WHO? Ill tell you who!

DeletedUser8288

Lock your doors hide your children becasue theres a tribe on a rampage!

images

We are the bull in the china shop
we float like a butterfly and sting like a bee
we are as good as we say we are
we are brilaint yet not funny :/

yes its true fokes Rampage has desided to get out of first gear and actaully get known on this world
We may not be big we may not be massive but were a pain in the ...(insert word id get infacted for here)

Yes we may not be amazing players yes we may not have nobles yet but were having fun and thats all that matters :icon_cool:

3453_immature-idiots-.gif

Ram - disband, who are they?
Loom - Ally, my co-player is friends with 1 of them.
~ETDK~ - squiggly lines, gotta go to war just because of them!

Bandit

Yes we are rampage and we are here to stay now no one has any excuse for not Knowing who we are. We are the only tribe outside the top ten that has the balls to put there tribe on the forums and risked being flamed

Now sorry for the pretty poor post its not my best il admit that it took like 5 mintuies but what else can i post about really?

DeletedUser282

1) I'd imagine you're too small for people to really care.
2) On the duke (your) profile in game it says "experienced tactility brilliant."

"tactile
▶adjective
1 relating to the sense of touch.

tactility noun.
– origin C17: from L. tactilis, from tangere ‘to touch’."

You've done that wrong. Or was that a clever tactical (the previous word gives a better idea of the proper spelling) ploy to make your enemies fall into a false sense of security? :O

DeletedUser9748

I kinda lol'd but whats the point for this? Just presenting your tribe? Shame, I thought it was a war declaration :(

DeletedUser8288

were so small no one would care :/

i see your point mate yes its just self promotion but what else is there? is there a big war going on? is there a major player scrap this was simple somthing lighthearted that people could read on a sunday night.

DeletedUser

I guess anything is better than nothing considering the activity of the forums. This thread probably like most active thread made since ever.

At any rate, o hai Ram, there is a war going on, but its pretty one sided and at this point war is probably poor word choice, too early really. Also seen much worse posts that have had much more time spent on them, so don't apologise :icon_razz: I'm sure I've posted a few of that kind.

DeletedUser9748

i see your point mate yes its just self promotion but what else is there? is there a big war going on? is there a major player scrap this was simple somthing lighthearted that people could read on a sunday night.

I don't judge your post, neither your intentions. I just really hoped to be a declaration or something, to see some activity in this dead forum. TBH nice presentation, did you guys merged from small tribes or I have never noticed you before?

DeletedUser8288

I don't judge your post, neither your intentions. I just really hoped to be a declaration or something, to see some activity in this dead forum. TBH nice presentation, did you guys merged from small tribes or I have never noticed you before?

ahh i get you now mate no you probable haven't just seen us however has anyone really noticed anyone outside the top 10? and im pushing it at that mate lol

DeletedUser

Hmm not a bad presentation. I hope you succeed in breaking into the top 10 and become a contender. Good luck mate.

DeletedUser4147

+rep for quoting me :icon_cool:

and nice of you to introduce yourselves :)

DeletedUser9852

i dont get why family tribes are flamed? can somone tell me before i make my self look like a tool

DeletedUser

i dont get why family tribes are flamed? can somone tell me before i make my self look like a tool

Because they are usually poorly organised and mass recruit players that are better off being farms/noble targets.

DeletedUser9748

I am also against family tribes although I may seem to be a part of it. To have a family tribe you must own a "family" first. That means a group of people that are trustworthy and loyal to each other, can't fit into a single tribe due to world's settings, and they create a second tribe.

Family/sister/cousin tribes that exists only because of mass recruiting are doomed to fail.

DeletedUser

I am also against family tribes although I may seem to be a part of it. To have a family tribe you must own a "family" first. That means a group of people that are trustworthy and loyal to each other, can't fit into a single tribe due to world's settings, and they create a second tribe.

Family/sister/cousin tribes that exists only because of mass recruiting are doomed to fail.

Sounds reasonable..... which leads to the question of who you guys are, I saw in another post that your not a co.uk set of players? maybe you guys could do a little post on this thread, or maybe CF can bring interviews to this world ;)

But whatever +1 to the OP, even if it doesnt really mean much.... still nice to see activity in the externals.... Well at least if you take the time to put pretty ppics in :)

DeletedUser117

nice post mate, good luck with your tribe and i hope it will only be good things to come!

DeletedUser6695

Sounds reasonable..... which leads to the question of who you guys are, I saw in another post that your not a co.uk set of players? maybe you guys could do a little post on this thread, or maybe CF can bring interviews to this world ;)

But whatever +1 to the OP, even if it doesnt really mean much.... still nice to see activity in the externals.... Well at least if you take the time to put pretty ppics in :)

I really cba, if someone else wants to do interviews feel free