Why so serious??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

someone with no personality or fire in their belly

You got all that from the picture? :icon_eek: Don't usually get a fire in my belly (touch wood) I hear heartburn can cause quite a bit of discomfort. My mate suffers from it, but I think that's because of the copious amounts of fast food he eats, but I digress :lol:

Not even the calculator was invented when I took exams. I've just downloaded it and it looks rather fancy..

Computer old too? My laptop came with the calculator on it. Find it awkward to use, but I suppose an abacus wouldn't be all to feasible.

But back on topic, what Sparks says is to the point. This is a war game, and is played with an element of aggression. Some may take it a little far, but they are in the minority, just like those that find playing the game as market traders or sim city. If you prefer building towns and popping in every so often without wanting to learn from others, I suggest you play Sim City online.

DeletedUser

Ha, well whilst you lads get all testosteroned up, I'm pleased to say my gorgeous little tribe has people in it who have been loyal and true and stuck with me. Only a good woman can run a tribe, we are more level headed, or is that big headed, not sure and we are not as egotistical, or testicle, can't remember. Anyway, I'm pleased and proud to say. I'VE NEVER CHANGED TRIBES, MERGED, BEEN A WASTER, RUN LIKE SHERGAR and we all know what happened to him, or do we?? TO THE NEAREST TOP TRIBE AND MOST OF MEMBERS HAVEN'T EITHER. Ah, bisto, lets hear it for the smaller tribes plus, 5 of us are women. wonderful...

unless your tribes a kitchen, get the heck out of here. you're obviously egotistical, gloating about how you aren't egotistical. hypocrite.

OH MY GOD, that cheered me up. I'll go back to the bottle now.

As for the point you were making, yes a tribe leadership does fair well from a female leader, but they always turn into the peaceful tribes. A case I remember well: Ayreon W24 .net Ran by Spiderwoman.

But a Womans reason should always be heard on a council to prevent hot-headed people.

DeletedUser117

OH MY GOD, that cheered me up. I'll go back to the bottle now.

As for the point you were making, yes a tribe leadership does fair well from a female leader, but they always turn into the peaceful tribes. A case I remember well: Ayreon W24 .net Ran by Spiderwoman.

But a Womans reason should always be heard on a council to prevent hot-headed people.

What a complete load of spears!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy W19.net - run by Atlantia (most aggressive tribe in that world - ranked 1 for god knows how many months)

UNSF - W4.net - Laura Destroya - most feared woman (on a tribal council) in that world and most of .net

PMS - W16.net - Under my dubious leadership we took out tribes twice our size (ok they were a family tribe but meh)

Random - W3.uk - I got the joy of taking over leadership there - read the forums if you want to find out how that went.
These are but a few top tribes that are or have been run by women.

There are many more tribes lead by women and they can be blood thristy as the rest of them. Gender is never an issue unless you are like Gwennie here and make it one. So please stop using your dang gender as a point, it fails badly.

You were like Speedy Gonzales then, that was aimed at itstimeagain. Anyway, I know I'm more Sparks type, I know she likes me really. Um, just because my tribe sing Cwm byai and knit merkins out of old aged pensioners left overs doesn't mean we can't fight. We love to skip and prance around TW singing like Larry Grayson, whats wrong with that??!!!

Btw I am closer to 60 than 20 and no we are not at all alike - sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.