World 2 - *TCR*

DeletedUser

Originally from W24, .net. Where we were #1 for first 3 weeks before tribe disbanded by n00b.
Coming to W2 to conquer. Welcome all players new and experienced, to play for fun but to own at the same time :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You really going to make premade now when theres 2-4 months left

DeletedUser

Yes I am, the more time we have to prepare for a new world.

DeletedUser

True, but you might get bored of the idea after 4months

DeletedUser

I don't think I will. I have too many oppurtunities to make premades, but failed. I won't let this one slip.

DeletedUser

:D gd luck...i'll w8 another 4 months and say gd luck again :D

DeletedUser326

I don't think I will. I have too many oppurtunities to make premades, but failed. I won't let this one slip.

[sarcasm]Oh the confidence I have in you now mate, just urges me to want to join you.[/sarcasm]

Not what you put in a thread thats aimed at attracting players to your premade matey.

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Oh the confidence I have in you now mate, just urges me to want to join you.[/sarcasm]

Not what you put in a thread thats aimed at attracting players to your premade matey.

Get Fucked :lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser360

Originally from W24, .net. Where we were #1 for first 3 weeks before tribe disbanded by n00b.
Coming to W2 to conquer. Welcome all players new and experienced, to play for fun but to own at the same time :icon_biggrin:

I played world 24 from day one and I have never heard of your tribe before.

hmmm...

DeletedUser871

That stupid.Ever heard of ASBO in w24? i sure they will conquer u.They were the first o conquer a contient.