Who would you choose .........o.O

DeletedUser

Is it just me or do nukes seem to always get somewhere between -25% and -20% attacker luck on this world? :mad:

DeletedUser6695

Dan did you deserve the punishment :?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am the only person not to give that account up. I don't blame them for quitting, this world has literally been against us Nicole (Loyalty drops to 2, luck at -25% causing us to lose nobles, awful area, 33% points deduction). I am doing pretty well to stay in the top 40 without nobling, completely solo. I may have not got here without j0sh and khan the master, they are awesome players, but saying I took all the credit? No, I did not, but I will take credit for rebuilding this account and keeping it where it is and soon getting it to where it will be :icon_wink:
Frank, you cant say the worlds against you because you were punished for something that you shouldnt have been doing. Fair play to you for not quiting when you lost some troops unlike some people...

DeletedUser

Only Nauzhror and Miggy on this world.

Everyone else is pretty poor, or simply does good all by themselves after someone has gotten there account good, like the Natures Favourite boys.

Now that hurts. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Frank, you cant say the worlds against you because you were punished for something that you shouldnt have been doing. Fair play to you for not quiting when you lost some troops unlike some people...

Ok that is true, I deserved the punishment although it's a bit more complicated but I won't discuss it here.

DeletedUser

New world for me so this is difficult as i dont no many here and co players all over so will go for

Me..1 player (cant really class my 8yr old as a co )
Stefan.. Death lurks
Last wish
zzdan480zz
SuicidEd
cat like thief

Would leave 4 spaces for future ppl ...

dont expect any of the above to take things to serious so would be fun

DeletedUser

Just going to go by who I know, because I know I'll have fun with them;

Myself
TheRiverStyx
Jin Kazam
SperzFTW - Karl
Frank Lucas
Fatallllllll
OverDose - The new one
Tilt - Chip
ALessonInPointWhoring - Nauz (shame he quit)
Death Lurks

DeletedUser

• And as a last game play they have chosen to have a world were tribe limit is only 10.

From this world alone I would choose the following players because of their sheer amusement. In no way do I ever join a world to take serious. If I did, why would I play? I'm here to have fun and grow. Nothing more.

1. Rudolph Hucker - Brilliant mailer. Never spoke with him but hilerious mail he writes. Must be hilerious in a chatroom if he uses one. I would not last a day though sadly without busting my gut open.

2. Basil Brussel - Fair honest player.

3. Khan the Master - Too shame he quit this world. But since he did I'll take this slot ;)

4. VirkieViking - Old Tribemate of mine from Uk2, I would be on his side in an instant. solid player.

5. Dolas - Something about him intrigues me.

6. Jacton/SN - Lovely evil woman. good person to pass ideas back and forth without getting in trouble. :D

7. Hans - The worst luck I've ever seen in a leader of a tribe. Kind of amusing if you ask me. hehe

8. Jin Kazam - A nutball in XiG. But keeps me entertained.

I keep two slots open for the following reasons:

1) Recruitment in Game
2) There's a few people I would put in those slots but I can't decide on who they would be.

And to answer anyone's question. No, this tribes challenge might be to see who could last the longest without dieing from laughter. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From this world alone I would choose the following players because of their sheer amusement. In no way do I ever join a world to take serious. If I did, why would I play? I'm here to have fun and grow. Nothing more.

1. Rudolph Hucker - Brilliant mailer. Never spoke with him but hilerious mail he writes. Must be hilerious in a chatroom if he uses one. I would not last a day though sadly without busting my gut open.

2. Basil Brussel - Fair honest player.

3. Khan the Master - Too shame he quit this world. But since he did I'll take this slot ;)

4. VirkieViking - Old Tribemate of mine from Uk2, I would be on his side in an instant. solid player.

5. Dolas - Something about him intrigues me.

6. Jacton/SN - Lovely evil woman. good person to pass ideas back and forth without getting in trouble. :D

7. Hans - The worst luck I've ever seen in a leader of a tribe. Kind of amusing if you ask me. hehe

8. Jin Kazam - A nutball in XiG. But keeps me entertained.

I keep two slots open for the following reasons:

1) Recruitment in Game
2) There's a few people I would put in those slots but I can't decide on who they would be.

And to answer anyone's question. No, this tribes challenge might be to see who could last the longest without dieing from laughter. :D

Agree with that list, including your good self instead of Khan, who never stays around long enough. I'd add tess tickle and myself.

DeletedUser

i would pick.........(i dont know many but i read the forums)...
pathenia (crom)...why...because i like her
fatal...dont know much about him but he's successful
me...well coz im errr awesome ... (ok im not but its my tribe and im the leader ok )
natures favourite...dont know him but he's sarcastic egotistical semi-ruthless
TisSmee...newbie player in crom but i like him and he's a team player
invalid uk user ...was in macro and meow in W5...ruthless

disclaimer*
ok so my choices suck for the most part...but its MY tribe so nerrrrrr

DeletedUser

Ok this may not be the best as I dont know everyone so apologies if I miss anyone obvious but these are my picks.............

1.Death Lurks (Matt is an awesome player and plays solo)
2.Tilt (great player and stats speak for themselves)
3.Frank Lucas (has some amazing skills)
4 & 5 YeahYeahYeah (both have skills to pay the bills)
6 & 7 Hypermobilty (becasue I couldnt leave myself out)
8. Rainyspell (nice guy and ruthless)
9. lewi192 (not sure if its still the same player but either of them are just awesome)
10. Abdo (never had chance really to speak to him whilst i was in GOLD but clearly awesome)

DeletedUser

1 & 2 Chip Williams and Cory (Tilt)
3. Fatal
4. River Styx
5. Death Lurks
6 & 7 & 8 Original Natures Favorite players including myself ;)
9. Miggy still plays on some account :D
10. Abdo

DeletedUser

1/2 abdo + ade
3. luca
4.Death lurks(matt)
5.NYK :icon_redface:
6. Morning Star :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1.Chip
2. Cory/ruffus <<good combo imo
3. The River Styx/ Mag
4. Yeah Yeah Yeah account players(2 of them I think)
5. Hypermobility account(again 2 of them i think)
6. Suk's

DeletedUser

2.You can only choose 5 poeple at most from your current tribe.[/SIZE][/FONT]

You just named 6 from your current tribe noob :icon_razz:

and you left me out???

Your just mad cause I'm better then you, haha