World 1 Is Dead

• Thread starter DeletedUser6810
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6810

Some people may know me but I am guessing the majority don't as I don't talk on here.
That doesn't matter just please listen to what I have to say.

Since W1N and CHE!!! played the ultimate tribal hug on this world, I have to say I feel there is no hope for anyone.
They are too far ahead for anyone to catch up.
Half the world can see this and have decided to face the music.
The rest have decided to carry on blindly attacking neighbours, in the aimless hope they still have a chance. Further advancing the W1Nfestation. I am sorry but If ever there was a more clear cut enemy....

As far as I see there are only 2 ways of hope for this world.

1/ Every single non W1N player just hits delete and just let the egos fight it out over the barbs. That I would pay to see!! But its not gonna happen. So...

2/ Now this is the ONLY choice and I am vexxed to see why people can't see this. The WHOLE world must ally and take them on.
Now I know this is highly unlikely and that some tribes simply may not be able to get over some beefs. But I feel that if someone doesn't try and UNITE the world from its oppressors then everyone is doomed.

If ever there was a more clear cut enemy in a game then it was W1N.

I have left my tribe because I feel so strongly about this, blocked W1N from contacting me and I am going for it.
Probably its suicide,
Call me stupid,
Call me Crazy
But sometimes a man has to stand up and be counted.

So this is my appeal to the whole of world 1, Unite and fight the real oppressors in this game. Before they take you all down 1 by 1. We will all stand a better chance if we all work to beat down the biggest enemy.

And if I fail to inspire all of you then at least I am going out with my head held high, and maybe just maybe I could have sparked the brain that did change the world.

So this is my final act on world 1 because in a week or so I am leaving.

Time to face your destiny or destiny will come whoop you.

Deanzy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear you are leaving Deanzy - I have to say you have my respect for a good fight whilst we were skirmishing and for sticking to your principles. LRAG are/ were stronger for your input and skill.

DeletedUser

The idea of games are to win.

We are winning this game.

Don't like it? Play better or bugger off ;)

DeletedUser

This is another boring attempt at getting the whole world to follow into battle against W1N, I think you forget that W1N are already at war on many various fronts.

So what happens when you kill off W1N? Your all gonna quit the game? Or all start attacking each other?

You do realise the game is not all about W1N it's about every other tribe, you taking us out still leaves 20+ tribes to fight it out with.......or are you all going to just leave each other alone?

Who....when you have killed off W1N would become the new W1N? The new super power you have to build a worldwide force against?

Look past W1N Deanzy.

There is a whole world of targets out there you know!

DeletedUser4320

The idea of games are to win.

That is entirely dependent upon your prerogative, illustrated by the words of Pierre de Coubertin;
The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle, the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.​

Glad to have helped mate!

DeletedUser

Well after i was so nice about him Deanzy has blocked my mail and sent me some nukes.

Guess he has his fingers in his ears as well. Oh well if you are going to sulk about it.

DeletedUser2722

Oh dear, I think I'm having deja vu! :icon_eek:

Nope, this really did get tried before, lol!

Since W1N and CHE!!! played the ultimate tribal hug on this world, I have to say I feel there is no hope for anyone. They are too far ahead for anyone to catch up.

Nonsense, there's always hope... you only fail when you stop trying! (nod)

Then you are seriously limited... try opening your eyes? :icon_rolleyes:

1/ Every single non W1N player just hits delete and just let the egos fight it out over the barbs. That I would pay to see!!

How sad!

But its not gonna happen

Yes it can, in fact, it has happened before, on W23 I think it was? (think)

2/ Now this is the ONLY choice and I am vexxed to see why people can't see this. The WHOLE world must ally and take them on.

In your opinion, which I don't really value tbh because you appear to have
limited vision... we are already fighting on several fronts! :icon_razz:

Now I know this is highly unlikely and that some tribes simply may not be able to get over some beefs. But I feel that if someone doesn't try and UNITE the world from its oppressors then everyone is doomed.

Oh my God, you make us sound like America! :icon_redface:

If ever there was a more clear cut enemy in a game then it was W1N.

No, it depends on factors such as location and relations between tribes... how
about you leave this to the diplomats because you're obviously clueless! :icon_rolleyes:

I have left my tribe because I feel so strongly about this, blocked W1N from contacting me and I am going for it.
Probably its suicide,
Call me stupid,
Call me Crazy
But sometimes a man has to stand up and be counted.

So this is my appeal to the whole of world 1, Unite and fight the real oppressors in this game. Before they take you all down 1 by 1. We will all stand a better chance if we all work to beat down the biggest enemy.

And if I fail to inspire all of you then at least I am going out with my head held high, and maybe just maybe I could have sparked the brain that did change the world.

Time to face your destiny or destiny will come whoop your ass.

Nope, you know it's suicide, however, you left your tribe because you have
already decided to quit the game and now you are here trying to go out
like a hero...

But guess what?

In a few weeks, no one will even remember you, because you have done
nothing in this game to stand out!

Now do me a favour and fire all those n00bish nukes of yours at my account
then hit delete... I'm sure your dolls must be missing you, whilst we won't
even realise you're gone! :lol:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Abdo said:
In a few weeks, no one will even remember you, because you have done
nothing in this game to stand out!

That just stands out to me. And I have to correct it. Many of LRAG do not agree with what Deanzy is doing, but he has our respect. Deanzy helped lead LRAG in our darkest moments - and he'll always be remembered by us, by ex-LRAG, by friends and by his enemies.

DeletedUser

Well you already know I don't agree with what Deanzy said, because it's my tribe he left. But I will not tolerate anybody - even ABDO saying he has done nothing to stand out. He played a major part in helping to save a tribe everybody thought was doomed, he helped dozens and scores of players along in the game and he played like a king.

You hadn't heard of him, Abdo? Your loss. I wish to God he wasn't doing what he's doing, but I will not have anybody putting him down when they don't know what they are talking about.

DeletedUser2918

wow is world 1 dead again?!?! how many times have i heard that....

it was a rousing speech indeed. Right up untill:

yep - everyone follow Deanzy...

DeletedUser2154

Deanzy continued playing as myself and mac got bored of him, now i have incomings, oh i wish youd stay and fight it out lad, if your nukes are as big as your mouth im in trouble woo hoo

DeletedUser1942

Cant believe this thread!!!!

Having come up against Deanzy myself - i doubt the world is at a loss here!!

DeletedUser

Since W1N and CHE!!! played the ultimate tribal hug on this world, I have to say I feel there is no hope for anyone.

That's the spirit deanzy, love to see a bit of optimism:icon_twisted:

Well there's a start

We will all stand a better chance if we all work to beat down the biggest enemy.

Well we would probably have a better chance if we allied with W1N. GO HUGZ

Doubt it, now you've just made every non W1N player feel doomed

destiny will come whoop you.

Or W1N

DeletedUser6810

I have never been one for words but I will try and convey my recent actions.

I tried to make my tribe see things the way I did, but I just couldn't.
So in the end I decided to go out how I wanted to, fighting who I wanted. The people who have oppressed me from day 1.

Sometimes its not about the riches at the end, but how you conduct yourself on the way you get there.
At least I can say I tried my best and yes my best wasn't good enough. But that doesn't make me a bad person or even a bad player.
I tried to help everyone I met out on this world and those that met me I'm sure will remember me.
I guess after a year of fighting the odds I am just tired of it all.

So rip my posts to shreds like you do cos in 5 days I will be gone but at least I made my stand and went out fighting who I wanted.

The people who have oppressed me from day one.

And yeah I may be running away but at least I won't have to waste any more time building up my villas just for some over inflated ego's to come and take them a few months later. And at least I won't have to see that take place.

So here's from a TRUE World 1 Noob

And congratulations W1N, I am not a sore loser just a tired fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.