World 2 - SMURFS are coming.

DeletedUser

Tribe name: Smurfs
Tribe Tag: Smurfs
Members: 40-60

We are coming and we will TURN W2 blue.

Smurfs will be coming to UK from the .Net server, and we already have at least 15 members that are joining. All very good players.

If you are interested in joining please post it here so i can have your name down on the list.

DeletedUser

Cool i want to join ur tribes.I have seen ur tribes in many world u guys were very aggresive.

DeletedUser

Is this the same smurfs that failed in W38, or is it from W22, or did you just steal the name?

DeletedUser

This is smurfs from W22 and W38 and they did not fail in W38, they still going strong and the only tribe that will survive.

If you in just say you in.

DeletedUser

Yes you can, i have added your name to the list.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yea most of our memebers, but as this is UK version we might not need to use skype and instead use MSN.

DeletedUser

I'm really not classing myself as very skilled or experienced (Most I've ever got is 9 villages, before quitting for IRL reasons) But I'm willing to learn, if you'll have me.

If not, then I'll make sure to start in the north west!

DeletedUser

We already have enough expirienced and skilled players in Smurfs, thats why we have decided to open a threat about smurfs, so we can have other members that are willing to learn and willing to become smurfs, when you become smurf, you will become skilled as you will be with the best and learn from the best.

So ill have your name down on the list and we will see how it goes.

DeletedUser

This is smurfs from W22 and W38 and they did not fail in W38, they still going strong and the only tribe that will survive.

If you in just say you in.

Oh really, sorry, I thought that they disbanded, sorry, mistake :icon_redface:
I won't commit myself, as it'll be ages before W2 is out, but I might join. I don't have skype though.

DeletedUser

I have not created a MSN yet, until the world opens, for now i only need the names of people that are joining.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Is this the same smurfs that failed in W38, or is it from W22, or did you just steal the name?

Smurfs failed in W38?

Did I miss that memo? I'm in W38 Smurfs and wasn't aware we had 'failed'. I'm not sure how top 20 before nobling is a sign of failure. If we drop out of top 20 after nobling then we've failed, but hard to fail before then unless you mass-recruit or disband and we've done neither.

DeletedUser

Yea Smurfs never fail, like Nauzhror said if they drop out of top 20 when nobles come then they might fail. But i doubt it as we are very organised with veterans.

DeletedUser

i'll join if you'll have me

been playing some single digit .net servers and still on w13
run a top 20 tribe with a different alias and i've been playing for well over a year