Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

Kevin, although I've never seen kevins so called professional startup

Wid v me

DeletedUser

I would have to say wid now

You are delusional then. He's good at late game and midgame but his start up is one of the worst I've seen.

But of course, if you think that, I will just post up a screenshot... Although, I will mention that the only reason why he has EVER beaten me in a 1v1, is because I've got bored of endlessly attacking him and him resorting to turtling with lc. It's just sad.

But anyway, here is the screenshot:
a2vSgnX.png
Annoyingly, all my other screenshots of beating him are on my other laptop which crashed few months back.
But this was a while back, and I have admitted to wid before that he's got better, but I still think I'd beat him 1v1.

[22/08/2015 11:58:35] Erich Hartmann: Even though you have improved a lot, ye cant beat me in a 1v1 :p
[22/08/2015 11:59:07] wid :D: meh. on advanced i will tho

But seeing as there is always that one person who thinks I've faked something, I'll screenshot it aswell:
tggWkqr.png

He says that on advanced he would beat me. But tbh, I doubt he'd get any balls to go totally offensive. I mean, I would risk it, but he wouldn't. Even though he doesn't have to worry about people attacking him because he doesn't attack anyone or annoy anyone.

Erich vs GUNNIE

As for this, I'm convinced that GUNNIE doesn't know how to dodge; See here:

7ioXYS3.png

Now that is the second time I attacked him, but, if he remembers that (which I'm sure he does), he will admit that he wasn't afk, because he messaged me instantly after and asked why I atttacked him. I said I wouldn't do it again but I only wanted ODA. He then got annoyed when I cleared him again (that report up there^) and told me to grow up or something like that. I cant remember tbh. Something to do with me anyway.

But he's a sound guy and decent player player, just not the best at dodging :icon_neutral:.
Maybe I just got lucky... Like three times :icon_neutral:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All 3 times that I attacked you, I scouted first so tbh it shouldn't of been that hard for you to dodge. But if you have a slop laptop I can understand it... :icon_sad:.

And I'll be honest, you would take me in a 1v1, but not as easily as you make out.

But cheers for not going chaotic like some people do when I mention their name :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser13460

Tbh since then i have improved i think many underestimate me looks like il have to step out the shadows and make my mark