Why do i always end up near idiots

DeletedUser

Any one heard of him? I detest arrogant, overconfident priggs

Snooki today at 14:59
I would recommend you to make an restart. This is an non morale world, so im pretty sure you don't want to fall too much behind. Meaning of this message is not to be insult you. I hope you consider this option, because it will be an pain to try to come back from the rim later on.

Sincerely,
KA

Wookey today at 17:40
Just checked you out on twstats, you have no history that makes me extremely scared.

Have you any old ign's? that would make me more inclined to do as you ask.

Not even day one and you are issuing threats, you will find I am not easily intimidated my friend

A friendly hello would have been better, we may have been able to agree a nap and control this area together.

Choice is yours
Wookey

Snooki today at 17:47
I should probably add that out of those worlds W44 was the only world I was in from the start up.
Snooki today at 17:45
This was a friendly hello and just a heads up. This account is co-played and online 24 hours a day. I'm merely trying to save both you and myself the trouble of a pointless fight.

Upon your request - here are the stats.

http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search&name=bulkster&type=player

Wookey today at 17:48
Very impressive I am sure, Do you know what, being stubborn like I am and hating co played accounts, I really have no interest in saving you trouble or time.

Like I said a "friendly" hello would have been better. You seem to be missing the concept

Snooki today at 17:50
As you wish.

Wookey today at 17:55
Lol, it seems my wishes don't come into it do they?

What did you expect me to say, "Oh I am sorry I will restart straight away so you can have another farm"

Don't make me laugh mate. If you are 24 hours then chances are i am doomed but i will make sure that your name is mud and you become a target of all my many friends on the UK server.

I am guessing I have a few more than you, what with your attitude lol

My first job may be to put your friendly mail up on the externals and let the community decide

Snooki today at 18:07
Decide what? This isn't a popularity contest. I gave you a heads up and you've chosen to be a farm rather than relocate. I commend you on your stubbornness.

I will not read any further mails from you as farms shouldn't talk.

Wookey today at 18:09
Good, you are boring me to death

So do one

DeletedUser5582

why didn't you just tell him always wise to let Wookeys win? I would have been your friend then!

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt that is Miggy, suppose it could be but I doubt it.

DeletedUser

Well, needless to say i was less than impressed lol. I am naturally the friendly type unless crossed and then I turn into a large shaggy animal with a blunt northern accent

Looking forward to the impending battle

DeletedUser

Well if he is a co'd account, well they have an advantage as i am not (Yet)

But either way I will make it as costly as possible which will hold him back, whether he likes it or not

He has a bad attitude and has rubbed me up the wrong way, even if it was just mind games.

If he rims me I won't admit to being beaten by a better player but will admit that i need sleep lol

DeletedUser

I don't mean to be a troll, but I honestly don't see what the lad said wrong. Bit cocky, yeah, but that's not the end of the world. Other than that, he didn't insult you, and he wasn't even particularly patronising.

DeletedUser5582

I guess it is hard to send a restart mail without sounding a little rude!

I have only sent one and they laughed at me!!! Maybe I was too nice?

DeletedUser

I don't mean to be a troll, but I honestly don't see what the lad said wrong. Bit cocky, yeah, but that's not the end of the world. Other than that, he didn't insult you, and he wasn't even particularly patronising.

I am guessing you would have done as you were told and donated your villa to him as a farm and so on.........

According to him I am a farm, not worthy of anything much and I am supposed not to talk lol, who the hell does he think he is? I found that rather patronising

To tell someone they are beaten before they have even started, is patronising

Well he has rubbed up the wrong guy, end of

Speak to you when i have been rimmed lol, well we'll see aboot that

DeletedUser68

Being a coplayer of a half decent player doesn't make the coplayer good.

Half decent? is that an insult to me? i would kind of say im way above half decent (or was when i played) just got directed to this thread so i thought i would have a gander, but the player who said that is a good player, one of the best co players i have had, just thought i would throw that in there, anyway, chio, Miggy

DeletedUser8153

If anything it is wookey that looks like a numpty in that conversation.

UnKnown

Reaction score
Restart messages are just a tactic to get an extra farm, they dont mean shizz, and tbh if a player did restart because of a message then shame on them.

DeletedUser

I'm left wondering what exactly did you expect to achieve with this thread? I'm sure that your friends (that you claim to have plenty of) will give you the approval you crave so desperately but to more objective people, who do not know either of you two, you just come out looking like a jumpy, oversensitive Herpderp. You're probably one of those guys who's ready to swing when someone pumps into you on the street. "Oh. OH! It's on now" *chestpump*

DeletedUser

Restart messages are just a tactic to get an extra farm, they dont mean shizz, and tbh if a player did restart because of a message then shame on them.

I actualy think some players should restart when they get a restart mail, mine is aimed at the players that wont make good allies or noble targets in early game, and the ones that will end up being my farms anyway looking at their growth and when they open mails. If they restart it saves them maybe a week of logging in and building stuff for nothing, and it saves me the time and trouble of clearing them :D

Unfortunately it looks like your account is neither co-played or active 24 hours a day.

Now in some areas you can get away with that....

However my account is active 24/7 and I know how to play the game. As such I am certain to make RAMS first, at which stage you will have to become my farm as you are in my 7x7....

I would suggest using the settings tab ^^^ To restart and hopefully you will find a less competative area :)

Many thanks for your time.