Why talk like a retard?

DeletedUser

basing --> bashing

Tis is just nit picking, learn to be more tolerant and your going to invite a lot of hate spam ;S

DeletedUser

Hahaha keep your orignal post it amuses me but i guessing you can't remember it :S

DeletedUser

Why did you delete your OP, it was good, and it was the truth

DeletedUser

Everybody who did not read his OP, he was complaining why we spell like rejects :(

DeletedUser

Yeah... noise was right. It was a bit harsh. & i wasn't complaining about mispellings, just complaining about those people that spell so incredibly bad that you actually can't work out what thy are saying until you examine your keyboard and compare letter positions.

DeletedUser

Yeah... noise was right. It was a bit harsh. & i wasn't complaining about mispellings, just complaining about those people that spell so incredibly bad that you actually can't work out what thy are saying until you examine your keyboard and compare letter positions.

Lol. I can't say I love reading those posts.
But although I agree, commenting on a players spelling and grammar is against the rules... So do it in the MSG.

DeletedUser

Well, you've bumped how many 3 days old topics in the past few minutes with barethly anything useful?

DeletedUser

I don´t see dates i just answer every question i see, because there is always one left behind(with no answers)-i only talk when i have some statement to make either useful(which i try many times) or not( which you people consider all the times)

DeletedUser

No you just post to post... because you think you will leave a positive impression if you post everywhere about everything but its just annoying.

DeletedUser

I don´t do that, i just explain it either you believe it or not, either you respect me or not-what do you want?-do you want me as a villain?-that´s what you want?

DeletedUser

No I want you to stop spamming everywhere and to stop messaging me.

DeletedUser

No.

Thats exactly why don't like you.. that post you made above is an example of you're idiotic spam

DeletedUser

If you keep talking your spamming also --' and if you didn´t wanted messages from me what do you want then?