World 5 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well world 5 is up and running now, nobles are starting to emerge, Why?! have embarked upon domination. And we have seen Tribes rise... only to fall again.

So what does the future hold. How will it all end.

Its not only a question of if a Tribe will dominate like has been seen on other worlds as this could be covered in top 20 discussion.

This is more about what state the world will be in a few months down the line.

Have the world rules worked, or will everyone apart fom chocololi have left, leaving her? to troll the forums alone.

Will K wars take place or is there just not enough cohesivness outside the current top couple of tribes. What will be the differences to other worlds? (while keeping it about W5)

Will anyone care about this post and give me some interesting posts to read, or will I just get flamed for a rubbish idea.

This is a place to give your thoughts and feelings for the future of this world....

DeletedUser

Why? Noble out everytribe and village in world ........

Meechan10 then Nobles out all of Why? Meechan10 wins world .......Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Why? Noble out everytribe and village in world ........

Meechan10 then Nobles out all of Why? Meechan10 wins world .......Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!:icon_cool:

Yeah right! :p

Lol.

Think complete domination of Why? would be a safe bet.

DeletedUser

Why? and Swarm have a war (hopefully a fair and respectable one) and the victor of that war will then go on to have complete dominance. Simples.

DeletedUser

Next few days, sWARm splits apart. The remaining kluk loyals are nobled off.
Why? enters war against the coalition composed of EWaR, ~LGA~ and a few others.
The wars ends with Why? on top.

Bets?

DeletedUser

Basically Swarm collapses KluK quits or gets rimmed the coalition try to fight why? and loose and why? Pretty much end up as the dominate tribe sorry stay as the dominate tribe :)

DeletedUser

my prediction is that i am the number one rank :)

whats the odds on your one monty?

DeletedUser

Have to agree with Monty... Even though I'm in sWARm... It's a complete mess... Secret coalitions being formed behind the tribes back, the other tribes know more than we do..

DeletedUser

lol whats the odds i hit someone that takes a barb after i sent my farming trip, answer one a day

lol i willl take your bet then

DeletedUser

Right happy posters, just noticed JB is in town, and has closed the top 20 discussion thread - The reason as it was to general, got off topic and got out of hand....

After tonights decable of flaming and spanning I completely agree, try and keep it an interesting and informed discussion on the future of world 5.

I know this will have been said many times, but a lot of people like a thread to talk about there opinions about TW without it getting spammy.

Pretty please!!

DeletedUser

This thought is stolen from a post I made in another thread (changed a bit to make it more philisophical), but I do like this theory. If you want to make a point about the idea go look in running scared. This is just to think about, you come up with your own theory!

So why!? with 70 odd players (cant be bothered checking how many they have exactly right this second) could come against a properly formed coalition. In another thread I saw it talked about the number of active players in tribal wars W5(again cant be bothered checking the exact number, sorry:icon_redface:) so a coalition number of say 500 could surely through the use of troopwhoring, backtiming, trains ect. (even if only really half of them was really interested or good enough). be enough to topple why!?. this could happen, and due to the damage caused and the fragmentation of the original tribes a power struggle could ensume and months could pass as the top 20 rise and fall (exciting times) b4 one struggles to actualy maintain a top spot.

But never really feeling safe in it......

DeletedUser5326

also even though i am in swarm i didnt like the fact that not even the highly ranked members didnt know about the coalitions that we shouldnt have even got. only kluk new about these coalitions no one else. he made the decision on his own and it was the wrong one.

DeletedUser

my odds where correct i would it a farm after someones nobled it at night

jackster it sounds like kluk, is trying to run the show alone with out no tribal im put nor your full councils say, thats a bad thing, if i was council i would have kicked him for it by know if no one knew, as it was behind the tribes back,

DeletedUser5326

how could we have kicked him he was duke and at the time everyone thought he was a great leader cause we didnt know any bad stuff he kept that to himself he is a nice guy but in truth a poor leader

DeletedUser

I think Why? aren't going to have any real threat to deal with for a long time yet, not from any coalition, nor any other tribe. They will most likely dominate the core and then slowly work outwards.

DeletedUser

Meh, I can't think of an alternative tbh. It'll be a long time before anyone will have the strength or ability or someone competent enough to lead anyone in a resistance against Why?. Unless there is some huge inside rebellion and it all falls apart... But I doubt it :/

DeletedUser

Why? is basically going to own this world... No one is going to be able to stop them... They'll just expand and expand. They'll be known as one of the best UK tribes in 6/7 months!!

DeletedUser

lolz just start a why fan club,

the thing is if they do take the core, and dom it, a or other tribes on the out side rim get to grow and could be a problem later down the line

DeletedUser4323

it does look like WHY? are the biggest force on world 5 and its going to take a massive effore to stop them, one i cant actually coming form anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.