Why so serious??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8109

My goodness, the polite version of what I'm thinking. This is the first time I've read the externals and I'm amazed at how serious people take this game. Surely you're not all youngsters and teenagers.

Its like Lord of the Flies, deary me, the moment I become a TW nerd, I'll leave!!

Is there anyone on here that just does this for a laugh and not to bolster their fantasy world that they are actually some immortal warrior??!!!

DeletedUser8109

Mergers

Okay I'm on a roll. Why the heck do so many merge tribes?? I'd rather build a tribe, have fun and not run to another tribe to survive. Thats the point of the game for me and the buzz. If I merged then I'd be a failure. I'd rather stay and do my best with what I have than run to someone else with my tail between my legs. Thats why I prefer cats to dogs, more integrity, independant and are not pack animals!!

DeletedUser

My goodness, the polite version of what I'm thinking. This is the first time I've read the externals and I'm amazed at how serious people take this game. Surely you're not all youngsters and teenagers.

Its like Lord of the Flies, deary me, the moment I become a TW nerd, I'll leave!!

Is there anyone on here that just does this for a laugh and not to bolster their fantasy world that they are actually some immortal warrior??!!!

im here cus i like to play, lol its just for fun, :)
and i like the externals its just mods dont like me on them :D

and welcome to the externals, but yer they are all very hard cases,, 80 of the time when i post some thing i get people sayin you think you getter them me and on andother world you would not get far lol

DeletedUser

In lio's case its simple.

Leo is a total coward as are hes tribe :).
They brought the fight on themself decided its to big and ran for it.

DeletedUser

Okay I'm on a roll. Why the heck do so many merge tribes?? I'd rather build a tribe, have fun and not run to another tribe to survive. Thats the point of the game for me and the buzz. If I merged then I'd be a failure. I'd rather stay and do my best with what I have than run to someone else with my tail between my legs. Thats why I prefer cats to dogs, more integrity, independant and are not pack animals!!

If this is aimed in my/SLAP! direction, we were a rim tribe, so when some of our main members started quitting, it got harder and harder to find new recruits to fill the gaps. Running to another tribe to survive? Oh please, LIO are a joke. The only members that were 'warring' them were me and beo, we've stayed behind and offered to continue the war they declared, just us two against their whole tribe, they declined. As for the being serious part, I act fairly serious on the externals but for those that have talked to me ingame (unless it was fishers on) or on skype, they'll have noticed I'm fairly laid back

DeletedUser8109

Oh no its now happening with two more top tribes. Most of the top tribes have merged or semi merged, its all becoming ridiculous. It will become so one sided and boring soon. I'm glad we have stayed independant, we have been asked so many times, but I'd never sell out. Better to be a hero for a day than a coward for ever. After watching the American Marines murder Iraquis in cold blood last night, shows me reality and virtual reality aren't far apart.

DeletedUser

Well the lio merge is not a merge at all :).

Leo fender just hoped aver would pretend it is for him :).

Author said:
Leo Fender today at 12:20
Oh, just one more thing - if anyone asks, LIO have merged into Aver if thats okay?

DeletedUser

In lio's case its simple.

Leo is a total coward as are hes tribe :).
They brought the fight on themself decided its to big and ran for it.

It is you who is the problem Pium. You are not adult enough to realise that this is just a game, and instead you have to take personal insults and vendettas to a new level.

It is supposed to be fun, but you alone have made it anything but fun. It is a shame that those like you are allowed to continue on these forums because of you were not, I am sure more people would use them.

You are unable to keep your sniping to the game, you have to take it one stage further.

As far as LIO are concerned, we did what we set out to do. We helped many players who had not played before learn the game, we helped people who had played on other worlds that have different rules such as coins/packets develop their playing style to suit this world, and we gave everyone who came to us a chance, whatever their size.

You may think you are so clever, and so wonderful, but you are anything but. By publishing a message sent to a leader of Aver, you have exposed her sitter as a spy for you in Aver. Thats was a bit easy wasn't it. The reason is as I said above, you are unable to play the game without personal vendettas.

It is about time you grew up and learned a thing or two about people and the real world before you try dragging in into the game. I pity you, as you are obviously not mature enough to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He does have a point. You declared on EWar then backed off when you were getting beat.
Then you pick a fight with us and realise things aren't going to go your way. So what do you do? You try to run to another tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh no its now happening with two more top tribes. Most of the top tribes have merged or semi merged, its all becoming ridiculous. It will become so one sided and boring soon. I'm glad we have stayed independant, we have been asked so many times, but I'd never sell out. Better to be a hero for a day than a coward for ever. After watching the American Marines murder Iraquis in cold blood last night, shows me reality and virtual reality aren't far apart.

hey +NRS+ never merged lol

and good on u Gwennie the welsh, i remember BSA wanted you to merge but u stayed for your tribe

DeletedUser

Leo heres the small problem.

We have a good relationship with aver.
And this little ordeal has actually made it stronger when i spoke with the duchess over the merge thats not a merge and got to know her a little better.

So for that i thank you :).

Im not taking insults or vendettas at all lol.

You tried to lie to the entire world and tried to convince a leader in aver to lie with you.

Hardly likely to just sit and watch when i know its total crap lol.
I knew it and i decided every1 else should to so they'd know not to trust a word you say :).

2 of ur members joint us of there own free will couse they disliked the way ur tribe was run.
U declared war on us then a week later when we were pulling ahead in stats after being taken by surprise your co-leader came to us for a peace treaty with the excuse that the war was pointless.

Funny how it became pointless once you were losing not before :).

Then you annoyed my friend so much with such stupid reasons that he joint us and you then lied to your tribe and us and attempted to force us to remove him to let you take him.
Luckily he was in my team so the choice was mine :).

Not happening so we decided if u guys thought u could push around u needed to learn a lesson.

We attack you and within 2 days ur members are trying to join aver and your attemping and failing to set up a merge then u lie to every1 to say u have merged :).

Ok all done now with my anti lio rant :).

Were hardly the best tribe and im certainly not one of the best players but i dont openly lie to my friends and every1 else or threaten my members and give stupid orders :).
I aint the best but i know what im ding and i have other people on the council who can help me improve.

DeletedUser

We helped many players who had not played before learn the game, we helped people who had played on other worlds that have different rules such as coins/packets develop their playing style to suit this world, and we gave everyone who came to us a chance, whatever their size.

That is true; LIO were a good tribe for beginners and to help people learn.
Unfortunately, it kinda fell to pieces.
One thing I must though, is that the LIO forums were far tidier than the EWaR ones...
Also, I'd say that LIO had really nice peeps (excluding Leo - no offence) but they weren't so much cut out for being, well, not-nice...

DeletedUser

Ill clean it up in a moment i kepe meaning to then getting side tracked with talking people in pm's and i forget.

DeletedUser8109

Why so serious

Ha, well whilst you lads get all testosteroned up, I'm pleased to say my gorgeous little tribe has people in it who have been loyal and true and stuck with me. Only a good woman can run a tribe, we are more level headed, or is that big headed, not sure and we are not as egotistical, or testicle, can't remember. Anyway, I'm pleased and proud to say. I'VE NEVER CHANGED TRIBES, MERGED, BEEN A WASTER, RUN LIKE SHERGAR and we all know what happened to him, or do we?? TO THE NEAREST TOP TRIBE AND MOST OF MEMBERS HAVEN'T EITHER. Ah, bisto, lets hear it for the smaller tribes plus, 5 of us are women. wonderful...

DeletedUser117

Ha, well whilst you lads get all testosteroned up, I'm pleased to say my gorgeous little tribe has people in it who have been loyal and true and stuck with me. Only a good woman can run a tribe, we are more level headed, or is that big headed, not sure and we are not as egotistical, or testicle, can't remember. Anyway, I'm pleased and proud to say. I'VE NEVER CHANGED TRIBES, MERGED, BEEN A WASTER, RUN LIKE SHERGAR and we all know what happened to him, or do we?? TO THE NEAREST TOP TRIBE AND MOST OF MEMBERS HAVEN'T EITHER. Ah, bisto, lets hear it for the smaller tribes plus, 5 of us are women. wonderful...

Wow . . . .just wow
I cant imagine anyone here is actually so serious that they take this for a life or death situation. But personally when I play - I do play seriously (whats the point of playing when you dont put some effort in). Also stop enforcing the fact that there are women in your tribe, there are no women on the internet - period.

So basically you created a thread to promote how you are good you and your tribe is and that you "NEVER CHANGED TRIBES, MERGED, BEEN A WASTER, RUN LIKE SHERGAR" thanks for the caps by the way - I would of missed it otherwise ;) but again you have only had to deal with two(?) inactives. Most active tribes that are in wars need to merge to continue war efforts and to maintain a continental dominance in their area. Its suicide not gaining new members or even merging to keep enough clout in a tribes respective are to make any kind of impact in any world.

So its good to hear that you play this game to grow barbs and feed them to MEOW or Hmmm? or Carpe or whoever decides to eat you. Aggressive tribes need filler villages - so you are doing them a great service. But to come on the forums and gloat that you will never merge blah blah is just being naive. Get some more female hormones into you and start acting like a tribal wars player - wage war against other tribes - try taking back villages that have been stolen from you and kick tribal butt. Its much more fun than running around holding your tribemates hand and singing Kum Bai Ya around your internal forums.

To really have fun in this game you have to stop nobling barbs! < see what I did there :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8109

Aww, thanks for proving my point, I rest my case M'Lord..

Oh I see now as you were a SLAP! merging into Hmmm?, big tribe you joined there, nice one, I'm sure you'll do rather well now..

DeletedUser7217

Gwennie, people take this game seriously , because humans are naturally competitive. The forums are a lot of fun, sometimes the arguements get competitive and fights break out. Thats the power of politics and propoganda

DeletedUser8109

I know, he probably still lives at home, but at least that adrenaline kick will let him play Travis Bickle in the mirror for a few hours now!!

Men are naturally aggressive and here, boys can make up for their inadequacies in real life. The nobody can dream they are actually somebody with villas and soldiers and the power and control they haven't got outside. Its very funny to see people like Sparks get all hot under the collar and try to prove how great he is and thats exactly why I posted it. Now I'm back to watch Benidorm..

DeletedUser117

Aww, thanks for proving my point, I rest my case M'Lord..

So if your point is to play like Gandhi you are fooling yourself and hurting your tribe. I have tried to help you see that whilst most ppl play seriously (send attacks to red villages not grey) we all realise its a game and laugh about it on skype. That is where the fun is - if you dont want to take any portion of the game seriously - then you are not getting any enjoyment out of it. You might as well spamm skype and not bother playing TW at all. Or try this one - for something more tuned to your playing style.

*edit
I know, he probably still lives at home, but at least that adrenaline kick will let him play Travis Bickle in the mirror for a few hours now!!

Ewww ninja edits. If you would actually look at my profile I am a she, a mother in fact with a semi demanding job as an electrician. So all those puffed up female comments you are about to post - save it :icon_neutral: Females like you make my head ache.

DeletedUser8109

Ha, wimmins rights, well I know a few like that but I haven't got hairy arm pits or legs. No, I'm just taking the piss and my dry sense of humour doesn't equate to typing in virtual space. I am opinionated tis true but then I'd rather have someone like Sparks to banter with than someone with no personality or fire in their belly, so good on her.

Anyway, this Skype stuff, I'm very old, what is it. Not even the calculator was invented when I took exams. I've just downloaded it and it looks rather fancy..

Status
Not open for further replies.