Why? Because We Feel Like It...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

..."Doesn't waste his troops?"

Sorry. What are troops for again?
Oh, to die so you can noble villages, and remove threats.

DeletedUser7217

Basically ewar are noobs and everyone who was in why? Hmmmm? Meowstfd or tribe are good

DeletedUser

TeaAndCrumpets what is your in game name??/??

Meechan10. Look up my stats all you want. I haven't nobled a single village on this world, so you can't really say anything. Atm I think I'm getting nobled Avaz, about time someone nobled me too.

DeletedUser

i take it you took over the account from who had it before?

and u had a go at me lol

you have lost 3 villages and only killled in ODD +228 on sat and +10,548 n sun, looks like you seem to not have the troops to defend your self , with a total 15,937 OOD looks as you are the noob lol, as u cant even defend

as i may have taken barb villages, as i would have anyway, i locked my area around my villages to hold the area as others will nove in and noble anyway so i would perfer to have them first

and me am supper agressive i just know when to be and not put my self in a bad place, hell it bottles up i take villages off allies lol, and when taling about villlage taking and defending the guy got lots of troops bavck to try and save te village it took me a nuke and stuff to kill 90,294 troops if i was to compare that to u if i had attacked you i would have prob been abbled to take 8.4 villages with little O from me, and if the other way round i coulod have not even prob lost a wall level from u attacking lol

ps rep for the guy i took one vilage from +1

plus i have not been all agressive as i have no nobles ;)

DeletedUser

i take it you took over the account from who had it before?

and u had a go at me lol

Yeah, I got nobled before. Charlie was sitting me and fell asleep before he sniped the train (he had already sniped one the adorable little guy <3)

you have lost 3 villages and only killled in ODD +228 on sat and +10,548 n sun, looks like you seem to not have the troops to defend your self , with a total 15,937 OOD looks as you are the noob lol, as u cant even defend

One village was to a friend, the other two were to Avaz I think (cba to check). I'm inactive, I couldn't care less, honestly.

And not being able to defend?

Code:
Command	    Origin		
  Attack  	Kashmir Tuchas	
  Support  	Meechan10	
  Attack  	Kashmir Tuchas		 
  Attack  	Kashmir Tuchas

balzi said:
i was to compare that to u if i had attacked you i would have prob been abbled to take 8.4 villages with little O from me, and if the other way round i coulod have not even prob lost a wall level from u attacking lol

If I wanted your villages, I'd take them.
If you attacked me, you'd lose.
I am the better player, I'm pretty sure on that :)

balzi said:
[...] and me am supper agressive [...]

[...] plus i have not been all agressive as i have no nobles ;) [...]

Are you or not?

DeletedUser

Balzi, TnC is the better player, there is no doubt about that.

As for all the barb comments:
1) This world was designed in such a way that Nobling barbs and turtling is more beneficial than actually attacking. Wars will just be who can Noble barbs in each others terriotories.
2) On other worlds, the amount of barbs Nobled would get you kicked out of your Tribe for being a noob =/

DeletedUser

There's a reason for these "noob" settings. TW has been declining in players rapidly. Why? Well, in the early days there weren't those players who never get beaten at start up, it more of a "fair" chance to every player in every 15 for the most part. As the game advanced players got skilled and now if you visit .net, it's usually the same players in the top 20 every world.

What this does is give newer inexperienced players a bad experience. A lot will stay, but even more will leave when they see their 60 spears was just killed by 2000 axes and they can't wrap around how the player even got it.

This is happening to .co, not enough newer players staying. The settings were made in my opinion to combat that. You still have morale, to combat "pro" growth. You have no MS to help players who manage to send 1 second trains but it still gets sniped. Simple tech, so players don't have to know the intricateness of tech building. You have fast barb growth, so players can farm barbs mostly, and not have to lose troops on players. You also have 7k barb growth, newer players now don't need to noble players.

This all gives newer players more of a chance, and at the same time, deters us older, more experienced guys.

DeletedUser

There's a reason for these "noob" settings. TW has been declining in players rapidly. Why? Well, in the early days there weren't those players who never get beaten at start up, it more of a "fair" chance to every player in every 15 for the most part. As the game advanced players got skilled and now if you visit .net, it's usually the same players in the top 20 every world.

What this does is give newer inexperienced players a bad experience. A lot will stay, but even more will leave when they see their 60 spears was just killed by 2000 axes and they can't wrap around how the player even got it.

This is happening to .co, not enough newer players staying. The settings were made in my opinion to combat that. You still have morale, to combat "pro" growth. You have no MS to help players who manage to send 1 second trains but it still gets sniped. Simple tech, so players don't have to know the intricateness of tech building. You have fast barb growth, so players can farm barbs mostly, and not have to lose troops on players. You also have 7k barb growth, newer players now don't need to noble players.

This all gives newer players more of a chance, and at the same time, deters us older, more experienced guys.

i miss the MS, thats one of the fun parts of tw, i took skill but was great to send in one sec noble chain and snipe

DeletedUser

Balzi, TnC is the better player, there is no doubt about that.

As for all the barb comments:
1) This world was designed in such a way that Nobling barbs and turtling is more beneficial than actually attacking. Wars will just be who can Noble barbs in each others terriotories.
2) On other worlds, the amount of barbs Nobled would get you kicked out of your Tribe for being a noob =/

ok say why is he better?

DeletedUser

I have.
Planet Solstice > You.

Well, when I was on it.
hai charlie :3

DeletedUser

I'm sorry sir, I could not understand that sentence.
Please re-write it in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.