Why do tribes from old worlds such as world 1 think they are famous ?

DeletedUser

^ alot of good players are on break or quit.... but world 62 i might ditch world 12 for it .... but i want to prove im just not a start up player so ill be in uk 12

DeletedUser6695

as i said this world takes no skill, and yes i will be so ill see u there but .co.uk isent really for me .net is :/ i dislike small amount of players seeing players that have no skill in top 20 is dissapointing

I won't be playing I'm on a break :)

DeletedUser2154

really... tribes from world 1, think that is a good achievement.... i really dont understand does it make u good ? or is the name branded because its from the first world... dont no how u can brag about such things

why whose been using world 1 as a reference? To me the only thing its good for is to remind me how much time ive given to the uk server or how much of my life ive wasted.

DeletedUser

TEA then T4H and it was me ive spent alot of time on w1 and beat alot of great tribes and players when in the 2 tribes i named but yes we never beat W1N but we had great relationship with them for a good year or more.. when both W1N & T4H cleaned up the rest of the world b4 the end battle came.

DeletedUser2154

TEA then T4H and it was me ive spent alot of time on w1 and beat alot of great tribes and players when in the 2 tribes i named but yes we never beat W1N but we had great relationship with them for a good year or more.. when both W1N & T4H cleaned up the rest of the world b4 the end battle came.

Got to say it, but i respect LRAG more than either you mentioned...some folks just wont quit and run:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

t.e.a just think they are famous and branded for being on world 1... even tho they were bad

DeletedUser

Im sorry adam but who are you you come to the uk sever and think you own it ..why because you had 5 co`s on a world where there is no skill and not only that you CAN BUY YOUR VILLAGES lol which you have or did to start with...your all talk play w12 and back up all the stuff you seem to say ..ok well done for being one 5th of an account which got a good start on a hyper world but back it up on w12 ...I beg you.

DeletedUser

i loled aswell... everyone trolls this world... so hard... when u see how bad this world is and they havent even made 100k points yet.... LOL, and theres no of us co'ed and pretty sure i spend 40 pp total on the new perks... i no big spender right... even bigger game changer... that 40 pp got me 220 villages... and world 12... ill be there... but HP.net is where ill be ending up

DeletedUser

lozs at you both.

Imminent Threat today at 20:48
Any player who says they are not taking advantage of the new features offered by pp is most certainly using them....lol

DeletedUser

lol what does that prove.... that i dont take advantage... and just are so clearly much better than you ?

DeletedUser

fIf your gonna whine over the features dont join the world, Whoever decides to use them, if they want to spend money using them its there chocie.

Pig Ignorant spent £170 in the first few weeks on the new features. If you can afford to do it do it.

Dont hate the Player hate the Game

DeletedUser

ok guys think im gonna quit this world now got real life problems... got kids... moving house you know... same old sob story....