Why not for UK1 Too ?

DeletedUser

These forums are dead, and need livening up a little bit. :icon_biggrin:
Original idea by RyanSquid, and copied to UK5, so why not for UK1 too?

Storyline:
INNO Games has decided that TW is not needed in the world anymore :icon_cry:
And as a last game play they have chosen to have a world were tribe limit is only 10.
Same settings as UK1.
They have also chosen to not allow co-players.
Ony one person per account.

Rules:

1.You can pick 10 players from world 1 to be in your tribe, tell us who they are and why would you pick them, dont have to be because their a good player, it can be for whatever you want them for.

2.You can only choose 5 poeple at most from your current tribe.

3.The number of co-players on an account get added in. E.G: 3 co-players means 3 spaces in your tribe as co-played accounts are not allowed.

4. No more than 2 co-played accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 - BaskB. Great Guy, Great Player , Even better leader! An asset to whatever tribe he is in.
2 - BrianL. Every tribe has to have a point-whore right ? Nah, Seriously, He is a good guy, and obviously a great player!
3 - Thunderhorse. He is a fantastic player! Knows the ins and outs of this game better than anyone else i know and is a good guy willing to help anybody he can!
4 - Gazrostron. A good player, a good guy, and nobody could get a better friend on here lol.
5 - Slieveruelad - Great Guy , good player, and someone i trust to the hilt! Also a good friend.
6 - Abdo - Mainly for their goading skills which could come in handy at any time lol. But obviously a fantastic duo , and dont they know it!
7 - Mikek - He's TR on W1 unfortunately, but that doesn't change the fact he's a good guy, a good player, and puts a tonne of time and effort into the game!
8 - Roch2001 - Not spoken to him, but have read his posts on here and can see he is a good guy. Add to that his IG ability, a must have for any tribe with the option to have him, no?
9 - Omegawebby - Had a few football chats on skype, and is clearly very knowledgeable on the subject . And i have to have someone to talk football with (Nod) . Coupled with impressive IG stats, a definite for a tribe if i had the chance to recruit.

10 - Abdo counts as 2 ... So this one is left blank.

Many more people i want to add into this , but total limit and tribal limit prohibit it :(

DeletedUser

1. YallGotPwned - He sucks at TW, but goddamnit, I love this guy.
2. Anti-Shaft (Man0) - He's awesome :icon_razz:
3. BChomper (Wayne) - I want his children
4. Bothildr - One of the best players on this server
5. WeekendWarrior - Same
6. chris miles - Awesome player and an awesome guy
7. DubbyTheMule - Yes, he is really, really annoying, but believe it or not, when you have a serious conversation, he's actually nice to talk to :icon_razz:

Can't really think of anymore, I'll edit them in if I can :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1.Napth-just cause i love him and he is so funny
2.Gaz1820-really nice guy and helps out everytime he can
3.johnoc81-nice guy,quite a good player
4.Kenza-good player and a good guy just a shame about the runaways he is lumped in with
5.Dogwart-he is too mad not to have in it
6.Abdo-Yes he may be in W1N but still have to have him
7.Ballo-good player just in the wrong tribe
8.Bubbleblower- she just loves nuking
9.The Butcher Man- Aggresive SOB

DeletedUser

1. Thunderhorse - Been working together for a long time now, excellent player, although I taught him everything he knows
2. Baskb - I would make him duke, fantastic leader
3. Brianl - He's so angry, I like that
4. Patsypat - Always on hand to help out
5. IvanDarkraven - Knows his cartoons, you need that on a quiet night
6. Abdo - The abilty to goad opponents is essential in waging war
7. Adellion - What would a tribe be without 'The Arrogant One'?
8. Anti-shaft - Dunno which one it is I've talked to but that one lol
9. Roch2001 - Great player, his farming video was awesome
10. Me

DeletedUser

1. WeekendWarrior - My dude.....I would not play if he was not playing, awesome player.
2. Anti-Shaft - Similar to WW, my other dude.....awesome player.
3. Bothildr - Been with Bothildr since my early days on UK1 and she's an excellent player.
4. Luke Bishop - Excellent leader and an all round sound lad!
5. Steensy - Oh how I love my Steens.....would be a crap world without him.
6. Kilroy - For his Hollywood style exit from TW only to magically reappear about 4 days later! Dirty Den of TW!
7. ODM.Onion -Because he's good to have around and annoys people I love to watch being annoyed.
8. BaskB - Another not known long but me thinks he's cool as feck.
9. BrianL - Me and Bri Bri iz in l0vez!
10. Zen-ST - Nobody will remember Zen but he was cool, my good friend of many years from the Mechwarrior/Battletech community who introduced me to TW, shame he is now no longer playing TW :(

DeletedUser

1) Bergkamp1010 - Oi! You forgot me mate!
2) Ivan
3) Twocan7
4) Nickys138 - my favourite person on TW <3
5) Krillin
6) Thunder
7) Adellion

END OF LIST! - None of the other players are worth adding = D

DeletedUser

1)FatTaff - Brilliant Leader. He knows what he's doing. Also a great writer.
2)Debbie.b - Brilliant Diplomat and wears a nurses' uniform.
3)kutusov - Great guy, knows exactly what he's doing..
4)Lemonz - He's got a great history and is a showoff. Has some abilities.
5)Pinto - Great planner and great dude.
6)Abdo - Abdo and Aga are amazing players.
7)ricqeshthepalmtree - Co-Duke in UK5, great player.
8)JudgeReIIik - Love it when he flames nubs *Dubby*
9)Booner - Because he forced me to. Good guy.

DeletedUser1942

1 - Abdo/Aga - Great players, and an awesome team!! Always on hand to offer advice, and make sure things are being done right!

2 - Anti-Shaft - Another monster of an account - always been top 3 for ODA, this wont change. Very good when sorting there team out.

3 - FatTaff - A very good leader, and the main reason LRAG have re-grown, and re-established themselves as a top tribe.

4 - Kutusov - Yes, i do remember his defensive abilities!!! I also remember the nukes that he sucked up while warring UFA and being the only LRAG member in K33!!!

5 - Simwhit - A good player, always ready to fire nukes at someone to aid the team, and takes many a nuke during wars - ORC can vouch for that :)

6 - Filmking007 - Another player who always seems to get tribes to unsuccessfully fire nukes at him!!! Very good on the offense aswell!

Think thats all for now :)

DeletedUser

1. Justin Bieber <3
2. YGP <3
3. Charlie <3
4. Clueless - Don't really know him but seen his posts, would probably lighten up the trbe.
5. Toycs. - <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

DeletedUser

Ooh, what an interesting concept.

1) Penthesilea - (Yup, no surprises here!) I started off despising this little lady, but later found out that Penny was awesome in every sense; a fantastic player (Albion will verify this), a great personality, and a damned good friend. She tutored me from being a complete noob to merely inadequate. Unfortunately, she left TW about 10 months or so ago, which is a real shame.

2) Irjoney - We started out hating each other with a vengence, but now get on so well that, one day, I shall make him my bride (he doesn't know this yet, but I doubt he will object). Apart from being a dreamboat, he is also an awesome player (but that's just an added extra)

3) Rc1207 - This little rapscallion destroyed my tribe, and my blood-feud with this tinker shall continue until the Ragnarok, but we may as well be jovial about it. Rc is a gent of mythical proportions, and displays a wisdom well beyond his years. If bigamy was legal, I would also marry him, but alas, I can only pick one, and Irjoney will beat me with a sack of oranges if I snub him at the altar.

4) DubbyTheMule - This man is an undoubted genius, and World 1 would be a greyer place if he never graced its pixelated turf.

5) Haphaz - She has been my all-dominating neighbour throughout most of my time on World 1, and I fear her greatly. Every time a breeze stirs through the trees, they seem to whisper 'Haphaz' into my ear, taunting me, and on every single occasion a small sewage plant immediately forms in my trousers.

6) Gypsyvixcent - My hero; she carries me in her arms into the sunset on a frequent basis.

7) Avatar - Mainly picked purely to incur the wrath of #6 (Gypsyvixcent), but also I could educate him/her on why one should not send nukes during the night bonus.

8) 04youenc - Our paths have crossed intermitently, and I find him to be a most agreeable sort of chap.

9) HotFusion - Simple. Legend.

10) Robot197 - My Tribal Wars would not be the same without Robothing - from those heady days of August '09 (when Che!!! were giving kicking us so hard we had testicles for tonsils on a daily basis) we became good friends, and things would be grimmer than Redcar seafront without your constant chiding, jokes, personal moderation and all-round buffoonery. A legendary bloke.

**EDIT**

Blergh, this is miles too difficult, and I should give someone else a mention, but not wishing to upside the apple cart, I'll make a #11 rather than chop and change.

11) Jojomodjo - Don't be folled by the sweetness of this lady's signature, avatar and coat of arms and the soothing Welsh accent, this one's trouble . . . in fact, I'd go as far as to say that she is a beast. Along with Rc1207, we share a fierce rivalry that has, grudgingly, become a good friendship. However, she is well aware that I shall one day smite her, and whilst doing so, I will scream 'Moooosrar' at the top of my lungs.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Fascinating notion - thanks for thinking of it. Had about 3 tries before I came up with this...

1. Debbie.b Every tribe has to have a diplomat; Debs is one of the best - and she rocks as a warrior as well.

2. Kutusov Very great player and a good guy. Bottomless guts

3. Deanzy Wears his heart on his sleeve; stubborn as feck, but a storming good guy and a great warrior

4. Biggus-Diccus Gone a long time, but never forgotten. Good warrior, fine politician, magnificently dirty manipulator. The exact opposite pole to Deanzy

5. Codywasnevergood Outstanding warrior; damn good bloke. Absolutely one of a kind. No tribe he's in could ever be dull.

6. Macaiodh just be nice to be on the same side for once. Unpleasant to fight, negotiates as though a simple fighting man - believe that and you'll be gone and forgotten by tomorrow.

7&8. Abdo How could you not?

9. Matt Hale Very fine player. Good bloke. I still hope LRAG can one day take him down (measure your mind's height by the shade it casts)

10. Lemonz A giant amongst pigmies last time he was in the game. Now we will really see what he can achieve.

DeletedUser

May aswell fill this out, now; where to start?

1. Kilroy, as said above at times we were at eachothers throats, but hey, i don't think i've ever been closer to another person on TW, lovely to have a chat with, good person to have in ones arsenal :3

2. Adellion, a noob of noobs, the Ego himself, seems quite good with TW and is lovely to have a chat and a fight with :p

3. FatTaff, haven't personally met on the battlefield yet, but that will probably change soon, see him creeping up :p From what i've seen, he's brilliant at speeches, and overall a good leader.

4. Roch2001 Have chatted to Roch for quite a few number of months, dissapointed with the CHE!!!/W1N merge, would of been nice to see "Clash of the Titans" but hey, old news ;)

5. TimmyHill, good leader, lovely fella to have a chat with, he's always there when i have too much to drink and don't come home, but when i get on i see hes already account sitting me, he reads me like a book :p

6. Chubbs, underrated player, deserves so much more credit than what he's givin, brilliant dude overall :p

7. Prudz, oh Prudz, the ex-duke of -ODA-, miss him alot.

8. MacAiodh, have exchanged words and nukes quite a lot of times, nice bloke.

9. BrianL, noob

10, SammyK heh, always having a chat with this bloke, even though hes a noob, he's my noob <3

DeletedUser2961

Oh wow, this is such a hard choice, its a tuff job, but someones gotta do it.

1. Roch ~ A tribe isn't a tribe without Roch in it.

2. Omegawebby ~ Cos he is my trusty sidekick, quite often wears his pants outside his trousers and puts a parka hood on his head to fashion a super hero cape of steel!!!

3. MacAiodh ~ Makes long evenings on TW just fly past. Don't be fooled though, as he has a government health warning stamped on his butt!!

4. Avatar ~ My evil arch enemy ~ who loved me really (would explain the night time attacks ~ or was there other reasons ;) ??) Regardless, love him to bits now.

5. Kilroy ~ His posts make me laugh a lot, would probably need incontinance pants though.

6. Codywasnevergood ~ Has looked after me a lot behind the scenes.

7. Dandare ~ He's my agony aunt. I look for him when Im usually in deep deep do do. Always makes it right and always sorts things out. I need to know he's there.

8. Rigs ~ He is like my protector/big brother/saviour/guide/hero etc etc. He knows I appreciate him, even if he doesn't make me tea and cookies.

9. Suicidesausage ~ Come on ~ EVERY girl needs some eye candy too!!

10. Luke Bishop ~ Well someone has to keep this motley crew of retrobates in line ~ plus he has a cattle prod, torture chamber, cat-o-nine tails etc for those that step out of line ~ so dont!!!

DeletedUser

My Turn!

1-
Slieveruelad.. Great guy, great craic and i wouldnt still be here without him, cheers T*****L
Also taught me everything i know... about spamming :icon_twisted:
2- BaskB..
Maelstormer said:
Great Guy, Great Player , Even better leader! An asset to whatever tribe he is in.
spot on!
3- Thunderhorse.. The fount of all TW knowledge, great player and dedicates himself to making others great also
4- Williebobs.. He's nuts, literally and a fungi!
5- final T4H place goes to.. Jackattack.. Simply for his impressive annihalation of Tr! Great duke, great player
(sorry everyone else in T4H, you're all legends to me!)

6-Me :icon_cool:

7- Weekend Warrior
.. Awesome Ted Nugent album.
8- Abdo.. dont like his posts, but keeps it interesting or Aga.. like her posts.. No.1 player(s)
9- Roch.. Nuff said, numero deux
10- Yam533.. cannon fodder :icon_twisted:, don't need anyone else anyway!

DeletedUser

1-Lord lazlo gr8 leading skills
2-RC gr8 motivational speaker
3-Mikek gr8 tactician
4-badass the name says it all
5-taiko to cause drama
6-cyclopse to continue the drama series
7-Luke Bishop bad leaders.
8- my co and i . (ps we will quit the first week , and leave luke and chomper suffer by leading them)
9-charlie aka oldgamer to pick on everyone in the tribe.
sorry wayne and ww , and everyone in the team, but i wont pick u guys if i had the chance :p goin bonkers X_x

now thats a dream team :3

DeletedUser

1~ BaskB ~ He is my Hoe
2~ Bergkamp1010 ~ He wheres a skirt :icon_eek:
3~ MacAiodh ~ He wheres brown Y fronts with Cream trimmings :icon_rolleyes::icon_eek:
4~ SammyK ~ He wants my Man Love :icon_eek:
5~ irjoney ~ His pantyhose are awsum
6~ Antishaft ~ Nuff Said.....:icon_eek::icon_twisted:
7~ Bchomper/JudgeReIIiK ~ We are going to have Kids :icon_eek:
8~ Luke Bishop/Chomps ~ Got to love the man love between him and chomps they are like an old married couple, hours of entertainment :icon_cool:
9~ Weekend Warrior ~ Put a penny in the slot and watch him go!:icon_eek:
10~ Patsypat ~ an unsung hero of TW & T4H, she is awesomeness in a bottle :lol: she will be my Co 1 day.... once I convince her :icon_eek::icon_razz:

:icon_idea: I could go on for ages.... the reality is there are some fantastic players and some even better people who play this game..... if you name is not above then you know you are my number 11 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

01. Timmeeeeh! - not being silly but a tribe limit of 10 players means that if I don't include myself my Über tribe would ave me big time!!
02. Chubbs - rock solid player, good friend on tw for a long time, and I don't think many people would doubt his ability or commitment
03. Mjolln1r - like he said the other night, he's like the big brother that bails their little brother out of jail - can't disagree at times
04. MacAiodh - I dunno why but I reckon pats awight, decent fella, and his stats don't really reflect his potential :)
05. Sammyk - Sound bloke, decent fella, and he's not a bad player (sometimes).
06. Rigs - Obviously he's a point whore, and you know his ODA is bad, but he's always a good person to play with and a decent fella at that.
07. Delta - I've always seen Delta as a solid player, he's a consistent performer on TW. His constant nobling is a credit to himself. Good player - decent bloke.
08. Roch - His farming video was s**t but he's never been unkind to me it has to be said. Stats speak for themselves.
09. Reverend Revelry - I'm gonna throw rev in just for the loyalty factor. He's never tred a step wrong really on the diplomatic front and he's constantly been pushing his points. All round good player.
10. Devl - The ringer - the player on a small account doing his best to hold off the enemy. Commitment is the key and this guy has it in bundles. Rock on buddy!