who has more war vills?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3227
  • Start date

DeletedUser3227

there has been alot of talk about peoples conquers, barbs/inactives and what not. this thread is to show off your own war conquers against current tribes you are at war with.

ill start it off and would like to see who will beat me.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DeAdMaX

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS TA1
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 2,991
Difference: 2,839

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 7
Difference: 43

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 955,997
Side 2: 16,861,697
Difference: 15,905,700

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 342,680
Side 2: 51,287
Difference: 291,393

image.php

DeletedUser

Nice Max.

Heres mine:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Jaigosian

Side 2:
Tribes: TWM
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 560
Difference: 380

image.php

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,200,868
Side 2: 2,546,700
Difference: 1,345,832

image.php

Side 1: 159,212
Side 2: 0
Difference: 159,212

image.php

Not bad i think considering im an 'apparent' internal noble whore...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3227

wow impressive, talk about leading by example!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: The Nobbler

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM DCT P.D (MB) DEFCON
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 19,352
Side 2: 18,993
Difference: 359

image.php

oh wait here is his most conquers lmao

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: The Nobbler

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS YUMMY!
Players:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 6
Difference: 30

image.php

Side 1: 301,595
Side 2: 36,510
Difference: 265,085

image.php

DeletedUser

take your spin elsewhere max cos those yummy vills he nobled were mine, and they have been nobled because rather than sit inactive during my exams i asked nobby to merge accounts so i can just co play.

DeletedUser

nobbler would have jumped from his death bed as soon as someone said inter-noble hahaha! thats all he is good at.

DeletedUser

nobbler would have jumped from his death bed as soon as someone said inter-noble hahaha! thats all he is good at.

well he seems to be leading a tribe that's beating team at the moment, so i guess he can't be that bad

DeletedUser3227

4 conquers up wow, not that he has had a hand in that at all, 2 war vills in 8 mnths? come on humz, you trying to defend him? lmao. his conquer list is a joke .

DeletedUser

well he seems to be leading a tribe that's beating team at the moment, so i guess he can't be that bad

dogs own 146 vills in k45
team own 244 in k44

war stats are not all the stats involved in a war young duke..listen and you may learn something about who is beating who here ! territory is the prize.

DeletedUser

The dogs are the second largest tribe in k45 while team are third in k44. We can all play with stats darth, and the only reason you have so many in k44 is cos mr traitor (cothamrocks) was based here so don't make it sound as if they were all conquers from the dogs.

DeletedUser3227

well same goes for ur mr traitor's keith the red and jonnipetra, you took 2 we took 1, we still win,

humz last effort = massive fail.

is that a slapping noise i can here?????????????

dont get to excited remember what happened last time?

backslap2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well same goes for ur mr traitor's keith the red and jonnipetra, you took 2 we took 1, we still win,

humz last effort = massive fail.

is that a slapping noise i can here?????????????

AAAAAAAhh now you are getting desperate max you haven't even bothered to check that keith was never a part of team but enzyme, you remember the guy's you hugged because neither of you could war. Guess keith didn't fancy the huggles from you guy's then :).

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None Enzyme 27th August 2009 - 22:00:01 140
Enzyme None 23rd September 2009 - 01:00:01 2,339
None FTL 23rd September 2009 - 04:00:01 2,339
FTL Enzyme 23rd September 2009 - 10:00:01 2,380
Enzyme ~PD~ 06th December 2009 - 22:00:02 135,279
~PD~ ~D-S~ 16th December 2009 - 16:00:01 168,590
~D-S~ DOGS 29th January 2010 - 01:00:01 296,592

And jonipetra was in team for less then a month so i guess he didn't think you were the right tribe for him.
feeling a little silly are we now max, i think war on 3 fronts is making you lose your sanity buddy not that there was much there to start with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

oh i know he from enzyme. your point being,? u still recruited in k45 more then we did in k44. maybe he just liked huggles between dogs and ds instead lmao, are you toffers brother or something? cause you both love fighting losing battles.

DeletedUser

my point being max HOW THE HELL IS HE A TRAITOR he had nothing to do with team

DeletedUser3227

he back stabbed enzyme, whats the difference, enzymes traitor, just because different tribe dont make him an angle, he still a traitor. who cares, gee wiz its like talking to a plank.

DeletedUser

he back stabbed enzyme, whats the difference, enzymes traitor, just because different tribe dont make him an angle, he still a traitor. who cares, gee wiz its like talking to a plank.

So going by your logic Einstein anyone who moves from one tribe to another,even if that move is amicable is a traitor?. Well in your little shallow world maybe.
The reason keith moved was because enzyme cancelled the nap with ~pd~ which was a tribe run by his brother.
And i guess going by the same logic all enzyme who moved to team were also traitors?.
Give it up max cos you know you just got owned AGAIN!

DeletedUser3227

hahahahahahahahah, i got owned lmao @ humz. he turned his back on his tribe , period, but i guess those at dogs arnt that cleaver are they?

doginaballs.png

DeletedUser

Guess they haven't done too bad uptill now max seeing as everyone didn't expect them to survive the fiirst war with por.
Got to go now my lunchbreak over so you keep posting those pics lol