Who would you rather team up with?

DeletedUser12707

I'd go with thread. seems better than the player s**t.

Daser or Laser?

DeletedUser

Good choice :p

You... Not a great fan of playing with non-English players... No offence to anyone...

Dazer or II

DeletedUser

I call him DaZer on purpose :p

Worked with both before and frankly, I prefer working with RW.

Veemon or SN?

DeletedUser

I have never played with SBB and I don't think I'd want to; Reminds me too much of Matt :icon_rolleyes:.

I have cleared/scouted people for Speedy before once or twice and I have enjoyed it (mostly always willing to help ex-myr and current myr) so I'll go for speedy.

Anni or Theamk and why.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
I have never played with SBB and I don't think I'd want to; Reminds me too much of Matt :icon_rolleyes:.

I have cleared/scouted people for Speedy before once or twice and I have enjoyed it (mostly always willing to help ex-myr and current myr) so I'll go for speedy.

Anni or Theamk and why.

theamk, the other noname has too much of an ego for his skills

DeletedUser

theamk, the other noname has too much of an ego for his skills

Don't think you understand the rules of the game m9, you're supposed to give your own scenario after answering one.
Brainless, exactly what I'd expect from yet another one of Matt's lackey's. :icon_rolleyes:

Someonenoob or Bro Hugz

DeletedUser

I don't really like Bro very much because he also reminds me too much of matt, but maybe a more aggressive version.

Probably SN? because I have got to rank 2 on a round thanks to him and I'll admit, I'm beginning to like his playstyle on 26 point rounds, and raised rounds.

Me Or CK

DeletedUser12407

good job erich. you learn faster than i thought (dont know who is ck sry)