Why not 200

DeletedUser9615

Why cant we host some rounds with 200 player-limit? 100 player limits end too fast if your on like a weekend round once your #1 player and got a decent amount of troops you've won..., not enough opponents to fight, seen as like 50 of them join and just quit at 26-500 points.

DeletedUser

Why cant we host some rounds with 200 player-limit? 100 player limits end too fast if your on like a weekend round once your #1 player and got a decent amount of troops you've won..., not enough opponents to fight, seen as like 50 of them join and just quit at 26-500 points.

Mainly because speed already makes a loss so increasing the player limit, will make it a waste of time from innogames' perspective. Some servers have a limit of 50 people, so it's not half-bad here.

If people really wanted to play they would get premium and join.

DeletedUser

The problem I think is good players, or active players. 100 active players would be interesting. I've only been back playing for a few days but I can already see the same bunch of people in the top ranks (if not always finishing there).

DeletedUser

Agreed and also, even with 100players limit, very few guys join. Many times the limit is not filled even in 24 hours :)
In .net sometimes the limits are filled in 3-10 minutes!!
.co.uk got lots to improve and grow :p

DeletedUser

Yer I noticed that, I used to play .net speed and never used to get in within the limit. In .uk I can join hours late and still get in for free :) Although I have bought some points now :p Hopefully next couple of rounds are shorter ones they seem to be more interesting to me :)

DeletedUser

Well, I am having network problem :p
Trinityx , I just remembered you nobled me lol, I was rank 2 until current went off. and I wasnt allowed to play again because it was late night :p
I will be joining speeds after the new world starts. Meet you then if possible.

DeletedUser

I remember that round. I was also in [TcP], and you were runnning KINGZ if i'm right. I was quite high in that round until I had to get off for the last day and a tribe member (reasonably) nobled me. Was a good round, wish I could of played until the end.

DeletedUser

The problem I think is good players, or active players. 100 active players would be interesting. I've only been back playing for a few days but I can already see the same bunch of people in the top ranks (if not always finishing there).

Agreed that would be better but unfortunately near impossible to implement because people come and go, so you can never only have 100 active players.

DeletedUser9615

Yes, It was for a good reason xFamine.

And I'm sure we'll meet again in the future rounds.

DeletedUser

I look forward to it :) Seen you around in a couple of rounds but never spoke after the original one. Did have a nice conversation with Angelic in the 5 hour cat round though, helped him to take down chill boom (a bit) and he mentioned he was helping you out and I tried to send support but didn't realsie you couldn't outside of tribes :/

DeletedUser9615

Haha :), i've never attacked since, from that relation from that game.

And i attacked Boom, and my 2k axe and 1k lc took his 4k spear and 4k Swords i was Amazed.

DeletedUser

Wow musta been a sweet hit :) I remember Angelic said you had managed to take him out. And thanks for the not attacking btw. I won't (probably) be playing the mid-week I can't be on for that long and they bore me a bit. Can hopefully have some good rouds at the weekend, maybe a couple of bash or cat rounds (hint hint ;)).