Who is joining?

DeletedUser

me and my m8 will be coplaying and will be on 24/7 so beware anyone who gets in our way

Being on 24/7 doesn't mean you'll be any good. =/

P.S. I wonder how many people will be using one of nauz' restart mails. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
me and my m8 will be coplaying and will be on 24/7 so beware anyone who gets in our way

Seen plenty of accounts played 24/7 that I can outgrow playing 3/5. Activity is a bonus, but without know-how it's not all that useful.

This should be interesting, well that is if you stay for at least a month :lol: whats your starting direction my old chum?

Oh look a sockpuppet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7920

But the thing is we r good and we will Dominate the world

DeletedUser

Maybe you could tell a little bit about why you think you will oh great one.

DeletedUser

sorry no more imformation and i will be playing a my m8s account or a new name

WoW!!! im looking forward to this... i want to see someone sooo pr0 that they are scared to show information... nobody is gonna be looking out for you so dont worry about it :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
sorry no more imformation and i will be playing a my m8s account or a new name

Ahh, so you refuse to state past experience, yet expect me to somehow take your claim that you'll outperform me at face value despite the fact I've been rank 1 on 13 worlds. Makes sense. :lol:

DeletedUser

nauz ... are you gonna stick around for this one... or quit after a week? lol :lol:

DeletedUser

well it does seem that you quit fairly quickly sometimes ... e.g did you quit 52? or did u switch account or something....

Nauzhror

Reaction score
well it does seem that you quit fairly quickly sometimes ... e.g did you quit 52? or did u switch account or something....

I've been lazily playing W52, but I'm still top 20 :icon_confused: I've been co-leading :p there since the day the world opened.

DeletedUser

I've been lazily playing W52, but I'm still top 20 :icon_confused: I've been co-leading :p there since the day the world opened.

hmmm i must have got your account mixed up... i thought you were 'fordaloveofpoints'

DeletedUser

will give it a go , but under a new name I think .

Everyone always picks on me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser2278

maybe yes or not it depends on the game that i play on facebook