World 1 2010 Awards

DeletedUser1942

Completely ripped off from world 4 :lol:

As the year is drawing to a close, i think its time to remember some of the best/worst moments thats happened in world 1 this year.
This is solely for a laugh, and your opinions are welcome.

Give your suggestions(this may get this forum going a bit more)

Tribe of the Year - What tribe do you think deserves a lot of credit this year?
1-
2-

Player of the Year - Who do you think has been the outstanding player of 2010?
1-
2-

Defender of the Year - Who do you think has done well while being under the pressure of defending this year?
1-
2-

Attacker of the Year - Who do you think has been the offensive mastermind of world 1 this year?
1-
2-

Disappointment of the Year(player) - What player were you disapointed in this year?
1-
2-

Disappointment of the Year(tribe) - What tribe were you disappointed with this year?
1-
2-

Best moment of the Year - What particular moment did you enjoy this year?
1-
2-

Funniest moment this year - What did you find funny in world 1 this year?
1-
2-

2011 Tribe to watch - What tribe do you feel could become a force to be reckoned with next year?
1-
2-

2011 Player to watch - What player do you feel will make a big impact next year?
1-
2-

Rate away :)

DeletedUser

1-Hmm difficult one, but I would say F.P.B. At the start of the year they were part of exp (i think it was a while ago now) but now they seem a lot more foccused and successful in all their wars.
2- Got to be W1N. Clearly an excellent tribe, but in my opinion, may gain to much of their strength from their reputation and fear.

1-Roch- Genius player for the first half of the year, without doubt.
2- Abdo- Second half of the year very successful

Defender of the Year - Who do you think has done well while being under the pressure of defending this year?
1-IWL- although not a tribe I know a lot about, have clearly stayed in the top 20/10 when many predicted their downfall. I believe that has a lot to do with their defence.
2- Flux- a galent fight against overwhelming odds.
N.B.-Orc, in their first war with w1n.

Attacker of the Year - Who do you think has been the offensive mastermind of world 1 this year?
1-W1N- What can I say? They have steamrolled almost all opposition. In particular the old Che!!! lot stick in mind.
2-T4H- seem to be doing strong, a close call with F.P.B.

Disappointment of the Year(player) - What player were you disapointed in this year?
1-None spring to mind, so stutzy for just coppying this thread rather than making an original one! :icon_wink:
2-

Disappointment of the Year(tribe) - What tribe were you disappointed with this year?
1- TR- Thought they could be a very strong fight against W1N. I was wrong
2- Che!!!- I thought you guys could of stuck it alone an kept in more competitive. Your choice to merge, but one that dissappointed my hunger to see a great fight.

1-"(insert dubious saying here)" Dubby the mule
2-"(insert dubious saying here)" Dubby the mule so good it needs mentioning twice

1-The hole NUKE! thing made me laugh I suppose
2-KnK reaction to the T4H op on them. I thought it showed class.
N.B. When that guy* lost to Dubby on world 4 after how much he bigged himself up.

*Hate to be rude but I've forgotten his name for the moment.

2011 Tribe to watch - What tribe do you feel could become a force to be reckoned with next year?
1-LRAG- up and comming into the top four
2-F.P.B- kinda already a force much I think they will only become stronger

2011 Player to watch - What player do you feel will make a big impact next year?
1-Fattaff
2-D00zy
N.B. Luke Bishop
Both are the leaders of the previous two tribes, and both will have a major role to play. Luke will always have a role to play.

DeletedUser2918

only gonna do some of these......basically cos its a long list and i have a short memory.

1-w1n - still decimating everything in its path.
2-

1- not sure. I dont want to say Luke Bishop but i guess i'm going to have to :icon_cry: he keeps a lot going in w1n, and i know has tons of mails and skype chats to attend to every day.... as well as keeping a top10 account going.

1- no idea. chubbs defended pretty well from what i remember though.

1- Although he's a complete noob i dont think Steensy has been out of the top 5 all year. thats quite impressive

1- Lord Lazlo - TR disintegrating after a couple of weeks was a really disappointing :icon_sad:

1-TR - see above

1-The anti-w1n coalition!!!

1-All that Hot Fusion/ WET argments that went on in the forums. Funny as hell. That was this year right?

1-well not many left now tbh. I still like looking at Udog every now and again though.

1-dont know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

1- W1N - Cant look beyond W1N really. Have taken apart pretty much everything thats stood in the way, and dont look like stopping anytime soon.
2- LRAG or FPB - Both tribes were struggling at the start of the year. LRAG had been booted form K23, and were only a small tribe in K3. FPB splintered from EXP, and have regained there top 3 rank. Both tribes have come back well.

1- Luke Bishop(chomps aswell for most of the year) - Without doubt. Has ran the number 1 ranked tribe extremely successfully, and also maintained his own high rank, while also gaining a huge lead at the top of the ODA ranks.
2- Simwhit, Reef, Kenza, Filmking007, Ballo(the Squad) - Im bias towards these guys. Have done extremely well battling ORC. Every op that seems to happen is successful - and no one lets the group down. Great squad to work with -with more to come :)

1- Youflaminggalaa - An ORCy who held us back for nearly a month. ODD went from 7mill, to 39mill in this time, had many attacks coming in each day to deal with, and to an extent dealt with them all well.
2- Chubbs/Timmyhill Combo - Both of them were the spearheads in Flux. They held back the W1N nukes for a long long time, and proved that they were successful defenders. Flux died when they left, but they should have left, knowing they had held more than there own against the W1N assault.

1- Luke Bishop - Gained rank 1 ODA, and has opened up 1 hell of a lead!!! He knows many people are after this crown, so expect some more nukes to fly ;)
2- Codywasnevergood - I dont think one drunken mans nukes, have ever caused as much panic in a tribe as Cody's do to ORC! When his nukes go flying, the ORC defense scrambles!!

1- LordLazlo - Had what it took to get a huggling tribe to rank 4/5 - didnt have what it took to lead that tribe in a meaningful war.
2- C-Rex - Despite watching TR being annhialated by W1N, still stuck with ORCs mass recruiting ways, and recruited most of TR. Its going to be the downfall of ORC. Whats more, is she isnt even helping the tribe do anything against W1N.

1- Tr Family - Disbanded less than a month into fighting W1N and T4H - Barb hunting ways didnt teach them how to defend or attack properly, and they were out of there depth.
2- ORC - For recruiting the Tr Runaways, and possibly ruining the compactness and cohesiveness that they had first time they fought W1N.

1- Che! merging into W1N - It made W1N an even greater power, and has allowed W1N to go from strength to strength. It also upset a lot of people in the world, who's hope of staying on the game, rested with the thought Che and W1N would one day war, and give them a chance to hit either tribe from behind.
2-

1- Badass telling TR members not to post on the External forums, when W1N members were winding them up!!! Pure brilliance!!!
2-

1- KnK - I think this tribe has what it takes to become a decent force in this world. They play the game for fun, and im sure they are having it. Have got to keep T4H back, but they are capable of doing that.
2- FPB - I think this tribe will go from strength to strength, and will show the aggressive nature that they have, to really cause all tribes they are warring problems. Could possibly take 2nd rank i think, and will probably be the toughest test for W1N.

1- Reef, Simwhit, Kenza, Filmking007, Ballo - The Squad will be one to watch. Every single player here will become a force, and i wont be surprised to see a couple entering the realms of the top 20.
2-

DeletedUser

Tribe of the year
1, W1N - You can't be on top for that long without kicking some serious butt! I still get on with afew of their players and special big-ups to Pat who I always thought was one of their best players.
2, FPB - I always appreciated FPB and Doozy has done a cracking job at turning what some felt would be a joke into a really close knit and well organised family (not in the academy sense) type tribe. Oh and sammyk rocks the kasbah!!

Player of the Year
1, Chubbs - Probably the first time I've said it openly, and because we never sat each others accounts I was never too sure, but whilst I thought I was killin alot of nukes - that boy set the bar!
2, Dandare - I've never known someone talk their way into getting so many villages!! I choose dandare in reality as I know how much sitting he did, he kept his account going and kept so many other people afloat aswell. Not an easy task.

Defender of the Year
Can you name yourself? lol
1) Chubber & Timmy combo - I'd like to think we went for aslong as we can, and as you've seen from my pnp - no-one can deny that some people just couldn't explain how we did it. When I read Roch saying he'd blasted everything at me, intentionally not claiming on his (not being spied on) forum, I chuckled - I ROFLMAO when I saw beancounter post that he thought Chubbs was watching his screen!! (p.s. - we spied your skype chat not your forum :p) - I don't know when exactly chubbs stopped playing btw - but erm he's still 3rd in the ODD charts.. impressive stuff!
2) Temps - You don't get all that ODD from washing the dishes!

Attacker of the Year
This is a wierd one to pick for me - from what I viewed all I was seeing was poor lazy attacking, but thats from what was coming at me and I didn't really pay attention to the rest of tw for like 2 months lol!

1, Roch - when he went for it he full on went for it - 300 nukes in a day isn't something that you want to see on a regular basis (which i didn't because not many went home :p)
2, Pat Mac - when he attacked I always felt you could see the planning in it - he didn't just hit randomly as others did and I appreciated his offensive skills.

Special mention to adellion who set the standard on how NOT to attack people.. well done chap!

Disappointment of the Year(player)
1, Danstu = Judas
2, CrespondaGER = German who is also a judas

Disappointment of the Year(tribe)
1, Orc - no cahones when it came to it and Rexxie was just useless
2, CHE!!! - I never should have got disillusioned and agreed to share the dukedom with Roch - twas never going to work and I should have known better. Poor show by him tho by just giving the world up in the space of like 4 hours. (P.S - I still don't think you should recruit someone because they're 'fun' - or rather your thinking about their funbags)

Funniest moment this year
Too many dead nukes and attacks to recall but;
1) my first war pnp,
2) When I left - was cracking :)

2011 Tribe to watch
See below;

2011 Player to watch
Haven't played for awhile so too out of the loop to comment

DeletedUser

1- Flux
2- TEA

1- Abdo and Aga
2- Me Adellion/Nicole

1- Bergkamp1010
2- gysyvixcent

1- Abdo
2- Timmyhill

1- Everyone in ORC
2- Most people in AK/KA w/e

1- ORC
2- AK/KA

1- When I joined Flux :icon_biggrin:
2- When Chubbs had a million incomings from W1N

1- How W1N barely took any villages off Chubbs after all those nukes and nobles :icon_biggrin:
2- Timmy's video.

1- No-one, it's ended.
2- ^_^

1- I don't think there will be a next year the way things are going :p
2-

DeletedUser

1-W1N- Done really well and cemented their place as No 1
2- F.P.B- Managed to pull together after the EXP collapse and have done well so far.

1- Abdo - Got to number one after months of trying
2- Chubbs - Do I really need to say why

1- Chubbs
2- Timmyhill

1- Luke Bishop - ODA Whore
2- Stutzy - Eating through ORC like they eat through internals

1- C-Rex- Led ORC down the wrong path (again)
2-

1- ORC - Were lead down the wrong path by a bad leader
2- LRAG - These guys just suck.

1- The ORC Exidus - When ORC lost some of their best players to W1N
2- The ORC Abuse - The mails that were sent after we left ORC

1-
2-

1- W1N
2- F.P.B

1- Ballo
2- Stutzy

DeletedUser

I'm only gonna vote on 1 here and this is it....

1- WeekendWarrior.......a complete machine of a man causing havoc from K54 through to K51 since I joined W1N......no contest!

DeletedUser2961

1- W1N ~ For obvious reasons Im kinda biased.
2- LRAG ~ Pains me to say it, but they are slowly creeping up the tables

1- Weekend Warrior - He has consistently crept up the ranks
2- Omegawebby ~ Look out W1 (map room is still locked webby, dont panic)

1- Chubbs
2- Timmyhill (Both these players deserve and have earnt my admiration for obvious reasons)

1- MacAiodh
2- Luke Bishop

1- Nobody really - if they are still here at this stage of the world they cant be all bad.
2-

1- KA ~ nuff said
2-

1- W1N and CHE!!! merging
2-

1- Having a laugh defending and losing some villages to mjollin1r from Flux. (respect) It makes the game a game and still fun - thanks mjollin
2-

1- F.P.B. ~ Nuff said - dont want them to get big heads.
2- T4h ~ Coming into their own too.

1- Omegawebby - well his co has a cattle prod,
2- Crespondager - Respect

DeletedUser

1- W1N - Obvious reasons
2-F.P.B - Picked up from the failures of WET and EXP to make a decent tribe

1- Abdo - Hitting no 1 spot and staying there
2- Luke Bishop - been said before, but running W1N and maintaining a top account takes some doing.

1- Chubbs - ODD speaks for itself
2- The Templars - another turtle of the highest esteem. I've watched so many nukes disappear in his walls

1- Luke Bishop - Top of ODA says it all
2- CrespondaGER - made it his mission to knock Luke off the no 1 spot and is throwing nukes everywhere.

1- Roch2001 - I can't believe you walked away from that account.
2-

1- WET - showed so much promise at the start of the year and it all went wrong
2- TR how quick to quit?

1- Che!!! merging into W1N
2- The failure of the WET academy tribe - the beginning of the end for WET.

1- Dandare making Roch's co-player quit by raging at him in Hindi on Skype
2- Timmy and Chubbs quitting once W1N turned there full attention on them. Might just be coincidence that they announced they were leaving once they had 20 players start on them.

1- F.P.B - obvious reasons
2- LRAG - making gains in the north. Doing well for a rim tribe.

1-
2-

DeletedUser

I expect I shall get 'flamed' (or a very close approximation as to what people consider is 'flaming' me) but I would like to give my views on W1 for the earlier part of 2010 (my knowledge gets hazy after April/May)

1- W1N - 2010 has been very productive for W1N, and they appear to have this world sewn up.
2- AK - Despite being massively outnumbered by their enemies, they are still going. Respect goes where it is due.

1- Roch2001 - A fantastic player, and judging by his forum posts, he is a man of a high moral standard.
2- Chubbs - Simply brilliant

1- Chubbs - 80,000,000 ODD (I believe that was the final result) cannot be disputed.
2- Timmyhill - Not only defended well, but kept a good tribe organised.

1- Couldn't say, sorry
2-

1- CrespondaGER - True, this may no longer be the case, but I recall him panicking at 6 incomings . . .
2-

1- TR - Unfortunately so, as they could have really challenged the dominant forces of W1.
2- LRAG - I have a lot of time and respect for FatTaff, but I truly believe he has made the wrong decision in allying with W1N (a subject we both agreed upon in April).

Best Worst moment of the Year - What particular moment did you not enjoy this year?
1- The W1N - Che!!! merger, it cheated the World out of a spectacular war.
2- TR folding, as I stand by the fact that they could have proved a challenge to W1N.

1- Roch2001 making a PnP declaring a personal war on -ODA- based on incorrect facts
2-

1- Couldn't say
2-

1- Couldn't say
2-

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Year - this is one of them hard questions and really a bit unsure on who to put at 1 or 2 but I just pick.
1- IWL really feel marekchmiel post on then in Defender of the Year was spot on there still here so in my book get the tribe of the year.
2- T4H bit unsure how all the problems got sorted but there here now and they could very easy be a big turning point on this world.

Player of the Year - There no easy questions is there!
1- Luke Bishop This guy I look up to always posts great and leads the biggest as we know, never shows the stress there must be some?
2- SammyK for putting up with me for other year ;)

Defender of the Year - not sure if this is player or tribe
1- IWL this tribe had EXP, W1N and CHE!!! hitting them and there still here and there bigger!
2- Would like to name a player but it's to hard to pick one.

Attacker of the Year - well not me :(
1- The Templars
2- Oh come on it was hard to pick one

Disappointment of the Year(player) -
1- Got to be the real Horsychen for leaving, EXP was doomed from that day on :(
2- got to be all the ones who left given so much internal work to be done, I'm sure no one likes this boring job

Best moment of the Year -
Sorry there been so many ups a downs hard to remember them all

Funniest moment this year -
1- me sending a noble train and left one noble at home
2- me doing it again :(

2011 Tribe to watch -
1- W1N well they are a bit big
2- T4H not really sure why just like the map place a bit

2011 Player to watch -
1- Doozy lol he going to slap me for saying his name
2- the player attacking you :/

Sorry for bad spelling it's been once again a great year on the uk1 server not sure we will see many more years but I don't see it ending in 2011.
Maybe not even seeing this world end in 2012 really think there some years left in it yet.

Long life Tribal wars and happy new year all :xmas_wink:

DeletedUser5942

1- W1N
2- KnK- For doing what come naturally to them - fun!

1-Lord Lazlo - promised so much - epic fail
2-Badass - see above

1- TR - I was there - I was disgusted

DeletedUser6932

1-T4H been bashing all there opponents and I'm sure most will agree Baskb bringing all them egos together to form a great tribe
2-knk dudes out on the rim lasted so long against all odds well done guys

1-KrillinEntropy this dude has yet to lose a vill to fw after numerous ops on him
2-abdo world number 1 need any more reason?

1-krillen once again
2-chubbs odd says it all

1-luke bishop number 1 oda leading a tribe by example
2-CrespondaGER a distance second behind his boss

1-lord lazlo and the runaways ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
2-clamju

1-Tr didnt last all too long
2-Fw a funeral would provide more entertainment

1-duke of =t4h= was one a my best moments great guys in it
2-tr buggering off

1-knk videos on t4h hands down hilarious
2-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Q9y45MZhQ always a crowd pleaser ehh bergy =P

1-t4h
2-fpb

EDIT * Only two tribes to catch w1n change to my previous statement and of course my opinion not t4h's =P
1-Paulbez this dude can play
2-brianl of course he aint top 10 oda for nothing

DeletedUser

1-W1N hands down
2- even though there is t4h and the bunnies , i will go with Udog .

1-WeekendWarrior , no questions asked
2-LukeB as everyone said.

1-the templar
2-wayne/dandare when sitting marvin account during TR war.

1-well its gotta be steensy
2-WW/psyhcobanna/me

1-a "friend"
2-no one else in particular

1-disappointment comes when u've expected more than u should from a tribe. till no i was satisfied.
2-

1-to tease TR
2-to tease Orc
on publics :3

1-while making the pnp on TR
2-while making the pnp on ORC

1-udog
2-lrag

1-everyone
2-

DeletedUser2154

A work in progress bear with me:-

1-Win
2- il get back to you on this, i dont know many

1- It aint over yet
2-

1-Id have to say chubbs even though i wasnt involved he held on a while
2-

1-Steensy when he can be bothered
2-Myself (can i do that)

1- Luke Bishop -- he said hed run away in the rankings but his oda bender has cost him his top 5 spot
2-

1-Orc
2-Orc 2

1-
2-

1- I dont have a sense of humour im told
2- See above

1-
2-

1-
2-

DeletedUser6158

1- W1N
2- FPB

1- Cody (The lad knows his stuff and gets results. He is also a right laugh)
2- Chomps (the forgotten half of the W1N leadership, blunt and to the point as i like it)

1- Templers - He's doing a fine job
2- cambsrog - Defended well against us early on in the flux war

1- Cres (The German is a machine)
2- Steensy

1- Luke Bishop (Sword Nukes will never catch on, plus he knows Chomps runs the show:lol:)
2- ArerxiGER (No fight and no real skill despite his size early on)

1- Tr (As many were)
2- Ka (farcical end for them)

1- Demolishing a certain barb whore in k15
2- Sniping a noble with 12 spears and 2 HC on a sit against ORC

1- The anti w1n alliance
2- Roch's Outburst

1- W1n
2- Don't care

1- Chomps (Can finally spread his wings and take off the shackles)
2- Luke Bishop (Might finally have to do some work)

DeletedUser

1- W1N... can't argue, rank 1 since startup... the methods used to remain so are questionable though.
2- CHE!!! - the next best thing to W1N.

1- Abdo - God of UK1???
2- Anti-Shaft - Immortal combatant, do not bother fighting back against this coplaying powerhouse.

1- Timmyhill - Took offensives from myself and Roch and many others with no losses... though 1 - 0 to me, eh TIMMEH? :3
2- N/A

1- Timmyhill + Chubbs coordinated OP on me. Let's just say, I enjoyed it immensely. A *proper* OP, from two great players. Beats ODA whoring anyday.
2- N/A

1- DubbytheMule - uses PnP to explain a clear defeat on his part.
2- Roch2001 - Expected him to go further, rather than fussing over browser setting and script rules and emoragequitting.

1- W1N - Their merge with CHE!!! killed the world. Shouldn't have happened, LB should grown some guts and faced CHE!!! in battle as was expected.
2- Flux - Wanted them to last longer to be the thorn in W1N's side. But alas, inactivity hurts. :(

1- How long did it take for W1N to defeat TR? :icon_rolleyes:
2- N/A

1- N/A
2- N/A

1- F.P.B stand the best chance of hold off W1N if they can work on their diplomacy, and once again bring contest to W1N who I feel are getting slack!
2- If T4H decide to switch sides and break their alliance with W1N (an alliance I feel may be coupled with a mild fear of W1N), sure it might make their wars more vigorous (and perhaps painful), but surely it will be more FUN for all involved?
3 - W1N. Declare on the world. Please.

1- W1N and CHE!!! merging

I think this statement epitomises W1N today... merges being good? ^ What a mockery of the W1N we knew at startup, JM must be turning in his grave. Its better to be rank 2 in war, then be rank 1 via a merge.