Who is joining?

DeletedUser

well, i quit world 49 and gave my account away cause i got bored tbh, the morale on 49 was killing me, and then i kinda guessed i would come back for this world :)

hows you been? :)

DeletedUser

After not playing Tribalwars for a year and a half I decided to play it for a bit again. Not much has changed as far as I can see and seeing as .net is quite boring, I'm hoping that .UK can deliver more excitement.

We'll meet on the field :)

DeletedUser

After not playing Tribalwars for a year and a half I decided to play it for a bit again. Not much has changed as far as I can see and seeing as .net is quite boring, I'm hoping that .UK can deliver more excitement.

We'll meet on the field :)

As if.
Welcome back :lol:

DeletedUser

What did you mean by that Dan? :D

Is UK any fun btw? Or is it similar to .net?

Ermm.
Net is/was more of a challenge, I don't really play it anymore though. Haven't played here since W1 either, so there could be a bit more in the way of competition this time around.

DeletedUser

Ermm.
Net's more of a challenge. I don't really play it anymore though, and I haven't played here since W1 so there could be a bit more in the way of competition this time around.

You still have time to join UK6! North-East seems pretty nice like always :icon_wink:

Net's MORE of a challenge? Darn.. I thought all the good players would come here D: Oh well. A good way to test if I can still tag along with the better players on here then I guess :p