Who's joining???

DeletedUser

I'd much prefer you revealing your full self. Than only the bits forum players wish to know. ;)

DeletedUser5774

Now that, m'dear, would be telling, whereas I'm hoping for a bit of anonymity for now and actually forge a reputation as a player rather than just a . . . well, whatever other folks thought of me. However, I must thank you for your rather blunt tutelage on start-up from the days we co-played; it's made me get off reasonably well considering I started a few days late.

Kilroy

I'm glad you're back; and not a problem.

DeletedUser6695

Now that, m'dear, would be telling, whereas I'm hoping for a bit of anonymity for now and actually forge a reputation as a player rather than just a . . . well, whatever other folks thought of me. However, I must thank you for your rather blunt tutelage on start-up from the days we co-played; it's made me get off reasonably well considering I started a few days late.

Kilroy

Glad to see you haven't lost your grasp on the English language. Perhaps you even widened your vocabulary?

DeletedUser10576

I,m here but i have been just a co to other account`s on .net and since my co`s have other play`s i will play .uk 15.,