World 18 .us coplayer wanted

DeletedUser13228

The world is still in its early stages i am the Leader of a tribe (top 10) not that it matters much as most tribes are pretty even and no fighting has went on yet but the group i am with has all but won world 14.us and has mostly started on 18 with a few additions from other servers we played on so should be experienced and active group.
I play most of the day except for when i am asleep which is around 02:00:00-06/07:00:00 central standard time. I am looking for someone that has experience with being able to send T-trains, Snipe, back time, farm and defend if necessary during my non-active times. if u are available for more than just the times i asked for that is fine we can work out something if needed but i believe we can out farm everyone in our area easily and take the world by storm.

I have a Premium account set up already, farm assistant, and the premium resource bonus as well. Once available will also have Account manager running to keep things simple.

P.S. If u are interested please send me a message on here or to my skype at chris72442

HH