World 1 Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually, your counter-argument has just failed, as I have received incomings from him.

Beat that. :icon_wink: Still willing to say he's inactive? Or just admit you are wrong? :icon_cool:

Sigh I didn't say he was inactive only that he appeared so based on the evidence at that point in time (minimal point gain, No OD gain, didn't dodge nuke to offence village), I can argue semantics of words with you all day if you want... :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

Either way, thought by now you would realise I was pulling your leg, it was a nice hit :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sigh I didn't say he was inactive only that he appeared so based on the evidence at that point in time (minimal point gain, No OD gain, didn't dodge nuke to offence village), I can argue semantics of words with you all day if you want... :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

Either way, thought by now you would realise I was pulling your leg, it was a nice hit :icon_twisted:

Hmm... doesn't that agree with what I said about not being deceived by TwStats? :icon_confused: Meh whatever0rz. Noob tried to noble me, stacked the villa, so he ain't getting that back ^_^

DeletedUser

W1N first to break the 500 mill ODT

1 World 1 N00bs! 500,42 Mio.
2 EXPAND 497,37 Mio.

DeletedUser

CHE!! and W1N merge, creating the first super power in the world.

DeletedUser

for march, maybe the F.P.B. created from EXP, ORC and W1N war, something to do with the North east tribes like RK?

for april, maybe add the T4H tribe mergers, TEA merging with EXP, then TEA members merging to T4H, T4H wars EXP, creation of FLUX from CHE!!, CHE!! merging into W1N

DeletedUser

I'll update it by tomorrow?

If jp68plus1 could help by deleting the recent spam on the last couple of pages, it would be much obliged.

DeletedUser

Cleaned a little.

And just a reminder: This is for Milestones, not the senseless arguments and spam. I be watching you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2722

Cheers! :icon_redface:

Now my post is on the other page... fewer peeps will notice it now! :icon_cry:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Well done Abdo for being the 1st to reach 500 villages:icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.