Why do i always end up near idiots

DeletedUser

I am sure we will lock horns again sometime, well not snooki at any rate, he has just quit to give A cup of tea a boost to the #1 spot

If snooki merged with A Cup of Tea, doesn't that put him in a better position than you, still? :lol: Did you actually end up restarting after? I can't say I kept tabs on it :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, now you acting so wise and understading about the situation after all that smack talk and restart. :D

EDIT: And by the way. That your friend who you were defending earlier got catted pretty badly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wookey's a very good player, he just doesn't bother with an ego.

DeletedUser

Wookey's a very good player, he just doesn't bother with an ego.

But perhaps i do have a bit of a short fuse lol. Ego, no not really
I like a rant from time to time, its true and maybe the arrogance of it all lit my fuse and off I went.

I had forgotten this thread tbh once i had restarted, moved on as they say.
It was the petty " How are you liking the Rim" comment that made me post again

Sums you up Mr Tea, I think you need to get a life in all seriousness. I moved villa that is all, in reality i was still sat on the same old sofa, drinking tea out of the same cup , smelling the same old farts my dog gives off. The view did not change in the slightest.

And Forgo, yes, i have had chance to reflect on the situation, To err is human, is it not, but we learn from our mistakes

Idiots tend to remain idiots.