World 2 - The British Empire

DeletedUser

i could imagine family tribes like 'colony of india' since it is an 'empire' (hope not)

i knew a guy who tried it, an Irishman joined and destroyed the tribe lol!

on-topic though, i may be interested...

DeletedUser

erm erm erm , I'll make Romanian Empire !!!!

yeap we are so gay..

DeletedUser

well excuse me if i miss understood because my english isn't very good...
is that a good idea?... lol
do you mean that there should be two mane tribes. one will be the uk tribe and the other all the other nations, and then we'll see who wins? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

thats not going to happen thouh really is it?
whats the point forming a tribe purly on nationality of the members all being the same, ?

the time zone difference to other players will disadvantage them as no one will be able to account sit, and enemies will be able to target you while you sleep.

DeletedUser4

thats not going to happen thouh really is it?
whats the point forming a tribe purly on nationality of the members all being the same, ?

the time zone difference to other players will disadvantage them as no one will be able to account sit, and enemies will be able to target you while you sleep.

[tt]You are not allowed to make tribes based on nationality its against the rules.[/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]You are not allowed to make tribes based on nationality its against the rules.[/tt]

I've noticed the
Code:
[tt]Tracey's Personal Colour[tt] and [th]Thargoran's Personal Colour[th]

Add the /tt or /th in the second box to get:

Example:

[tt]Tracey's Personal Colour[/tt] and [th]Thargoran's Personal Colour[/th]

I want one!

On Topic, so bassically, this rascist tribe is not allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_razz: where is the chase and how do I cut to it!!!!!

basically the racist tribe is hardly racist, I mean who is actully offended by it? how would anyone be offended? besides the point, its not allowd.
all I was saying before was why would anyone one want it anyway? theres no plus side to it,

ps. if its not allowd how is there a turk tribe on every start up on every world, (taken from experience of the .net server) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll go for this too. If anyone is organising it, hit me up in game

DeletedUser

Wow. doesnt look like this tribe will get very far if they dont fix it o_O

DeletedUser

Asides from the fact that I have seen hundreds of tribes entitled TURK or C* or MCD which only enrol turkish people is completely irrelevent because they're not just ignoring that at all. :icon_rolleyes:

And to be fair .co.uk is suppose to be an English server so nationality shouldn't matter therefore it can't be racist if I make a british empire and say only british people.

However I concede the point that the T.ribal.W.ars A.dministration T.eam S.taff have laid down rules that should be followed so this thread can be locked.