha. He's not biting, but he really isn't happy in Dukes.

Once we've got inflag, we'll head south into Dogsol K33 territory. Whatever boundaries we had will be ripped up.

Dogs globally on uk2 are also history. Even the sol members that jumped to them are regretting it it seems. Lots and lots of broken friendships over that one (and I don't mean with us). Dogs have too many fronts to defend now.

tinman0 today at 14:34
BTW Dukes are worried about us for some reason. They are trying avoid any tangling with us. We know why, but they are showing their council hands. They are virtually licking hagues ball off right now trying to find out what we our future plans are.

As they aren't getting much out of him, they are even trying to talk to me (big mistake for diplo matters).

They aren't a happy bunch right now.

Indigo today at 14:37
Knew he wouldn't be, don't invite him over here, spent too long fussing about with that guy and plus I just tried to destroy him! He's obviously an awkward character, if he joins he won't want to be here either, likely to become a spy or other obstacle if you ask me.

I wouldn't ever trust DUKES at all. Glad Surfrider isn't Diplomat anymore since he was rather rude to me. Watch out since they're taking over Grots villages too, maybe you should grab those too whilst you're going for Inflag.

Indigo today at 14:39
TBH, if DUKES will do what you say, maybe just demand that they kick Inflag out, will make conquering him easier?

tinman0 today at 15:04
yeah, they don't take demands well. waiting for DREVIL to contact me apparently. not going to wait too long.

tinman0 today at 16:03

now of all that I don't know what's funnier:
tinman0 today at 12:28
In case you are just sending support but not getting involved in the attacking later on, you need to send 500 troops (spear/swords/archers/lcavs/hcavs), to each of the support targets.
or
tinman0 today at 14:32
Once we've got inflag, we'll head south into Dogsol K33 territory. Whatever boundaries we had will be ripped up.

Dogs globally on uk2 are also history. Even the sol members that jumped to them are regretting it it seems. Lots and lots of broken friendships over that one (and I don't mean with us). Dogs have too many fronts to defend now.
lol buying into the DCT PnP much? you checked the stats lately?

hmm so that puts you in bed with P.D and DCT so far...anyone I'm missing?

I mean we could technically look at the tribal changes of nsk/=s.a=/=s.a.=/P.D right? nsk members moved to =s.a=/=s.a.= and the S.A fam members moved to P.D.

So what do you guys think? I'll let you decide. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I mean we could technically look at the tribal changes of nsk/=s.a=/=s.a.=/P.D right? nsk members moved to =s.a=/=s.a.= and the S.A fam members moved to P.D.

So what do you guys think? I'll let you decide. :icon_wink:
Not quite sure how =S.A= members merging with P.D as we had split K's drags us into this war. It's not even like you have the NSK connection down as they seem to be leaving us and joining HoT, which is just NSK without their 'inactives' thus far.

But good luck to both sides. Judging by how DOGS are winning or pretty much tied in every other war they are involved with I think (MB) will need it most. Despite fighting on what must not be all sides any more but practically every inch of territory they own I don't see (MB) making much progress where others have tried and failed.

DeletedUser

Nice post JDM

perhaps MB can clear it up here now.

I can safely say one thing - if they strike at us in any way (other than random) they won't survive in K33 much longer as we send them packing back north to K23.

Stick to your war on barbs MB, what was the plan ? 100-200 barb OP into K33.
Nice.

DeletedUser

lmao,,scared of a war on 4 fronts me thinks hahaha.. good. i hope they do join in and squash you like a bug with the rest of us.

DeletedUser

John D Mclain! I know that name. You were the only person who supported poor old Balth. You sent your 100 spears loyally from 60 hours away to support Balth as he got ripped apart.

IIRC you even sent 100 spears and 50 archers 6 whole times! Gees, I wouldn't want to be in DOGS if they support their members like that.

So just remember all you DOGS players in K33 - your tribe isn't going to support you. You're out there on your own.

But you can rely on John D Mclain and his legions of 100 spears to come to rescue about 2 days too late!

DeletedUser

John D Mclain! I know that name. You were the only person who supported poor old Balth. You sent your 100 spears loyally from 60 hours away to support Balth as he got ripped apart.

IIRC you even sent 100 spears and 50 archers 6 whole times! Gees, I wouldn't want to be in DOGS if they support their members like that.

So just remember all you DOGS players in K33 - your tribe isn't going to support you. You're out there on your own.

But you can rely on John D Mclain and his legions of 100 spears to come to rescue about 2 days too late!

Tinman... Trying to rip on mclain FOR sending support, is kind of, well.. sad. Especially after he just quoted you telling your TRIBE to support with LC... (perhaps you should read up on the game you are play.. LC = offensive.. not support or defense.. :icon_rolleyes: )

DeletedUser

supporting with lc doesn't surprise me with this guy. Just having a look at his village list say's it all, i mean how meany people build so many vills over 12k. Guess it's all about the points with you guy's then.

DeletedUser6195

it would be nice if vills would be best at around 8.5k pts cos i think the vills over that look silly. I mean, on the map it just doesnt look 'natural'.

i think one good stat we should keep loking at is tribal ranks in k33. At the moment:
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 DOGS 4,22 Mio. 484
2 (MB) 2,21 Mio. 299
3 P.D 630.356 79
4 =PhX= 427.465 61
5 DCT 415.878 44
6 BUNNY 329.394 60
7 DUKES 208.785 26
8 =S.A= 101.796 16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lmao,,scared of a war on 4 fronts me thinks hahaha.. good. i hope they do join in and squash you like a bug with the rest of us.

I bet you do "hope they join in", I mean it's been quite obvious(and proven with stats) that with 3 fronts they can win. Even against the likes of you and the rest of TEAM.

Nice thread JDM,Too many 'lil tribes for me to keep track of the whole thing but shady non the less.

DeletedUser

Aww John, take it easy mate, perhaps you should loosen your tie or something, you seem to be getting all worked up again... Oh, sorry, actually that's not a tie is it? Hmm, now wait a minute... Yes, on second thoughts it's actually beginning to look more like a noose... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5475

Aww John, take it easy mate, perhaps you should loosen your tie or something, you seem to be getting all worked up again... Oh, sorry, actually that's not a tie is it? Hmm, now wait a minute... Yes, on second thoughts it's actually beginning to look more like a noose... :icon_twisted:

hmm so that puts you in bed with P.D and DCT so far...anyone I'm missing?
confirmed

DeletedUser

Now, now - stop all this groundless speculation John, it's not worth the effort. Instead if I were you I'd just get those wagons in a circle and I'm sure everything will be fine... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5475

circle the wagons?
Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DCT
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 9
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 307,879
Side 2: 78,078
Difference: 229,801

image.php

Love a good 'ol game of cowboys and indians :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5428

ok i said that not realising what the plans were as the council were very quite and as soon as i did iron blev seemed very cross at me then after the second post iron blev said i was ruinning his operation with dukes on MB wait you guys make operations and then ask are are they at war tut tut tut who are you lying to me MB or the whole tw

DeletedUser5475

ok i said that not realising what the plans were as the council were very quite and as soon as i did iron blev seemed very cross at me then after the second post iron blev said i was ruinning his operation with dukes on MB wait you guys make operations and then ask are are they at war tut tut tut who are you lying to me MB or the whole tw

dogs have never had an op planned on (mb). (mb), on the other hand, had an op planned on dogs while we still had a NAP up.

DeletedUser

Put the whisky down and step away from the keyboard!

DeletedUser5428

Put the whisky down and step away from the keyboard!

best advice iv had all night

ironblevon 06.04. at 23:52

"delete your last FORUM POST ASAP before too many see itYOUR giving away a an OP you tool - dont u know what secret means !!!1"

oh then what did ironblev mean when he sent this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5428

best off closing this as MB dont use externals and its gone dry

DeletedUser5475

best off closing this as MB dont use externals and its gone dry

I'll close it when (mb) are dead. If they want to leave the conversation one-sided that's their decision, but this is the externals it's meant for PnP and that's what I will use this thread for.