World 2 - TriCk?

DeletedUser

Please avoid causeing any rivalries before the world has even started. For that you are aware of we could be stronger. Be aware that Leathel Cookie is picking only the best who apply. The question to the ones who are looking at this page is...

Do you think you are good enough to be one of "The Tricksters"?

If you notice the people who make posts like this are good :) apparently you havent seen stats yet :p

DeletedUser

Assasin because he is a low pointer on w1?

He is only staying on that world to keep in contact with me.

He has no ambitions to play on w1 only to help me lead trick on world 2

DeletedUser

am I the only person who isn't playing world one to keep in contact with people? there's such a thing called skype for that you know.

DeletedUser

I will tell you whenI will open W2 when I am good and ready, :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes i WILL open it in an hour for ya.

Ouch ivisable text :p
Also the words stated above about the world opening are fake.
Haha you read it :p

DeletedUser

The North-West looks fun. You'll be sharing it with other premades such as Dogs of War, The Dark Armada and the Blue Abyss. They all (except the last one) look like they are ok, so it will be a strange continent.
Anyway, I see the CoA I made :)))))

DeletedUser

The North-West looks fun. You'll be sharing it with other premades such as Dogs of War, The Dark Armada and the Blue Abyss. They all (except the last one) look like they are ok, so it will be a strange continent.
Anyway, I see the CoA I made :)))))

I wouldn't really call Dogs of war ok, lol, in W1 they mass recruted plus merged into a treibe jumpign them from 63 memebrs to 90+ so.

GL trick.

DeletedUser1253

Dogs of War, The Dark Armada and the Blue Abyss

Dark Armada= noobish tribe who would have there diplomacy open when the world starts, if thats there going to be on there profile only the noobish players will join.

The other 2 I don't know who they're but I don't like there names

So those three tribes will be no competition

A good premade I've seen is D-ja powahz and his tribe Red Bull

DeletedUser

I like all settings EXCEPT Church and Packaged nobles..

And Rich didn't make it. I did.

DeletedUser

tsk tsk. now we will fail :( almost as bad as this

dairy-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Are you posting that everywhere? ahha.
And I like these settings to :( Except church Nude servent girl is the bottom cow. Im the top. And you, lost the game.