Why Boo! are going to fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
So I play sapsucker on uk9(no I didnt pick the name lol!) and the tribe we were in previously were going nowhere, so we decided to move ship, and next thing we had left and an invite from Boo! comes in. At first we thought this would be a good move.

This evening iceblade456 suddenly decided to turn against me:(

[2:00:33 PM] Glen - IceBlade: you want me to show you how many multi million point players from other worlds are failing on this one?
[2:00:51 PM] Dan (ZZDan-Terrorize): Oh I didnt realise I was failing?(rofl)
[2:02:10 PM] Glen - IceBlade: [2:02:10 PM] Glen - IceBlade: 2000 villages on uk3 will do you no good whatsoever on this world if you suck at startup :p
[2:02:59 PM] Dan (ZZDan-Terrorize): And if you suck at lategame then no startups gonna help you:D
[2:03:16 PM] Cuttlefish: Who seriously sucks at late game?
[2:03:31 PM] Cuttlefish: You can survive by not farming and logging on twice a day :cool:

His friends join in, more ubers who do nothing but startup and slag folk:icon_razz:

[2:12:54 PM] Glen - IceBlade: anyway this fgot completely off the topic that was intended, you guys have ruined your early game with bad noble choices on a packet world. to this end you are not going to fulfill the puropse for which you were recruited, to help hoover up banned accounts so I'm afraid ur out. sorry guys.

^^Now he says we have gone off topic, we have ruined our game and we arent going to fulfill our purpose by internalling other tribemates? Hold on a second.:icon_eek: Surely it is much more beneficial to the tribe to take a 675 point village than to internal a village off a tribemate you are miles away from, when there are other people who would be far more suited and much nearer, not to mention why are we internalling people at this point anyways, and why anyways did you want cheats in your tribe?

Now lets look at some facts[/COLOR]

I took the village at 14:18:42 on the 12th of August (http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk9/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=415091)

Shown Here

004 ~ Cordsy village (538|495) K45 676 cordsy [BLOOD] SapSucker [CRASH] 2011-08-12 14:18:42

So lets have a look at when I actually joined Boo!

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk9/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=415091

Shown Here

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None | DH | 15th June 2011 - 13:16:29 306
| DH | CRASH 21st June 2011 - 12:18:43 504
CRASH BOO! 13th August 2011 - 01:25:12 10,489

So in conclusion the leadership in Boo! is flawed and I would suggest that unless you are up for a spot of internalling and can safely call yourself an uber and wish to take leadership from someone who has confused ideas of what he is doing, DON'T join Boo!

And yes, you have scared me...off

Dan-Tri

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice, I was considering joining Boo!, but will look for a better tribe now knowing you don't like them.
As for the 'Nice to know what he thinks of me' bit, the swear word was in fact there because he input the wrong code to kick you, a bit which you chose to edit out, which I'm sure you had your reasons for :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't looked around your area but I'm not sure about nobling the villages you chose. To me says you either can't clear bigger villages or genuinely think they were good targets, and unless your area is really significantly poor I highly doubt the latter is true. Poor handling of leadership though, I doubt Deb would've done that, she seemed pretty nice. As for cheats in tribe, I'm sure cheating was not encouraged. As for no skill it late game, I actually know several highly 'skilled' players that don't think skill comes into it until late game, because the right scripts and activity is early game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dan, I'm not commenting on much however a couple of the Abusive message you have put in there have been taken OUT of context Glen and few other inc Chris where messing about the abusive comments as you call them were not aimed at you and the word starred out was because he did the kick wrong NOT what he thinks of you.

Zed

DeletedUser9748

I am confused...is this supposed to be ironic,humorous and funny? Or a primary attempt for PnP?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm confused and upset.... when I saw the title of this thread surely the only possible reason why BOO! will fail is because they have me as a member...

Where is the respect I deserve!!!!!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yep.. don't join BOO! if you want to noble 676 point villages...

As I'm special they let me noble 1000 point villages but nothing below...

DeletedUser

I'm not commenting on the merits of nobling a small village BUT the point here is that the village was nobled before the invite to the tribe was given, and then SapSucker was kicked from the tribe for that same nobling.

No permission from anyone was needed to take that village and if Boo! didn't like it then why send an invite?

Odd.

DeletedUser

Nobles were already walking when the invite was sent.

But point taken about the timings.

DeletedUser

I think we do. Internalling looks a lot better than those conquers :)

DeletedUser

He does seem to have acted poorly, but you were invited before conquers?

DeletedUser

He does seem to have acted poorly, but you were invited before conquers?

Nope, we were invited after conquers.

We joined almost 12 hours after the village was nobled.

He mailed us, and didn't invite us until we had the village already.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I love it when someone spends all that time making a post and messes it all up by getting their facts wrong in the first sentence...

Invite was before the noble had been completed.... ask a mod to check it if you think I'm lying....

Two other interesting points... the lost members can be argued where under a different tribe leader (same account but different player)....

If you needed troops before you needed more villages.. why noble a 676 point village? hardly likely to be a troops producing factory unless i'm missing something...

Nope, we were invited after conquers.

We joined almost 12 hours after the village was nobled.

He mailed us, and didn't invite us until we had the village already.

Read up.. the invite was sent before the village was nobled.. I can't be bothered posting it again... you accepted the invite after the noble...

As I posted before... no one looks good from a thread like this..

Could Glen of handled it better, yes... from what I know of Glen he will admit that himself...

Did the players on the sapsucker account need to bring it to the externals? Nope... but that they did then complain that Glen made there kicking public in a Tribe only skype room...

As HID said life goes on... I doubt anyone will now not join BOO! because of this thread, or leave BOO! for that matter (though I am due a rage quit)... and I'm sure sapsuckers short time as members of BOO! will not effect their game or future in anyway...

But hey... we all like a good argument...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was avoiding commenting on this thread because it misses out so many important facts but I shall say this:

Lots was going on then, accounts had been banned, most of the rest of the tribe were contemplating quitting too so I looked around to get some fresh blood, new characters to raise morale, I had only been leader for a day or so too at this point so it was pretty tough going.

I invited Lex to the tribe and, due to having limited time to do everything I needed to and having chatted to him on skype and found him to be a likeable and intelligent guy, I asked him to recommend others from his old tribe.

Heres my mistake: I accepted his word, wrote and invited.

a few days later and I manage to catch up with one thing and another and start to take stock of the tribe. Accounts had settled, new co-playing teams established and morale was running high again.

SapSucker has wasted academy capacity on very small villages that will take forever to grow to a decent level at which they can start to grow again. by the time theyre any use again , morale will be disabled too otherwise they'd have made excellent morale bashers.

Theres no nice way to be kicked from a tribe but I tried to explain and all I got was vigorous chest beating about past worlds. As I stated in skype, I actually liked you guys.

Then Dan has the cheek to write this thread, then later say sorry for the misunderstanding. then after saying that starts trash talking me to my tribe members!

I doubt Deb would've done that, she seemed pretty nice.

I am nice! I bought one of my members premium and helped him set up his bookmark farming for the first time today, thats nice isnt it?

in fact the funny thing is that it was while i was on remote desktop helping this guy with his bookmarks that Dan started to call me names on his skype to the guy whos PC i was using!

some folks are just unlucky huh?

just to reiterate, I admit to making a mistake on this one, but it wasnt the kicking, it was the inviting based on a recommendation by someone without leadership experience. My lesson is learned. SapSucker players I ask, is yours? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sure you are nice, but probably still could have been handled in a better way imo. Could've told in private chat then just kicked from main skype chat after telling so no need to talk like that in main tribe skype chat or at all, but still good luck leading BOO! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.