[World 3] -- Purple Premade

DeletedUser

I would be very interested in joining, on the other hand, I may like to set up a tribe to compete.
(Though I doubt I would get many followers)

Just for some decent competition :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Purple pre-made

This sounds like an awesome venture.
I know world 3 is not today, and I tend to live from hour to hour,
but I would be lying if I said I didn't leap into evey new world as and when they open.

You can see in my siggy, that I have already made a start in world 3,

So please consider me in this propossed tribe.
Thank you.

DeletedUser439

My guess is that you will probably end up not doing your tribe (if it is still only a few people) and instead become a part of this. This is something that many of the better players could be interested in. The hope is for this to be in the range of legendary status.

I have enough members.

DeletedUser

A good idea? Make a Battle (something) for people wanting to play, but don't have the points. You don't have to run it, but someone else.

Later in the game-I may join. Not Round One though.

DeletedUser

My guess is that you will probably end up not doing your tribe (if it is still only a few people) and instead become a part of this. This is something that many of the better players could be interested in. The hope is for this to be in the range of legendary status.

In my opinion, choosing solely on "better" players and past experience is wrong. In my opinion, this is a new server, .net and others should be disregarded. Cause we pretty much know what will happen, the leaders will be chosen by being friends, and the people they choose will be friends leaving new players (mind that I'm not new) to be left out. I seriously doubt there will be voting at all for a leader.

This is a great idea, but I get the feeling it's a "if I don't know you, my friend doesn't know you, we don't care about you" kinda thing.

DeletedUser439

Well members from .net might make someone a leader that they never talked to from .net.

DeletedUser2118

In my opinion, choosing solely on "better" players and past experience is wrong. In my opinion, this is a new server, .net and others should be disregarded. Cause we pretty much know what will happen, the leaders will be chosen by being friends, and the people they choose will be friends leaving new players (mind that I'm not new) to be left out. I seriously doubt there will be voting at all for a leader.

This is a great idea, but I get the feeling it's a "if I don't know you, my friend doesn't know you, we don't care about you" kinda thing.

The better leaders know better than to do that, and I'm fairly convinced that if this goes through the leaders will pick appropriately.

DeletedUser1274

Hey I'm interested in joining, sounds like it's gonna be a great tribe

DeletedUser

Stop trying to read into things to find an argument. The sentence you underlined had no other meaning than to state exactly what it said which was that the better players would find this idea refreshing and want to be involved. Nowhere in there did it say anything remotely what you said.

As already stated, I dont even know who the leaders will be and for all I know, I wont even be one. There will eventually be a thread to vote.

DeletedUser

Not saying you meant that, I just don't want to see this as an "elite only" kinda thing. Better players will be interested, but I'm sure everyone is. I trust you will treat this fairly. Not trying to argue.

DeletedUser

I was thinking about skipping the world to and then join world 3, so may be interested in joining this tribe. IF it happens.

DeletedUser2292

People being interested has absolutely nothing to do with him being a moderator. He has a great personality, is easy to get along with, and is likely arguably one of the top ten best players on .net. A while back on .net they had a poll for most famous player and he was ranked 2nd behind Thargoran IIRC.

That was the world 26 survery correct? If so, then yes, he was ranked 2nd behind Thargoran, although there were many notable exceptions on that list, including Robj, Lardingd and several other players of high calibre.

DeletedUser

I would like to join this tribe when the world opens if that is ok ??

DeletedUser

sorry that was a bit short.

i am in W1 atm, not had a great start but i am startin to pick up.
i used to be in .net but i stopped and i have no proof of that sorry.

i know how to play the game and i can hopefully help the tribe grow

:lol:please consider me to join!!:lol: